• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vnpowa

Apr 14, 2018
Ok for Than:
lvl 2- Spike the fridge water, then enter the Break Area until you get a random event with Kelly (she needs to be at least at lvl 2) then accuse Kelly of being drunk.
lvl 3- Jessie needs to be at most at lvl 2. Flirt with Than then Flirt with Jessie, get punched and accused of harassment.
lvl 4- Just flirt with Than while having at least 60% pheromone level.
lvl 5 - Take the banana from the fridge,enter Than's office until you catch her masturbating then offer her the banana. Enter her office again, ask her about Kelly and offer her the spiked granola bar (you can get the granola bar from Jessie's desk)

Don't remember about the other exactly, I'll check their events and get that info here later.

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The coloured text on a black background is incredibly hard to read.

Much more irritation from it and i may just delete the game. Or i might just see if i can hack the HTML to change the colour...

Reactions: Nick Kane

Skeleta

Jan 26, 2018
Should add "Gay" and "Trap" tags. Short black hair in that first preview? That's a dude you mind control from liking the girl in that image into wanting to "be like" her.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Ok for Than:
lvl 2- Spike the fridge water, then enter the Break Area until you get a random event with Kelly (she needs to be at least at lvl 2) then accuse Kelly of being drunk.
lvl 3- Jessie needs to be at most at lvl 2. Flirt with Than then Flirt with Jessie, get punched and accused of harassment.
lvl 4- Just flirt with Than while having at least 60% pheromone level.
lvl 5 - Take the banana from the fridge,enter Than's office until you catch her masturbating then offer her the banana. Enter her office again, ask her about Kelly and offer her the spiked granola bar (you can get the granola bar from Jessie's desk)

Don't remember about the other exactly, I'll check their events and get that info here later.
interesting. I got the jessie one first lols

Jul 12, 2020
Another Male Protag game using the "lesbian" tag (let me guess, there's only ONE scene where two girls have sex, and they both can be romanced by the dude :FacePalm: ) ... I'll pass -_-

I hate games that lie about their content.
what do they lei about ?
there is lesbian content in it, albeit beeing one scene, still it is one scene, so the tag is deserved.
There is alas no means to distinguish between lots of xxx content and ample content.
that is more F95z classification method then the dev/uploaders tagging of the content.
if it would not have the tag some could (rightfully) find that the tag is missing.
Would be nice if there was weighted tags, but there is no such thing (here) so deal with it.

FredJones

Jul 7, 2018
Scene 9 - Random event, walk in on Clyde and Barbara in Clyde's cubicle.

Kelly 1 - Go to Barbara's office and ask about Kelly. Ask Kelly to fax them while having 10% pheromones.
Kelly 2 - Flirt with her, and during lunch, drug her food with liquid while she's not there.
Scene 6 - Random event, get a blowjob from Kelly at the receptionist's desk by flirting with her, then selecting yes. Someone may randomly walk in on you, interrupting the scene. Requires Kelly Lv 2.
Ask Kelly about Clyde to have her sabotage him. Requires Kelly Lv 2.

Jessie 1 - Use the liquid to drug your own noodles.

Helena 1 - In the second part of the day, jam the copier without getting caught, then put in a work request order. Use the liquid to drug her milk.

Than 1 - Flirt with Than. After that fails, flirt with Jessie at 20% pheromones. Requires Jessie Lv 1.
Than 2 - Go to the break area and put the liquid into the water in the fridge. Return to the break area for an event and tell Than that Kelly was drunk. Requires Kelly Lv 2.
Scene 7 - Random event. Talk to Than about Kelly to get her to give you a titfuck. Requires Than Lv 2.

Erika 1 - Flirt with her at 30% pheromones.
Erika 2 - Get a banana from the break room, then eat it after talking to Erika about Kelly, while having the liquid.
Scene 4 - Random event, ask Clyde about Erika to get a view of Erika's ass. Requires Erika Lv 2.

Jessie 2 - Ask her about clients at 40% pheromones.

Helena 2 - Put in a work order, then confess at 40% pheromones.
Scene 5 - Use the liquid to taint the water in the break room, then offer it to Helena. Tell her a) It's a nice shirt, b) The leopard print is chic, c) It doesn't fit very well d) nothing. Requires Helena Lv 2. Must be done before Jordan 2, as you won't get the option to taint the water otherwise.

Jordan 1 - Look for Jordan while having 40% pheromones.
Scene 3 - Random event, go to Jessie's cubicle to see her intimidate Jordan. Requires Jessie Lv 2 and Jordan Lv 1.
Jordan 2 - Use the liquid to taint the water, then ask Kelly about Jordan to get her to give it to him. Requires Kelly Lv 2.
Ask Jordan about Clyde to have Jordan sabotage him.
Scene 8 - Random event. Go to the bathroom and catch Jordan masturbating. Requires Jordan Lv 2.

Helena 3 - Random event. Do some work, and Helena should drop by asking if you need anything. Tell her about the computer duster while having the spray.

Kelly 3 - Ask her about her job at 50% pheromones.
Scene 2 - Go to the bathroom and go back in after for a blowjob from Kelly. Requires Kelly Lv 3.
Scene 13 - Random event. Go to Barbara's office for a staff meeting. Play it cool and then groan "just like that". Choosing "take it all" doesn't count for the final scene, but gives you a 100 money bonus if you want to make some. Requires Kelly Lv 3.

Erika 3 - At 60% pheromones ask her about her job.
Scene 11 - Random event. Ask Kelly about her job to see Erika start her maid service. Requires Erika Lv 3 and Kelly Lv 3.

Jessie 3 - At 70% pheromones and with the spray, ask her about Clyde.
Scene 10 - Random Event. Talk to Jessie about Than, then choose Than to watch Jessie dominate Than into sucking her tits. Requires Jessie Lv 3 and Than Lv 2.

Than 3 - Flirt with Than at 70% pheromones.
Scene 16 - Random event. Go to the break room and get a banana from the fridge. Then go to Than's office and enter. Offer her the banana to watch her masturbate with it. Requires Than Lv 3.
Scene 14 - Random event. Same as above, only leave instead. No banana needed. Requires Than Lv 3.
Scene 1 - Fire Clyde. Get the stapler from Jessie's desk, then go to Clyde's office. Ask him about getting clients, then attack him with the stapler. Talk to Barbara about Clyde, then try to get him fired. Requires Than Lv 3.

Jordan 3 - Talk to him about Kelly at 80% pheromones.
Scene 18 - Random event. Go to the bathroom and get Kelly to give you a blowjob like earlier. Watch Kelly force Jordan to suck your cock when we walks in on you. Requires Kelly Lv 3 and Jordan Lv 3.

Erika 4 - Go to the empty office in the first two parts of the day with the spray. Requires Clyde fired.
Scene 15 - Flirt with Erika to f*** her anally. Requires Erika Lv 4.

Kelly 4 - Get the magazine from Jessie's desk and use the spray on it. Give it to Kelly when you ask her about her job.
Scene 21 - First, get Kelly's phone from her desk. After that, flirt with Kelly, then in the last part of the day, go to the empty office to watch Kelly live out her model fantasy. Choose "Playful", then "Hands over your head", and then "Get down on all fours". Requires Kelly Lv 4.
Scene 23 - Random event. Ask Erika about Kelly. Then go to the reception and take everything from Kelly's desk. Check her desk again to see Erika give Kelly a lesson on cleanliness. You also get the Velvet Jaguar card. Requires Erika Lv 4 and Kelly Lv 4.

Jessie 4 - Talk to her about Barbara. Requires Clyde fired.
Scene 19 - Go to Jessie's desk and peek at her computer. Crash the meeting, and let Jessie continue. Requires both the liquid and the spray or else it'll give you a game over. Requires Jessie Lv 4.

Than 4 - Get the granola bar from Kelly's desk if you haven't already and use the spray on it. Talk to Than about Kelly and then offer her the granola bar.
Scene 20 - Random event. Get the scissors from Kelly's desk if you haven't already. Talk to Than about your job, then answer her quiz - False, True, True, False, True. Requires Than Lv 4.

Jordan 4 - Ask Jordan to make you copies, then show Jordan the phone with Kelly's picture of her. Then use a spray on him. Requires Scene 21.
Scene 22 - Ask Jordan to make copies, then make a move on him. Jordan Lv 4.

Scene 12 & 17 - Ask Helena about her job, then give her the card for the Velvet Jaguar. In the last part of the day, ask her about her job again, then follow her. Pay the bouncer to watch Helena strip. Requires Helena Lv 3.
Helena 4 - Ask her about Erika.
Scene 24 - Ask Helena about Jessie to hear a story. Then go to Jessie to ask her about Helena's story. Pay the bouncer to watch Helena strip, then get dominated by Jessie.ask her about Helena's story. Pay the bouncer to watch Helena strip, then get dominated by Jessie. Requires Helena 4 and Jessie 4.

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
what do they lei about ?
there is lesbian content in it, albeit beeing one scene, still it is one scene, so the tag is deserved.
There is alas no means to distinguish between lots of xxx content and ample content.
that is more F95z classification method then the dev/uploaders tagging of the content.
if it would not have the tag some could (rightfully) find that the tag is missing.
Would be nice if there was weighted tags, but there is no such thing (here) so deal with it.
If a girl fucks both men and women, then they aren't lesbian. A Lesbian only fucks other girls, further more a game should only use the lesbian tag if it's the focus of the game, not one minuscule part of it. The tag isn't justified at all. Period

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Another Male Protag game using the "lesbian" tag (let me guess, there's only ONE scene where two girls have sex, and they both can be romanced by the dude :FacePalm: ) ... I'll pass -_-

I hate games that lie about their content.
How is that a lie in a game like this? If it has at least 1 scene with only girls and at least one wasn't interested in men initially, the tag would be accurate. A lot of mind control games has them being made to fall for the one using it, having their perceptions/preferences changed, or having them in a state where their consciousness is shut off and they have no idea/control over what they're doing/saying (sometimes recalling what they did later and sometimes not).

Also, the tags are for what is contained in the game, and not what the focus of it. For example, very few games with the urination or scat tags focus entirely on those things, but many people would want to know if they are in the game at all because just one scene with them is enough to turn them away.

Reactions: Truesleep

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
How is that a lie in a game like this? If it has at least 1 scene with only girls and at least one wasn't interested in men initially, the tag would be accurate. A lot of mind control games has them being made to fall for the one using it, having their perceptions/preferences changed, or having them in a state where their consciousness is shut off and they have no idea/control over what they're doing/saying (sometimes recalling what they did later and sometimes not).

Also, the tags are for what is contained in the game, and not what the focus of it. For example, very few games with the urination or scat tags focus entirely on those things, but many people would want to know if they are in the game at all because just one scene with them is enough to turn them away.
Oh yes, ONE FUCKING scene automatically justifies the tag (no, it shouldn't at all)... Tags should only be used for games that accurately describe them, otherwise it's borderline false advertising. Especially for people who are looking for a game that primarily focuses on said tag. So unless this is a game about a man watching girls having sex with each other(and NEVER fucking a man, and the protag NEVER fucking any of the girls himself), The lesbian tag has no place here.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Truesleep and Troqu

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Oh yes, ONE FUCKING scene automatically justifies the tag (no, it shouldn't at all)... Tags should only be used for games that accurately describe them, otherwise it's borderline false advertising. Especially for people who are looking for a game that primarily focuses on said tag. So unless this is a game about a man watching girls having sex with each other(and NEVER fucking a man, and the protag NEVER fucking any of the girls himself), The lesbian tag has no place here.
As defined here: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/ Lesbian [Sex act between two or more females.]
Or by the VNDB here: Lesbian Sex - There are sex scenes involving two (or possibly more) females.
Neither really take sexual identity or sexual orientation into account.
Even within their weighted voting system, you would add a tag to the game when:

• 1: The tag does apply to the visual novel, but is not too apparent or only plays a minor role.
  • 2: The tag certainly applies to the visual novel.
  • 3: The tag applies, is very apparent and plays a major role.
Source:

This would follow their weight of 1, which means the tag gets added. Since we don't have a weighted tags system, it just gets added. It does NOT matter here right now how much of the game's scenes are focused on a particular tag, only that it IS currently in the game. Also, based on your requirement of "protag NEVER fucking any of the girls himself", even if a game that was entirely revolved around F/F sex scenes up until one that gets added where a man rapes one of the women, the lesbian tag no longer applies.

You can try to petition the definition be changed or having a weighted tags system added for here. Hell, I'd probably upvote the latter myself. Otherwise, as Big Horney Bull said, you'll just have to deal with it. Complaining about how prevalent a tag is in a game within its thread isn't going to change anything, only if it isn't in the game AT ALL. You don't HAVE to use the site if you don't like how things are here. There are things I'd like to see added/changed myself (I even created a site suggestion thread in the appropriate area with no luck), but I just deal with it. Now with all that said, I am done arguing over this, regardless of whether you reply or not.

Reactions: Truesleep

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
As defined here: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/ Lesbian [Sex act between two or more females.]
Or by the VNDB here: Lesbian Sex - There are sex scenes involving two (or possibly more) females.
Neither really take sexual identity or sexual orientation into account.
Even within their weighted voting system, you would add a tag to the game when:

• 1: The tag does apply to the visual novel, but is not too apparent or only plays a minor role.
  • 2: The tag certainly applies to the visual novel.
  • 3: The tag applies, is very apparent and plays a major role.
Source:

This would follow their weight of 1, which means the tag gets added. Since we don't have a weighted tags system, it just gets added. It does NOT matter here right now how much of the game's scenes are focused on a particular tag, only that it IS currently in the game. Also, based on your requirement of "protag NEVER fucking any of the girls himself", even if a game that was entirely revolved around F/F sex scenes up until one that gets added where a man rapes one of the women, the lesbian tag no longer applies.

You can try to petition the definition be changed or having a weighted tags system added for here. Hell, I'd probably upvote the latter myself. Otherwise, as Big Horney Bull said, you'll just have to deal with it. Complaining about how prevalent a tag is in a game within its thread isn't going to change anything, only if it isn't in the game AT ALL. You don't HAVE to use the site if you don't like how things are here. There are things I'd like to see added/changed myself (I even created a site suggestion thread in the appropriate area with no luck), but I just deal with it. Now with all that said, I am done arguing over this, regardless of whether you reply or not.
Yes, FEMALES... NO -FUCKING-MEN. Yet games that have the tag "lesbian" have females fuck men anyway.

Literally everything you have said is the point, the tag has no place and the definition is dead wrong. But not doing anything about isn't going to change a thing

The tag is out of place, period.

Last edited:

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Yes, FEMALES... NO -FUCKING-MEN. Yet games that have the tag "lesbian" have females fuck men anyway.

Literally everything you have said is the point, the tag has no place and the definition is dead wrong. But not doing anything about isn't going to change a thing

The tag is out of place, period.
The tag is not out of place. The fact that you don't agree with the definition of the tag does not make it out of place. As it's currently defined, the tag should definitely be there.

There's also no way to differentiate between major and minor content in the game, which would probably be nice so that people like you who are looking for games focused on lesbian sex can find them, and other people who find certain fetishes a major turn off and can't stand even a single scene in the game having those fetishes can avoid them.

Now, don't get me wrong, using "Lesbian" to define sex between two females and nothing else seems odd. Maybe take it up with the staff? There's also a features request section in the forum where you could post.

I just don't see how ranting and raving in random game threads could help you.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
I was fully prepared for this to be a parody of the movie Darkness Falls, and now I don't know if i'm disappointed or relieved.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
I'm kinda stuck. I've done the whole noodles thing with Jesse, got my pheromones to 100%, managed to get Helena her first dose, used my pheromones on Jesse and Erika and now I can't do anything. I've sprayed a magazine, nothing. Should I keep taking the pills? Gonna try that now, but any advice would be helpful.

Nevermind, didn't realize there were more comments with advice.

Last edited:

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
I played this a long time ago. Was decent enough. The creator also came out with a full release of a part 2, with a male demon. The format and kinks were a bit different however.

He also planned to come out with a part 3 (with the final demon that was shown), but I am unsure what happened to that.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Scene 12 & 17 - Ask Helena about her job, then give her the card for the Velvet Jaguar. In the last part of the day, ask her about her job again, then follow her. Pay the bouncer to watch Helena strip. Requires Helena Lv 3.
Helena 4 - Ask her about Erika.
Scene 24 - Ask Helena about Jessie to hear a story. Then go to Jessie to ask her about Helena's story. Pay the bouncer to watch Helena strip, then get dominated by Jessie.ask her about Helena's story. Pay the bouncer to watch Helena strip, then get dominated by Jessie. Requires Helena 4 and Jessie 4.
hmmm having trouble with this one.
Can't seem to give her the club card
and putting in a work request order leads to a blank page

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote