3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

govner

Oct 22, 2017
hey guys, i remember there are similar game to dark star with a more zoomed out view, but forgot the name

govner

Oct 22, 2017
You mean Alien Quest Eve by the same dev?
sorry it's not AQE, but i forgot where i found it, and another bit of searching i think i found it on ULMF, though its abandoned. Tq for the reply though(y)

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Um... can you change nopy and zippy links... they don't work anymore. I did downloaded the game from Mega and uploaded it to . It's the same Zip file, just renamed.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Um... can you change nopy and zippy links... they don't work anymore. I did downloaded the game from Mega and uploaded it to . It's the same Zip file, just renamed.
wouldnt know if "changing" nopy would work, nopy is dead for months its normal that the link doesnt work. I already finished the game but i say thanks for the people who will download it soon!

Reactions: RobThom88

Gasparin insano

Apr 10, 2023
i can´t download the uncensored patch

Has this game cheats, like Alien Quest from Grimhelm?
No

how do i unlock all stage, weapon and gallery
u have to finish the game, when u get death press continue

Definitely one of Grimhelm's better games in terms of animation quality and variety! Shooting is a bit buggy, I don't know if ammo levels are meant to be lost at any point. There's a TON of them scattered around the levels, even though there's only 4 ammo types with 3 levels each. Not complaining though! Maxed out weapons are very sexy
yep, but this game has censure

Ha, I only play games with female MC :p
how can i download the uncensored zip?

Reactions: Woopoo111222

HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
You know what? I hate the fact that this game is better than Alien Quest EVE in terms of gameplay despite how bad it is. Does anyone just see how Grimhelm's games just deteriorate in quality after each game?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Nopy and Zippyshare are both dead, would someone please reupload the files to two other hosting sites and link them in the OP please.

Reactions: RobThom88

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
... but later on the difficulty and unfun of the game is worse than Dark Star.
The art is good, I like this guys stuff. But jerk off games with anything more then coy levels of difficulty, almost defeats the concept. I just want to see bewbs and unrealistic action, absolutely no interest in frustrated aggravation.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes