VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Dark Forest Stories: Dora The Explorer [v1.1] [TheDarkForest]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheRetroAiden

I was surprised to see a childhood memory of Dora and I am really stunned of this type of another universe where Dora was doing the sauce. The sauce scenes were very beautiful I would recommend this as it has puzzles in the game as well and I feel it made my day when coming back from work.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

I actually love the idea that dark forest stories presents in which exposing cartoon princesses for there potential "true nature" of being perverted.

I didn't care for the art style (but, I am also not really a fan of dora stuff anyway.)

The mini-games that could have made this game better were really boring. The idea of the minigames were not bad just felt like there was really little effort put into the gameplay.

Game could have been much longer and I hope the idea for future games stay the same but maybe a better art style and more game time (or game time in general).

So I would say the only thing I liked about this was the idea that was presented.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

swe920

Great start with some alright mini games, and good scenes and art. Definitely excited to see where this goes! :D