• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Darklust The Borders of the Tomb Raider (fatal end)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Yah and what can you do with the sed scenes can you edit those to also whats going on in darklust discord and should I sub if there's anything new.

landa666

Feb 1, 2020
I actually tried to add sound on one sex scene, but I find it a bit scuffed, I might try to improve it later:

Btw I'm not even a subscriber, I find DL too inconsistent with his works, even though it's top tier quality.

Bonus:

PS: all the clips can be found from the links, google drive, megaupload, etc... from this thread.

EDIT: Posted the first link twice, now you can see the sex scene.

Last edited:

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I actually tried to add sound on one sex scene, but I find it a bit scuffed, I might try to improve it later:

Btw I'm not even a subscriber, I find DL too inconsistent with his works, even though it's top tier quality.

Bonus:

PS: all the clips can be found from the links, google drive, megaupload, etc... from this thread.

Not bad at all I recommend probably doing different sounds that fit with the sex scene you know like a what's gory and stuff. Other than ill credit you for this keep it up.

landa666

Feb 1, 2020
Not bad at all I recommend probably doing different sounds that fit with the sex scene you know like a what's gory and stuff. Other than ill credit you for this keep it up.
Well the thing is DL used an actual actress to do the voice, I just picked up the voice from his previous works, but if I were to find better sounds, I might add them to the clip.

talr

Jan 30, 2020

Bonus:

please send another movies with sound like this

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Noah woah here the movie it's Insane the way lara snapped in half the broke lara in half and twisted her and filled her with jizz ( not )

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
what the new news about tomb raider 4???
No news, no release. DL is silents and does not provide new information/prewiews. I don't expect to see the video any time already.
''Coming soon'' (c) from trailer - yes, sure, very soon.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
No news, no release. DL is silents and does not provide new information/prewiews. I don't expect to see the video any time already.
''Coming soon'' (c) from trailer - yes, sure, very soon.
Video is done all he had were two more sex scenes and the death scene.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Lies all of it we been scammed I didn't sub and for good reason but is there any new gifs? New new not old.
How were you scammed then, lol. People like you are the worst. Can't be bothered to support creators but want to bitch because your free content isn't coming fast enough.

Reactions: Mauler882

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
How were you scammed then, lol. People like you are the worst. Can't be bothered to support creators but want to bitch because your free content isn't coming fast enough.
Right and how can I sub if nothing comes out and it takes a year to complete something that was 98 percent done. Answer that and come back to me.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Video is done all he had were two more sex scenes and the death scene.
He shared this information on 15.01.2020. I wonder if he will keep promises and will release on Valentine's Day . Currently wrote:

"Should have been finished this month, but since my graphics card was crapped up at the beginning of the year, the whole thing is getting a bit tense again. . . , and I'm not working full time since October, the donations are not enough to keep me afloat, and the longer the release is delayed, the less supporters there will be, also for me it's a dilemma"

But explaining that to people doesn't help anymore

P.S. I don't think anything is currently available until the premiere this month. Even subscribers receive nothing. As "Noon saibot" wrote, a spoiler would be too big. You have to wait and count that it's last month.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
He shared this information on 15.01.2020. I wonder if he will keep promises and will release on Valentine's Day . Currently wrote:

"Should have been finished this month, but since my graphics card was crapped up at the beginning of the year, the whole thing is getting a bit tense again. . . , and I'm not working full time since October, the donations are not enough to keep me afloat, and the longer the release is delayed, the less supporters there will be, also for me it's a dilemma"

But explaining that to people doesn't help anymore

P.S. I don't think anything is currently available until the premiere this month. Even subscribers receive nothing. As "Noon saibot" wrote, a spoiler would be too big. You have to wait and count that it's last month.
You seem well informed babe keep me updated pls and ill keep jaccuzi updated deal.

Reactions: Kokabiel65

landa666

Feb 1, 2020
Tbf the way he's managing his works and his communication is terrible.

I mean, he focuses on releasing 40 min videos once in a year, so basically all his subscribers (some pay 40$ per month) are fed with only 1 video a year, which is kinda lame despite the fact that it's top quality.

He should have done like all successful creators: do short loop clips.
Then he should have worked secretly on his long video project, or at least not tease it that early considering that it would take him a long time to release it.

He teased us 1 year ago for his ultimate ending and we're still not seeing the end of the tunnel.

That's kinda sad because he's talented.

This is not a whine post, I know it will be worth the wait, But I can't see him complaining about having few subscribers.

Reactions: vix_orchid

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Tbf the way he's managing his works and his communication is terrible.

I mean, he focuses on releasing 40 min videos once in a year, so basically all his subscribers (some pay 40$ per month) are fed with only 1 video a year, which is kinda lame despite the fact that it's top quality.

He should have done like all successful creators: do short loop clips.
Then he should have worked secretly on his long video project, or at least not tease it that early considering that it would take him a long time to release it.

He teased us 1 year ago for his ultimate ending and we're still not seeing the end of the tunnel.

That's kinda sad because he's talented.

This is not a whine post, I know it will be worth the wait, But I can't see him complaining about having few subscribers.
We have to remember he was the main one that did crazy hardcore rape which was awesome so loops and stuff would not work that would be terrible. Now if he can focus on giving gifs and updates that would be nice we waiting a year tho is like wtf you can't tell us what's really going on give us updates. So it's very obvious that he draining his comments he should have released a beta with sex so we can see if it was worth the wait, he already being reported for holding people up for to long. What's really crazy is some are calling him out and he can't reply straight and 98 percent done should have been put out faster I don't think it will be worth it but when it drops and we all see it I think he should take a huge break he is no longer top tier he is d tier at best.

landa666

Feb 1, 2020
Don't get me wrong but I didn't say he shouldn't be doing his long videos, but at least release his works in several parts.

Just take a look at the first 3 episodes, the first is 5 min long, the second is 15 and the third is 40. I mean this is inconsistent.

And btw you can do some good rape loop clips:

Reactions: Kokabiel65

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Don't get me wrong but I didn't say he shouldn't be doing his long videos, but at least release his works in several parts.

Just take a look at the first 3 episodes, the first is 5 min long, the second is 15 and the third is 40. I mean this is inconsistent.

And btw you can do some good rape loop clips:
It's decent but not enough build up to get a death scene off I can rub my pussy to loops I'm sorry my dude he needs to drop a beta period so we can see if it's worth it I usually sub but why would I sub if we don't get no update or gifs or the official product just excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.