Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
Please register as a member and ask DL, young man. I'm fed up with people who just come here to ask questions and wait for others to answer. There have been so many questions like that, and there are people who don't bother to learn but instead ask many times.

Mar 5, 2019
From what I hear, the Rey movie has been delayed indefinitely, and is out of the release schedule.

It's a shame, because I do like Daisy Ridley. She's not the most attractive woman out there, for sure, but she's been very kind to us. The one time, I recall, that she spoke ill of us was when some journo scum asked her what did she think about SW fans driving Kelly Marie Tran (Rose Tico) off of social media. And her answer was "that's not what I heard, but if it's true, then shame on them". Which isn't true, because according to Kelly Marie Tran, it was media attention i.e. journos and tabloids, that made her get off social media.

I wish the sequel trilogy had been good, and worth the huge trade off, but no matter how much anyone can like Daisy, it just isn't viable.

Anyway, thank you for checking out my blog.

Reactions: anarchicspawn

Masterdudemind

Sep 14, 2020
From what I hear, the Rey movie has been delayed indefinitely, and is out of the release schedule.

It's a shame, because I do like Daisy Ridley. She's not the most attractive woman out there, for sure, but she's been very kind to us. The one time, I recall, that she spoke ill of us was when some journo scum asked her what did she think about SW fans driving Kelly Marie Tran (Rose Tico) off of social media. And her answer was "that's not what I heard, but if it's true, then shame on them". Which isn't true, because according to Kelly Marie Tran, it was media attention i.e. journos and tabloids, that made her get off social media.

I wish the sequel trilogy had been good, and worth the huge trade off, but no matter how much anyone can like Daisy, it just isn't viable.

Anyway, thank you for checking out my blog.
Yeah, agreed. Rey was under developed, but frankly so was Luke.

The actors didn't fail the roles. The writers let them down.

But you always have bastards who hate women and look for any excuse...

Mar 5, 2019
I'm not going to tell you that she is the prettiest, or that she deserves any Oscar for any role she's been in. Although, her acting does seem to have improved significantly. It's just that, when everyone was attacking Star Wars fans, Daisy never spoke ill of us. That's gotta count for something. I like Daisy for that, but the movies sucked and ruined Star Wars irreparably. I wish it was different, it could have been different. But here we are, instead.

Jul 19, 2020
Somehow Palpatine returned. Ugh. The most laziest of laziest writing in all human history media I'm willing to bet.
That last film was such a mess but I think the middle-film guy taking a bulldozer to what the first-film guy laid out probably meant the last film was always going to be somewhat doomed. Its kind of crazy that disney paid so much for it and then just let people stroke their egos with it instead of getting a concrete fully plotted start to finish arc laid out before any filming started.

Masterdudemind

Sep 14, 2020
That last film was such a mess but I think the middle-film guy taking a bulldozer to what the first-film guy laid out probably meant the last film was always going to be somewhat doomed. Its kind of crazy that disney paid so much for it and then just let people stroke their egos with it instead of getting a concrete fully plotted start to finish arc laid out before any filming started.
Yeah, WTF?

They keep their fingers on the pulse of the MCU movies (not total control, but still), yet allowed a movie to undermine not only the movie that came before it, but so many other Star War tropes in general.

No actor or actress could have saved these movies.

Reactions: Reaper9988

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Update via SubscribeStar:

Episode III is in the process of being created.
I will render parts of it for the first time at the end of the week.

Frequently asked questions:

• Why are there so few preview updates at the moment?
    > I was working on scripts, dialogue and opening sequences for Episode 2. In short, there was nothing relevant to show. (In particular, hardly any sexual content.)
    Additionally, The lack of content in recent weeks has been made worse by a series of health problems. from which I really recovered 100% just a few days ago.
  • Is there a release date for episode 2?
    > No, but I'll try to finish it before midsummer. That is my goal.
  • What does episode 2 contain?
    > You've already seen most of it, that concerns the entire Reek part, but at the beginning additional scenes will be created with a few more tentacle actions, although I'll keep these relatively short. Because the complexity of the tentacle animations requires too much energy and time. An extension with the Reeks is also possible.
  • What will Episode 3 contain?
    > Rey will mainly have to deal with dozens of smaller Rancors. The big rancor on the preview will also have fun in due course. But as always, most of my work is unplanned and spontaneously improvised in the course of the creation.
  • Will there be another part? Episode 4?
    I think it remains a trilogy.
Thx <3

a3f285fe-b1aa-4430-85ab-d603d1692ccb.png Ep3.png

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
Update via SubscribeStar:

Episode III is in the process of being created.
I will render parts of it for the first time at the end of the week.

Frequently asked questions:

• Why are there so few preview updates at the moment?
    > I was working on scripts, dialogue and opening sequences for Episode 2. In short, there was nothing relevant to show. (In particular, hardly any sexual content.)
    Additionally, The lack of content in recent weeks has been made worse by a series of health problems. from which I really recovered 100% just a few days ago.
  • Is there a release date for episode 2?
    > No, but I'll try to finish it before midsummer. That is my goal.
  • What does episode 2 contain?
    > You've already seen most of it, that concerns the entire Reek part, but at the beginning additional scenes will be created with a few more tentacle actions, although I'll keep these relatively short. Because the complexity of the tentacle animations requires too much energy and time. An extension with the Reeks is also possible.
  • What will Episode 3 contain?
    > Rey will mainly have to deal with dozens of smaller Rancors. The big rancor on the preview will also have fun in due course. But as always, most of my work is unplanned and spontaneously improvised in the course of the creation.
  • Will there be another part? Episode 4?
    I think it remains a trilogy.
Thx <3

View attachment 3576992 View attachment 3576995
He needs to expand the Reeks section a lot. Remember he originally named his series "Mating season", where prisoners are used to satisfy Reeks during mating season. But in the previews, there were only two animals fucking her, and it went to the Rancor part.

As for the Rancor, it seems like when subscribers want more Minotaurus to fuck Lara but don't get their fill, maybe he'll make up for it in Rey's story. But when you let her hair down, it will take longer to animate.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes