• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Dark Secrets: My Religious Stepmother [Ep. 1] [BinEXE4K]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hawat

May 27, 2022
Hello I am still getting can't find VCRUNTIME140_1D.dll, I got the game from google. Did the little install and still the same error. Is there any way around it? Thank you.

hawat

May 27, 2022
Hi today I downloaded the version form Gofile, it is different, no more things to intall. But now I am getting "cannot load library sfml-audio-d-2.dll"... Is there a working version?

Thank you.

Reactions: Lust0ne

Bin EXE

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
Hello I am still getting can't find VCRUNTIME140_1D.dll, I got the game from google. Did the little install and still the same error. Is there any way around it? Thank you.
I will try to solve this issue and post the next episode with this error corrected. To attempt the resolution now, please download this DLL and place it in the game's folder where the executable is located. Download the version from Google Drive. [VCRUNTIME140_1D.dll]

Last edited:

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Hi today I downloaded the version form Gofile, it is different, no more things to intall. But now I am getting "cannot load library sfml-audio-d-2.dll"... Is there a working version?

Thank you.
Ditto on this.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020

Thank you.
Download the Workupload link. It's running properly from there.

hawat

May 27, 2022
Hi, I have a new issue. When the game tells me to go to the sex shop this is what I get:

1699070751152.png

I am unable to move or to do anything. I have restarted the game several times and am getting exactly the same issue.

Is there any way around it?

Thank you.

Bin EXE

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
Hi, I have a new issue. When the game tells me to go to the sex shop this is what I get:

View attachment 3059734

I am unable to move or to do anything. I have restarted the game several times and am getting exactly the same issue.

Is there any way around it?

Thank you.
Hello, what is your monitor's resolution?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote