3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

AhegaoEcchi

Feb 23, 2019
So what do I do once I have the uncensored file?
When you have downloaded the uncensored file, you extract it first then drag the "sharedassets2.assets" file out of its folder towards the games "Dark Star_Data" folder and it will say that the destination already exists so click replace file in destination. You can do this to also save files in a similar way and do the same towards other games. Hope this help!

Reactions: DaFackIsDis

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
Uncensored patch has been taken down. It is the same link as on the official blog, and with the merging of the dl-sites, this may not have an official solution for a while.

Can someone mirror it somewhere? I think I may have a copy, but can't find it right now.

FlufflePuss

Aug 20, 2018
Uncensored patch has been taken down. It is the same link as on the official blog, and with the merging of the dl-sites, this may not have an official solution for a while.

Can someone mirror it somewhere? I think I may have a copy, but can't find it right now.
Maybe you already found it but whatevs:

Reactions: RobThom88

drblush

Sep 13, 2021
Not working for me either, does some one have a working link for uncensored patch please
The zippyshare file works. I used the Edge browser vs Chrome so that the Chrome extension doesn't need to be used. Move the new file into the data folder and "replace"

RBD_tai_hen

Feb 19, 2019
so, uh, is there a cheat for infinite health? I kinda wanna go on a playthrough without having to worry dying and just enjoy getting attacked lol

HyrulesHero

Nov 24, 2020
Great game! Is there an option to unlock unlimited hp through a cheat?
so, uh, is there a cheat for infinite health? I kinda wanna go on a playthrough without having to worry dying and just enjoy getting attacked lol
If you guys don't mind the sloppy work. I have an "Unlimited Health" cheat file. It's not necessarily unlimited health but it disables the "game over" when your character's health reaches 0. this allows you to continue the game without restarting the stage if an H scene or attack leads to a game over. there is still a game over if you fall off the stage though.

*Note* One slight bug is that when your health is at zero and you make the character jump, she will fall down allowing for enemies to approach and enact the H scene until you can pick up a health pack and bring your health back up again. I tested this on a playthrough up to stage 3. I am still investigating the jump on no health part but this should still be playable enough to enjoy the game.

If I fix that part I'll update. I am not very good at C# though so this was the best I could do on a first try.

Instructions:

Unzip and extract the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" from "Dark Star NoGO.zip" and replace (After backing up) the original Assembly-CSharp.dll file in the Dark Star_Data > Managed folder.

For further reference this is not a newly created file. this is an original game file reverse engineered.

Enjoy

Moderator: please delete if I made any incorrect effort here. ...first post jitters. View attachment Dark Star NoGO.zip

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
uncensor patch links are all down, i know this game is old but does someone still have a link?
nvm: finished the game, thought it was longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: RobThom88

Naurachne

Jan 27, 2018
Seeing lots of videos of the internet of a version of this game with alternate sex scenes, does anyone know how to get these?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes