Collection Video DarktronicK Collection [2021-03-01] [darktronicksfm]

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Yeah it's up to date. But as you say, it's not always reliable. Half the time you get the post, with censored content and a link to the patreon post, instead of what you were maybe expecting.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Yeah it's up to date. But as you say, it's not always reliable. Half the time you get the post, with censored content and a link to the patreon post, instead of what you were maybe expecting.
And like I said you got anywhere else to check for leaked content? Even this site isn't regularly updated either. It might not be good enough for you but beggars can't be choosers

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
No, F95 and Kemono are still the most reliable that I know of. Occasionally some things get posted to the rule34 type sites but that's it.

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Not the full thing, and the deepthroat is not THAT deep, but I found 3 clothing variations on Rule34Hentai just now.

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
so I subscribed to him on SubscribeStar cheapest plan, you need to pay 14$ / month to have access to everything, which is a bit rich. I might sub again in a few months and post a complete collection but right now it doesn't seem worth

heres Ciri x Minotaur 37 though (no sound, yes the files are named wrong as "werewolf")

pass:D@rK?mkTr?9cFB3cK

Last edited:

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
so I subscribed to him on SubscribeStar cheapest plan, you need to pay 14$ / month to have access to everything, which is a bit rich. I might sub again in a few months and post a complete collection but right now it doesn't seem worth
That sounds great and thanks (y). I thought there was more missing, but apparently (at least in Ciri's case) it's only no. 36 :unsure: