• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
holy toledo batman, the end of chapter 6 has left me drooling like a burst main:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:(y)

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ch. 6!

PC (248MB): - -
Mac (236MB): - -
Will there be a release that isn't using a 7z file?

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
i know this has been asked before but couldn't find an answer. when you search some items all I get is a black screen with a description and some choices and same black screen , is that a fault or design?
I looked at the code for the crunched version and in the example of searching under Scarlett's bed, there are no references to background or other images in the code. Not sure if the Super Gamer Version is different, but I encountered the same thing as you.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
But that still doesn't work for mac computers. Or at least for mac users including myself that don't particularly like downloading a lot of online installations
works great on Mac for archives that's not .zip. If you absolutely don't want to install software (even FOSS) then it's possible to use one of the many online converters ( )

Reactions: triscuits

F95ZONE12345

Oct 6, 2017
I wonder can i play (probably not but I've never tried)the games has mac concord on my iPad also I wish I could play these games on my iPad so pls make at least this game and summertime saga for computable for iPad Do Pleaseeee

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
works great on Mac for archives that's not .zip. If you absolutely don't want to install software (even FOSS) then it's possible to use one of the many online converters ( )
Well there are apps made for mac users for opening and extracting but after the extraction the app or program won't run.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes