• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Dark Forest Stories: Dora The Explorer [v1.1] [TheDarkForest]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Bkbuddhaboy

Jun 16, 2017
Dark Forest Stories: Scooby-Doo - A new story from the heart of the dark forest. Scooby Doo and the guys From the Mystery Corporation arrived to Fred in his country mansion. Where they meet a new riddle. Will they be able to solve the riddle and save the missing Fred?

View attachment 189212
Version CURRENT PROGRESS: 7 %
I swear to God if Scooby doesn't end up fucking either Daphne or Velma or both at the same time their will be riots in the streets...

Reactions: Ryproar and Jansen

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
We are looking native english speaker who are willing to proofread english version of our game.

jmncklsn

Jun 30, 2017
I cannot find all car parts, am i so blind? i dont think so, smthing must be wrong
i find 4 wheels but only 3 doors, can anybody help?

jmncklsn

Jun 30, 2017
just for the info
i reinstalled the game without the patch and now i see a bigger scren and found it

Jansen

May 8, 2017

On December 25, candles and lights are lit everywhere. So in our Dark forest came Christmas, it's time to magic. On this wonderful winter night, we wish you happiness, new emotions, and pleasant discoveries. Merry Christmas!

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Version CURRENT PROGRESS: 45 %
1-4.png

Hello everyone, I apologize for the fact that for a long time there was no news, I had a small technical problem with the Internet. But while I was gone our team worked at a record pace. So the Russian version of Cartoon Wild West 0.3 is ready. It remains only to translate and how to test. Dark Forest Stories: Scooby-Doo is also at the final stage of our programmer, in all writing code is interrupted only by sleep and food. That's it for today, I hope you're not too tired reading this post. Thank you for supporting us!!! And we still need an English editor.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hello everyone, we finally finished Cartoon Wild West v / 0.3. Now the game is in the final stage of the test and editing. Our most loyal fans have already had the opportunity to play. The rest will have to wait for the official release which hopefully will happen soon.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Version CURRENT PROGRESS: 70 %

1-4.png

Hi, everybody!!! Work on the next part of our game is rapidly moving to completion. And we think that we will please you in the near future. Well, in the meantime, I hope you are looking forward to we bring to your attention the footage of the game.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes