• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shirop

Nov 14, 2018
Can't fire clyde i've already stapled it various times and it still says that barb needs a final push

valx8

May 28, 2019
Can't fire clyde i've already stapled it various times and it still says that barb needs a final push
From this Post

Ask Kelly about Clyde to have her sabotage him. Requires Kelly Lv 2.

Ask Jordan about Clyde to have Jordan sabotage him. Jordan Lv 2.

Then it should working.

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
so i just found this game in my folders, and i'm poking back through it. really appreciate the guide that was posted,
Helena 1 - In the second part of the day, jam the copier without getting caught, then put in a work request order. Use the liquid to drug her milk.
but this step i just can't figure out the only place i can find to interact with the copier is asking jordan to make you copies and that doesn't seem to give an option to or randomly jam the copier, so it's obvious there's something i'm missing.

edit: yep, i was looking in the wrong place because it's both in a non-obvious place, and random, only popping up rarely when you try to go to helena in office admin. i was trying to avoid going to her until i found and jammed the copier, which makes me kind of annoyed. :p

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
quick question, why does this game need a time limit, if the point is to try stuff at random, and you need to get random events to progress? or some times, NOT get them?

also, why some character progression requires others to NOT BE high enough? meaning, if you mess around and manage to level someone before another person, you will get locked out from progressing?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote