• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Dark Land Chronicle: The Fallen Elf [v0.113] [Winterfire Studio]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

winterfirestudio

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2024
just wanted to ask, how long will it take until full release? because as I can see most of the games that comes out like this version styled takes 10 years to finish, I just want to play the full release thats why Im asking, also will it be on steam? so that I can buy the game because it looks really cool and amazing! but I assume on steam it wont have that much extreme content?? Idk much about steam rules for games but it was just my thinking. thank you for the great looking game I wish you bests. also this game reminds me dont starve together and project zomboid, just in graphical of course not gameplay lmao
I figure it'll take at least a year and a half to get the game up to a level I'm cool with. I get you're worried it might not get done, but trust me, we're way more stressed 'cause this is our dream. Some crowdfunded games drag out development to rake in more cash, but that's not our style. What you're seeing now is the result of us rewriting the game three times. We've done it all without any funding and covered all the testing costs ourselves. Money ain't our focus here, clearly.

If the game's development takes longer, it's probably 'cause we wanna add more monsters and adult content. Honestly, the world we're building is massive. Just the goblin faction alone could be its own game, not to mention the Futa orcs, the cultists, tentacles, and Arcane Beasts we wanna include. So yeah, our updates are gonna be more like the 'Zomboid Project' kinda deal you're familiar with, not just dragging out the same stuff.(We would hate ourselves if we do so...)

Eventually, the game's gonna hit Steam, and we're thinking of integrating some Steam features like an achievement system. We've got experience with that stuff, so no tech issues there. Plus, Steam's cool with extreme adult content as long as it doesn't involve kids, so don't worry about any censorship on our end.

I'm attaching some of the test versions we've built in the past. You can see we've been grinding away at this project for a long time... Eventually, we realized this thing won't last without funding, so we decided to show our work to supporters earlier than planned.

984884984.png 2022-10-06_150443.png IMG11-14-10-23-46.png

Last edited:

winterfirestudio

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2024
This would of probably been better if the fallen females weren't dead and had parts of their bodies eaten. Instead, knocked their daylights out, with pretty big bellies filled with their rapists seed. That would of been darker, since it would been a testament to what people, monsters and beasts having banged them hard.

This seems like a rather unique game, perhaps. Already decided to throw my ten euros into it and see where this'll go. Hopefully something good. It is even better that there will be scenes/content with NPCs. Like Herta, who apparently is a pretty huge Size Queen and horny big titty babe. Perhaps she'll be a long-term Character who'll kind of adventure the world for a bigger and meaner Beast to pump her full, and eventually either settle somewhere isolated with her hulking Beast or share the seed with other Unique Female NPCs and the Elf MC can join in. Just a few ideas.

Take care.
In fact, I also hope to make Herta a companion. I have reserved this section in the code, but due to cost pressures, I temporarily suspended it and focused on the main storyline first. I sincerely hope to complete this feature.

Reactions: Kazaim

winterfirestudio

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2024
The difference is "Horror" vs "Dark". The point seems to be very simple. If you have played LonaRPG, it also has this strange contradiction between "Horror" and "Dark", which is unsettling and fairly boring. Female Victims ends up dead. This includes for the Dark Cult in DLC. They are supposedly some kind of "Pro-Beast" Cult, worshipping some strange Goddess/Woman. If they are into this whole Beastiality thing, why kill your Female Victims...? That seems strange and contradictionary for a Cult like that. And WHY have sex/rape those Female Victims, when you are just gonna eat them a bit...? That's even more weird.

It just doesn't fit none of this at all. And WHY do they all have one missing foot...? Just switch it out for a far more lewder setup, and not something that makes less sense the more i think about it. Better that way.

Thanks for your reply. Take care.
Initially, I wanted the boss to appear in the midst of raping a village woman, but the animation team informed me that due to significant differences in skeleton sizes, it would be very difficult to implement, especially given our tight development schedule. Therefore, we modified it to its current appearance.

I admire your unique perspective on horror and darkness. If you have any other ideas, I'll create a suggestions channel on Discord later where you can freely express your thoughts. We value input from all sides (though we may not be able to implement everything), as it's crucial in helping us determine the direction of development!

Reactions: Kazaim

Limbix

Jul 25, 2021
I'm gonna be honest, I would be willing to drop $5, maybe $10 on it if it was on itch assuming the version here is literally a barebones trial version and there's a decent amount of gameplay in the full(er) version.

winterfirestudio

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2024
So I've tried the game, and.....
I LOVED IT , so far. As I have said before, these types of sandbox hentai games are very rare to find in any adult site. It's nice as well that the game is niether too complicated nor too difficult for story progression. What fascinated me most is the fact that this game despite being made with Unity, it runs super smoothly even on low end desktops. And I honestly like it when game developers also think about the users who are stuck with desktops having integrated graphics and make their games accordingly to balance. Thank you for making and sharing this game. I keenly look forward to the future updates on this, please kindly continue

Also, an adult (20+) protagonist was defintely a plus for me. I was tired of seeing most H-games having very young/teen protags in them
I'm glad you enjoy our game. The script you're seeing now is a trimmed-down version. At the beginning, I was too excited and wrote too much content. In the end, in order to make it easier for players to absorb the story, I reluctantly deleted a lot of the carefully crafted script.

Nowadays, many players don't enjoy reading text, so I've been worried that the game content isn't engaging enough. I even considered deleting all the scripts before releasing the demo and making a game without any scripts at all... Anyway, thank you very much for your support, and we'll keep working hard!

Last edited:

winterfirestudio

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2024
This game has no save function??
Sadly, we don't have that in the current version. Considering the length of the demo and the tight development schedule, I've decided to temporarily postpone the save feature (because implementing save functionality will affect many aspects of the system and require more time to handle). There will be one in the next version.

Reactions: tripleP

winterfirestudio

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2024
Honestly, the
isometric style and the intro video makes it kinda cool to add a kingdom-management style, like giving an optional feature for MC to build and manage a small village to be a haven for the elves, especially after the fact that the elven males most of them died in the wars against the humans, leaving only a few elven women.

now the village would be helpful for the elves to provide protection (against humans, monsters, wild beast, etc) and resources (farming, raising animals, etc), and when they get strong enough they can start to fight back at first by eliminating the monsters at the forests, bandits and slaves from the routes, after that they would start a war against the humans to drive them out of continent or force them to accept peace.

or maybe hitting on some princess and improving your relationship with her, so that she start to like the MC, then talking to her father (the king) and convince him to give the elves equal rights to the humans and grant the elves a royal protection as an endangered species.​
Thank you for supporting our project!

Actually, one of our future plans (although it's not confirmed yet and depends on fundraising) is the "Elf Faction". The concept is that the heroine can return to her forest, where there will be a whole set of quests and storyline related to the elf resistance army. However, the conflict between elves and humans will only have consequences in the first village. The ending will result in either all elves being killed or all human villagers in the first village being killed.

Regarding the princess storyline you mentioned, we have a similar idea, but it's slightly different from what you said. Currently, we're considering changing the story so that the heroine's goal at the beginning of the game is to "kill the human princess". If I continue, it'll involve some spoilers, so I'll stop here for now :D

winterfirestudio

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2024
Seems like it could be interesting, though I don't really know how much content there is in it at the moment.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF SIN change the colour of that cum, what's with this trend of vomit yellow cum?

The controls are a bit jank at points and could do with some QoL
  1. Hot keys for inventory, map, journal, gear.
  2. Having LMB for attack + move is a weird choice. Removes any player involvement in fighting, it's just ends up a war of attrition
  3. Being able to zoom in a bit would be nice for scene viewing, depends if the art uses vector sprites though
  4. Bigger radius for containers or walk to open would be good, kinda bugs out selecting them
The sound seems to be imbalanced at points with the music blasting and the voices quiet.

Seems pretty well made otherwise, only encountered a glitch when I was fighting mike wazowski where I was both controlling my character and in a sex scene at the same time.

Other than that the grim dark setting is nicely done and the artwork is good, sex scenes are pretty decent too.
Thank you for your support on the project!

We'll definitely consider your suggestions for controls and gradually work on improving them. The game initially had keyboard controls, and we've made numerous changes to reach the current version, which has led to some areas in the control design that still need refinement.

Regarding the errors occurring with the sex scenes involving bosses, we've encountered them a few times during internal testing but haven't pinpointed the exact cause yet. Additionally, there are some minor bugs, like getting stuck while chopping wood, which require switching to combat mode to resolve, that need time to be identified and optimized.

As for the yellow semen, it was primarily intended to create thickness through shading. An alternative solution could be changing the yellow to gray, and I'll decide whether to make this change through a vote on Discord.

Reactions: PDCurator

winterfirestudio

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2024
If only the main char was not a disgusting short hair trash....what a massive turn off
Other than that this looks amazing
In our future plans, we hope to focus more on NPCs to increase the diversity of female characters participating in erotic scenes.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes