thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Does anyone know the different scenes between standard and super gamer edition for this update? Don't think I can wait anymore.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Super Gamer has an extra scene with the neighbour I believe.
thanks I was hesitant to download the SE because I was worried it cut out some scenes with the main females like this other game that cut out over half the game in the standard version

D. Trump

Jun 4, 2017
thanks I was hesitant to download the SE because I was worried it cut out some scenes with the main females like this other game that cut out over half the game in the standard version
Where can one get the "super gamer edition"? Is it on this forum?

Sep 18, 2018
Does this version have supergamer version of the ch1-5, or is that also standard? I have never played this, and seems like standard is missing a lot of scenes for those chapters.
If it does not contain it, does some one have super gamer ver for 1-5?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Does this version have supergamer version of the ch1-5, or is that also standard? I have never played this, and seems like standard is missing a lot of scenes for those chapters.
If it does not contain it, does some one have super gamer ver for 1-5?
All the bonus scenes from previous chapters are in. That only matters for the current release. So play the game and enjoy.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Dunno. No ETA mentioned in the preview or plans for 2019. Expect one more month I guess. Btw Chapter 8 will be the final chapter of the game. So two more updates.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
awh damn that really sucks i have made the whole walkthru of this game on my channel i so enjoyed it hope there are other interesting games as well to play

Reactions: korsh
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes