Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
Today is the day he releases Ep 1 according to the schedule announced in the trailer. The image above is noted as "Ep 2 Opening".

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
news about rey ?
Yes, the picture that sgt_bilko posted today. As far as I remember, that image is not in the previews he released till now and that I assembled in one video, so, it is anyway news.
To be seen if he releases really the part1 today, and if someone will have access to it and post it - my understanding is that they spent quite some money while waiting for a long time for it, so, they may not be willing to share it, it depends on the person.

rayray149

Nov 25, 2020
Pretty sure the scheduled release today will be almost identical to the one that was already provided in February. The one in February was considered "early access". The release today is "public release". As the name implies, you pay to see the early access. The public release today will be free to everyone. I supremely hope I'm wrong. Someone please tell me I'm wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: analislove23

FredAS

Jan 17, 2021

This is the new video that came out today.
There is NOTHING new btw, just added a Star Wars text scroll intro and end credits at end. Other than that, there is no new content.

The fan made edit of all parts combined that was posted before is better.
Anyway, probably more content on EP2. Maybe.

analislove23

Aug 21, 2021
Pretty sure the scheduled release today will be almost identical to the one that was already provided in February. The one in February was considered "early access". The release today is "public release". As the name implies, you pay to see the early access. The public release today will be free to everyone. I supremely hope I'm wrong. Someone please tell me I'm wrong.
Color is better but it's the same, damn. It could've been one of the greats with some improvements.

ScarRetto99

Dec 4, 2022
Mega

There is NOTHING new btw, just added a Star Wars text scroll intro and end credits at end. Other than that, there is no new content.

EP2 coming out today right ??

• Wow

FredAS

Jan 17, 2021
EP2 coming out today right ??
I don't think so. I think the 4th April release was this "completed" episode 1. We got a teaser picture for EP2, but don't think the episode is coming out any time soon. It took around 9 months to complete EP1, so probably more or less the same for EP2 I think

Reactions: ScarRetto99

ScarRetto99

Dec 4, 2022
I don't think so. I think the 4th April release was this "completed" episode 1. We got a teaser picture for EP2, but don't think the episode is coming out any time soon. It took around 9 months to complete EP1, so probably more or less the same for EP2 I think
Maybe next year EP 2 :)

Reactions: Demon1dixie

analislove23

Aug 21, 2021
This will be the same episode as reeks? He was working on that for quite a while.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
That SW scroll text.. man that's.. there's definitely some bitterness in there. Either at women or the state of the Star Wars franchise, I can't tell.

• Thinking Face

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Mega

Seriously?
So he hyping about a new version, but it's still nothing ... lamest lame from lamemaster.

• Sad
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes