VN Ren'Py Dark Dimensions: A Spiritual Successor - Pre-Production Discussion

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Overview:
After saving the world from ghosts time and time again as a superhero, Danny Fenton’s life has settled down into a semi-normal routine… until an alternate world’s timeline begins to haphazardly cross his path! Now Danny is drawn into a battle to save not only his own friends and family, but an already conquered world! Can Danny Fenton free the “Dark-Verse" and stop the coming invasion of alternate reality ghosts before it’s too late?’

Navigate between your original town and the ‘Dark-Verse’ as you meet classic characters from the show, and their alternate selves! Friend becomes foe! Villains become heroes! Enjoy dozens of high-quality lewd scenes featuring your favorite characters, including humans and ghosts! A returning cast of characters and brand-new faces never been lewded in game before! Rich storylines and character interactions inspired by the classic TV show!​

Thread Updated: N/A
Release Date: ETA Unknown
Developer: - - lostraven - Morah SDG - Epadder - Psymind
Censorship: No
Version: N/A
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Cheat:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: N/A
Mac: N/A
Android: N/A
Others: N/A

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - WALKTHROUGH -LANGUAGE MODS

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

IMG_5902.png IMG_5901.png image.png image-1.png Valerie Gray WIP.png

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I guess that when we eventually DO get a launch build, does anybody know if we could just make this one the actual game thread? Or would we need to make a new one?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I guess that when we eventually DO get a launch build, does anybody know if we could just make this one the actual game thread? Or would we need to make a new one?
Yeah, as long as it follows the rules about the OP, having the right info, and not having things that are not allowed (like my discussion thread has), then you can have it converted once the game is ready, just send in a report. Let me know when you are ready, I can ask someone about it.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yeah, as long as it follows the rules about the OP, having the right info, and not having things that are not allowed (like my discussion thread has), then you can have it converted once the game is ready, just send in a report. Let me know when you are ready, I can ask someone about it.
What does your post have?

fan765

Apr 24, 2024
Everything is looking great so far! Love how you are working hard to stay true to the style of the original (unlike another unnamed game who decided that anime style was somehow what everyone wanted without asking anyone).

I know the Maddie artwork is a WIP, but as someone else said, she does look a little bit on the young side in her face currently.

Keep up the good work. Dark Dimensions looks like it's going to be awesome!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I just want this one to be formatted normally.
Yeah, rKnight went above and beyond on that one, but I had always planned to keep both, so people could talk about related things, without fear of getting zotted for being off topic.