• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Dark Secrets: My Religious Stepmother [Ep. 1] [BinEXE4K]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
i guess its diffucult to guess which one of sfml package to download :) .... include the dllsssssssss

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Game won't play because it's missing files. What a bust for something that looked promising.

Bin EXE

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
used every link and still getting the same issue as others
Now, I've added some DLLs that might be missing on some computers and placed them in the game folder. I think it will work now.[Workupload][Google Drive][Mega]

Yuuizz

May 23, 2020
Now, I've added some DLLs that might be missing on some computers and placed them in the game folder. I think it will work now.[Workupload][Google Drive][Mega]
Still not working. And even if you get all the dll files missing, which for me were msvcp140d.dll, ucrtbased.dll, vcruntime140_1d.dll, vcruntime140d.dll, you will still not be able to play, since if you try to execute it will show an error 0xc000007b.

Reactions: metulueko

Killerkaz88

Jun 1, 2021
I did the install file you added. No change same error as before. Thanks for trying.

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
I know people have their gripes over RPGM, Renpy, and unity but I swear I dread seeing "others" the most. I can count the amount of times a game worked properly/not been janky on 1 hand. This one won't even launch :cry: hopefully it gets fixed, looks promising.

Bin EXE

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
Still not working. And even if you get all the dll files missing, which for me were msvcp140d.dll, ucrtbased.dll, vcruntime140_1d.dll, vcruntime140d.dll, you will still not be able to play, since if you try to execute it will show an error 0xc000007b.
I think now the game will work; some information was missing in the executable.[Google Drive][Workupload][Mega]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote