Darklust The Borders of the Tomb Raider (fatal end)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
I cancelled my sub awhile back because he took so long, and I didn't feel like it was worth it. I would be game for a pay on release model though, or make a short monthly loop and release them as a set every quarter or something. Don't get me wrong I like his content and wish there was more like him, but I couldn't bring myself to to keep paying.

Last edited:
Reactions: shinigami666

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I cancelled my sub awhile back because he took so long, and I didn't feel like it was worth it. I would be game for a pay on release model though, or make a short monthly loop and release them as a set every quarter or something.
No loops just gifs and updates on progress simple as that and you will get sub you got a small followers base but show some shit asap.

landa666

Feb 1, 2020
Well while waiting I edited the first clip I sent:

and added voice on another scene:

Reactions: Kokabiel65

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Well while waiting I edited the first clip I sent:

and added voice on another scene:
This should make me happy but it doesn't with all the bad news but on the bright side these cheese corndogs should make me happy.

talr

Jan 30, 2020
are we have any animation like the border of tomb raider if yes please tellme that name

jake321colorado

Jan 31, 2020
I know there is nothing official, just rumors, but which of the rumors seems more real than possible about the final release date? Does anyone have anything?

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I know there is nothing official, just rumors, but which of the rumors seems more real than possible about the final release date? Does anyone have anything?
Nothing we don't know anything till he speaks on discord about a possible real date or progress update being quiet like a bitch does nothing.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
dou you have a new film and news
Normally we would always get previews once a month. But i think since its nearing its end it might go a little different, i believe there's no more set of previews to come tho
11.png
11a.png
12.png
13.png

Choking and breaking the neck have fallen off the final product and will not appear

Last Post.jpg

14.png

And a small spoiler. For obvious reasons, the public version will be different in terms of length from the subscribing partners

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Normally we would always get previews once a month. But i think since its nearing its end it might go a little different, i believe there's no more set of previews to come tho
View attachment 542644
View attachment 542645
View attachment 542646
View attachment 542647

Choking and breaking the neck have fallen off the final product and will not appear

View attachment 542650

View attachment 542651

And a small spoiler. For obvious reasons, the public version will be different in terms of length from the subscribing partners
There was an old old trailer back then before he pulled it, it show her being thrown in a volcano as a tribal sacrifice I hope that's not the case we want to see brutally bones break, mind break, and body parts dismembered fucked to death. That's an ultimate fatal end right there.

talr

Jan 30, 2020
View attachment 542644
View attachment 542645
View attachment 542646
View attachment 542647

View attachment 542650

View attachment 542651

please send that film

talr

Jan 30, 2020
There was an old old trailer back then before he pulled it, it show her being thrown in a volcano as a tribal sacrifice I hope that's not the case we want to see brutally bones break, mind break, and body parts dismembered fucked to death. That's an ultimate fatal end right there.
you send 4 image the 3rd image is movie please send that

talr

Jan 30, 2020
you send 4 image the 3rd image is movie plک

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017

And probably it will be, brutal culmination of the series(brutally bones break, mind break, I'm not sure about the body parts dismembered) . Currently, Darklust only shows once what will not come. I still don't know if there will be full sound or just music. This topic was not discussed often.

talr I don't have anything new and I probably won't get it, the premiere should be soon, otherwise all hell will break loose because few people have patience.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
And probably it will be, brutal culmination of the series(brutally bones break, mind break, I'm not sure about the body parts dismembered) . Currently, Darklust only shows once what will not come. I still don't know if there will be full sound or just music. This topic was not discussed often.

talr I don't have anything new and I probably won't get it, the premiere should be soon, otherwise all hell will break loose because few people have patience.
I can give darklust this tho since he slowly getting followers on Twitter is the hype build up is decent but if it's not the ending we wanted he is done for. He's out of chances and excuses the best excuse without any proof of anything mark my words a call to parton and sub star will be made. We have evidence and screen shots.

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
I hope it lives up to the hype. All the “new previews” are just screenshoots from the trailer or recolored/updated previous screenshoots at least from what I have seen. Once again not complaining it’s free content, just trying to manage my expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.