21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Scar of Summer is better because it contains several route and endings (including a Pure love ending).
Of course, if you like tragedy and heartbreak as much as the author does, then this is the game for you.

Although I don't like the frustration, it's these kinds of games that mark me the most, and I'm afraid of being corrupted by these feelings myself.

Don't get me wrong, I know it's fiction, but I still like Kaede, and it hurts me that she's ending the story with Shimomiya, even though I'm convinced that the relationship won't last and that Shimomiya will get bored of her, since he doesn't love her and is only interested in her body... I also assume that Shimomiya only likes women who are in a relationship or married.
I see, me too kaede is a perfect character for me she is tomboy and have a strong will that make mountain love her so much and almost fail to corrupted her hearts each time "but he got her heart at the end because the power of Chimpo lol" rather then Aya he make her like a slut. The author is really good at the story and the character development and his art more and more developed too, this dude just need increase his skill in anatomy. because its fiction I can really enjoy how dark the story goes that's why Scar of summer can't match with this series but still "Gedo yushaa no Ikkou" still no.1 for me its have almost everything its almost perfect for me

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
[230630][ピンクパイナップル]図書室ノ彼女 THE ANIMATION 第5巻 ~女教師ガ堕チルマデ(前編)~(No Watermark).mp4_snapshot_02.19_[...jpg
Btw this dude might be mountain disciple lmao

and so far this hentai is the perfect hentai for NTR genre for me its really rare to see NTR like this. It has a wacky animation but its also have a good story almost like "jeopardy series" in story and character development

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I see, me too kaede is a perfect character for me she is tomboy and have a strong will that make mountain love her so much and almost fail to corrupted her hearts each time "but he got her heart at the end because the power of Chimpo lol" rather then Aya he make her like a slut. The author is really good at the story and the character development and his art more and more developed too, this dude just need increase his skill in anatomy. because its fiction I can really enjoy how dark the story goes that's why Scar of summer can't match with this series but still "Gedo yushaa no Ikkou" still no.1 for me its have almost everything its almost perfect for me
If you're interested, I know of an even worse NTR game. I'll discuss it on my Reddit community or Discord server. It was shared here after I mentioned it, sparking interest. It wasn't popular before.

Personally, the game would've been perfect with more choices and if Naoto wasn't such an asshole.
The more I hear about him, the less sorry I feel.

I feel sorry for Kaede; her parents would be devastated. If you played game 1, you'd see how much she loved Naoto. It's impossible she'd choose someone else over him. Plus, she nearly killed Shimomiya in the first game, so it's odd she ends up with him.

For me, to enjoy an NTR game, a pure love route is necessary.

I highly recommend マインド・リュダ to NTR enthusiasts. It's a masterpiece with stunning art. I've also purchased "I'm Your Guignol" by the same creator. The Steam version I bought from Wasabi Entertainment has a different name, though.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
View attachment 3412510
Btw this dude might be mountain disciple lmao

and so far this hentai is the perfect hentai for NTR genre for me its really rare to see NTR like this. It has a wacky animation but its also have a good story almost like "jeopardy series" in story and character development
I'm a huge fan of Animu Circle's NTR games.

Some are masterpieces to me. What I enjoy is their visual novels with multiple choices and various endings. Characters express emotions well, and the plots are captivating.

Studio Sakura offers lower-quality games, but I've enjoyed some. They typically have fewer choices and only two endings, often both unfavorable for the main character.

Reactions: podkop09

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
For me, to enjoy an NTR game, a pure love route is necessary.
I really agree about this but for Jeopardy series linear story is the strong point for me, with added some choices it might be ruin the story. Mountain its really a well done antagonist I ever see on NTR genre this dude have almost every thing to make chicks become his slave I play all "jeopardy series" but only one I like is "Kaede story" the Kaede past story kind wacky for me the scene not good as previous one but I can hope so much for add on content thou. to be hoenst I really want another Kaede story or he might be can make similar character like her or even better we'll see in the future "still this dude need learn about human anatomy"

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
I'm a huge fan of Animu Circle's NTR games.

Some are masterpieces to me. What I enjoy is their visual novels with multiple choices and various endings. Characters express emotions well, and the plots are captivating.

Studio Sakura offers lower-quality games, but I've enjoyed some. They typically have fewer choices and only two endings, often both unfavorable for the main character.
for VN NTR I think you should play "NTR Homestay" If you really like milf lmao "multiple choices and ending, good mechanic, scene and story"

LJ-Yusei

Apr 30, 2020
Im just gonna tell you what happened in both games.

In the main game, Naoto confess about his cuckold fetish and asks her to engage in NTR play with Kaede'a childhood friend. Kaede is very against it but concedes because this is the only cure for Naoto to have an erection.

The NTR acts escalates but Naoto is not satisfied, Kaede resisted her lust and refused to have penetration sex with the childhood friend, and he leaves the village. Now, Naoto wants Shimoyama to have her.

Naoto himself goes after Shimoyama and asks him to do the NTR plays with Kaede. Shimoyama is honestly surprised (he initially thought Naoto wanted revenge) but of course very elated to comply to his request.

It was even harder to convince Kaede this time, but she concedes again, saying that she would only let Shimoyama touch her body and nothing else.

In the last day of the NTR play, Kaede dont return home, Naoto goes to Shimoyama house and finds it empty. There is clear signs of sex in the room and he finds recordings of the NTR play in Shimoyama's computer.

Naoto discovers that Kaede lied to him in her daily reports of what she did with Shimoyama, and she had already agreed that she would have sex with him in the last day. That is also Naoto's fault, because she heard Naoto admit to Shimoyama that he wanted to see Shimoyama breaking Kaede's resistance to have sex with him.

In the recording he discovers that they went to the Inn, he goes after them and manages to listen to them having sex trough the windows of their room.

This might be where you think the "orchastrated attack" happened, one of the villagers was there watching Shimoyama fucking her and i guess she sucked his dick or something(Shimoyama made it clear that he could not fuck Kaede), Shimoyama goes to the bathroom and the villagers begs Kaede to let him fuck her, she refuses and he threatens to tell Naoto about everything he saw. Shimoyama comes to the rescue and tells him to leave and if he tries anything he will tell his wife (who he already stole) to leave him. After this Shimoyama and Kaede have sex again and she eventually let him fuck her raw and cum inside her.

The thing is, there was no orchastration. Shimoyama did not tell the villager to do that and he was not deceiving Kaede in that scene. It is true that it helped to make Kaede less resistent to the point of letting him do her raw. But Kaede was not deceived and she did not believe in any moment that Shimoyama was not a scumbag.

After all the sex, Naoto enters the room after Shimoyama goes to the shower and jumps Kaede in lust.
In the main game, Naoto asks Kaede to marry Shimoyama going even deeper on the NTR play, until Kaede ends up living together with Shimoyama and having his child.

In the new game, after Naoto jumped Kaede at the inn, Kaede decides to stop doing the NTR play, because she knows she would fall to her lust.
She starts teasing Naoto about the NTR so that he can still get an erection with her, and they stay that way for a while.

Eventually, Naoto gets unsatisfied again and pretty much brings up NTR play every chance he gets.
Shimoyama comes to the village with Aya and declares that he will steal Kaede.
After days of watching Kaede masturbating alone in their bathroom, Naoto discovers that Kaede, while still resisting Shimoyama advances, is at the edge, to the point that she even went to Shimoyama's house to listen to him fucking Aya.

After this reveal, Shimoyama offers for a couple swap, and Naoto agrees. Kaede manages to resist her lust and refuses to have sex with Shimoyama again. Kaede asks Naoto if he agreed because he wanted to have Aya, and Naoto explains that its not because of Aya, but because he wanted to see Kaede with Shimoyama again.

Then the Inn plotline happens, where Kaede will have to service the guests to help the village. They all know this is Shimoyama's plan to steal Kaede, but they do nothing to stop it.
Eventually the plan works, the sex acts keep escalating until Kaede fall for her lust and when Shimoyama ambush her when she is at her limit, she gives in and has sex with him for hours and hours until the morning of the next day.

When Naoto returns to their house, Kaede admits that she cant resist Shimoyama anymore. They go to work and Shimoyama kiss, gropes and flirt with her in front of Naoto and she just let him. After work Shimoyama calls her and she announces to Naoto that she will spend the night with Shimoyama.

When Naoto returns home, Aya is there and explains that she wants to be with Naoto again, that it was her idea to suggest the couple swap. (She is still fallen in lust and problably would have a NTR relationship with Naoto if he accepted her). She tells him that he is going to lose Kaede for good eventually, that Shimoyama really wants her and will eventually leave the village with her.

Naoto goes after them and listen to then talking. Shimoyama tells Kaede about leaving the village with him, she refuses to do it so Shimoyama tells her that instead she will let him have raw sex with him again and cum inside, she lets him do it.

The next day, Kaede does not appear at work, Naoto finds them at the beach.
Shimoyama and Kaede are talking and getting along, Shimoyama tells her that he wants her because she reminds him of his first love. While telling her the story of how he was brutally rejected by his first love, he manages to make Kaede laugh and smile at him, after flirting, he makes her admit that she likes him a little. She makes her decision and admits that she will keep having sex with Shimoyama even if Naoto changes his mind.

After having sex at the beach, Kaede goes home and Shimoyama calls Naoto out and say he know he was hiding and listening. Shimoyama tells Naoto that eventually Kaede will fall in love with him and they will leave the village together. He gives the offer to Naoto that he will not make her leave him if he convinces her to marry him.

Naoto realizes that now its truly too late to go back and he will lose Kaede for good.
He goes home and speaks with Kaede, he tells her that its his fault, he created this situation and now Kaede even developed feelings for Shimoyama, he asks Kaede to marry Shimoyama, that he at least wants to stay close to her. Kaede agrees.

LJ-Yusei

Apr 30, 2020
Tachibana-san? I can say the name isn't unfamiliar, but who's that again? and fan-made spin-offs? sign me in, where?
Its a doujishi series by Jin, it starts as a Shotacon Harem when suddenly, in like the 5th chapter, the girls get NTRd while the MC is sleeping. Just type tachibana-san on google and you will find it.

To find the fan made spin-offs, you can just search for tachibana-san in sites like hitomi.la and e-hentai

Reactions: sozy

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
for VN NTR I think you should play "NTR Homestay" If you really like milf lmao "multiple choices and ending, good mechanic, scene and story"
I like Clock-up games like "Euphoria". It's one of my favorite Visual Novel. I also really loved "School days", "Summer days" and "Cross days".

I have many games I like but they all include many endings. I think only multi choices/endings games are worth my time. Kinetic VN or linear game can be good if both the game and the ending is really really interesting.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Im just gonna tell you what happened in both games.

In the main game, Naoto confess about his cuckold fetish and asks her to engage in NTR play with Kaede'a childhood friend. Kaede is very against it but concedes because this is the only cure for Naoto to have an erection.

The NTR acts escalates but Naoto is not satisfied, Kaede resisted her lust and refused to have penetration sex with the childhood friend, and he leaves the village. Now, Naoto wants Shimoyama to have her.

Naoto himself goes after Shimoyama and asks him to do the NTR plays with Kaede. Shimoyama is honestly surprised (he initially thought Naoto wanted revenge) but of course very elated to comply to his request.

It was even harder to convince Kaede this time, but she concedes again, saying that she would only let Shimoyama touch her body and nothing else.

In the last day of the NTR play, Kaede dont return home, Naoto goes to Shimoyama house and finds it empty. There is clear signs of sex in the room and he finds recordings of the NTR play in Shimoyama's computer.

Naoto discovers that Kaede lied to him in her daily reports of what she did with Shimoyama, and she had already agreed that she would have sex with him in the last day. That is also Naoto's fault, because she heard Naoto admit to Shimoyama that he wanted to see Shimoyama breaking Kaede's resistance to have sex with him.

In the recording he discovers that they went to the Inn, he goes after them and manages to listen to them having sex trough the windows of their room.

This might be where you think the "orchastrated attack" happened, one of the villagers was there watching Shimoyama fucking her and i guess she sucked his dick or something(Shimoyama made it clear that he could not fuck Kaede), Shimoyama goes to the bathroom and the villagers begs Kaede to let him fuck her, she refuses and he threatens to tell Naoto about everything he saw. Shimoyama comes to the rescue and tells him to leave and if he tries anything he will tell his wife (who he already stole) to leave him. After this Shimoyama and Kaede have sex again and she eventually let him fuck her raw and cum inside her.

The thing is, there was no orchastration. Shimoyama did not tell the villager to do that and he was not deceiving Kaede in that scene. It is true that it helped to make Kaede less resistent to the point of letting him do her raw. But Kaede was not deceived and she did not believe in any moment that Shimoyama was not a scumbag.

After all the sex, Naoto enters the room after Shimoyama goes to the shower and jumps Kaede in lust.
In the main game, Naoto asks Kaede to marry Shimoyama going even deeper on the NTR play, until Kaede ends up living together with Shimoyama and having his child.

In the new game, after Naoto jumped Kaede at the inn, Kaede decides to stop doing the NTR play, because she knows she would fall to her lust.
She starts teasing Naoto about the NTR so that he can still get an erection with her, and they stay that way for a while.

Eventually, Naoto gets unsatisfied again and pretty much brings up NTR play every chance he gets.
Shimoyama comes to the village with Aya and declares that he will steal Kaede.
After days of watching Kaede masturbating alone in their bathroom, Naoto discovers that Kaede, while still resisting Shimoyama advances, is at the edge, to the point that she even went to Shimoyama's house to listen to him fucking Aya.

After this reveal, Shimoyama offers for a couple swap, and Naoto agrees. Kaede manages to resist her lust and refuses to have sex with Shimoyama again. Kaede asks Naoto if he agreed because he wanted to have Aya, and Naoto explains that its not because of Aya, but because he wanted to see Kaede with Shimoyama again.

Then the Inn plotline happens, where Kaede will have to service the guests to help the village. They all know this is Shimoyama's plan to steal Kaede, but they do nothing to stop it.
Eventually the plan works, the sex acts keep escalating until Kaede fall for her lust and when Shimoyama ambush her when she is at her limit, she gives in and has sex with him for hours and hours until the morning of the next day.

When Naoto returns to their house, Kaede admits that she cant resist Shimoyama anymore. They go to work and Shimoyama kiss, gropes and flirt with her in front of Naoto and she just let him. After work Shimoyama calls her and she announces to Naoto that she will spend the night with Shimoyama.

When Naoto returns home, Aya is there and explains that she wants to be with Naoto again, that it was her idea to suggest the couple swap. (She is still fallen in lust and problably would have a NTR relationship with Naoto if he accepted her). She tells him that he is going to lose Kaede for good eventually, that Shimoyama really wants her and will eventually leave the village with her.

Naoto goes after them and listen to then talking. Shimoyama tells Kaede about leaving the village with him, she refuses to do it so Shimoyama tells her that instead she will let him have raw sex with him again and cum inside, she lets him do it.

The next day, Kaede does not appear at work, Naoto finds them at the beach.
Shimoyama and Kaede are talking and getting along, Shimoyama tells her that he wants her because she reminds him of his first love. While telling her the story of how he was brutally rejected by his first love, he manages to make Kaede laugh and smile at him, after flirting, he makes her admit that she likes him a little. She makes her decision and admits that she will keep having sex with Shimoyama even if Naoto changes his mind.

After having sex at the beach, Kaede goes home and Shimoyama calls Naoto out and say he know he was hiding and listening. Shimoyama tells Naoto that eventually Kaede will fall in love with him and they will leave the village together. He gives the offer to Naoto that he will not make her leave him if he convinces her to marry him.

Naoto realizes that now its truly too late to go back and he will lose Kaede for good.
He goes home and speaks with Kaede, he tells her that its his fault, he created this situation and now Kaede even developed feelings for Shimoyama, he asks Kaede to marry Shimoyama, that he at least wants to stay close to her. Kaede agrees.

Thank you for clarifying the story. Your explanation was the only one that truly shed light on the situation, and I appreciate that.

To be honest, the story didn't meet my expectations at all. It's far less engaging than I had hoped.

I have to admit, I'm quite disappointed, and my sympathy for Naoto has diminished even further. It seems he's truly beyond redemption.

I'm curious about the fate of Naoto and Aya. Is there a chance they'll reconcile? Was Aya's affection for Naoto genuine, or was it all part of Shimomiya's manipulation?

From what I gather, Kaede still harbored feelings for Naoto, but she surrendered herself to Shimomiya due to the circumstances in the village. If Naoto hadn't been so naive, perhaps he could have remained with her.

However, your explanation suggests that Kaede fought against Shimomiya until the end. It seems Naoto's intervention was necessary to resolve the situation forcibly.

If Shimomiya hadn't threatened Naoto, would Kaede have truly left the village? Despite rejecting Shimomiya multiple times, did she plan to abandon Naoto?

In my opinion, Kaede should have left the village independently of Naoto or Shimomiya. Viewing the story from this perspective only deepens my disdain for the main character.

What ultimately becomes of Aya? Does she reunite with Naoto? Considering Kaede's apparent devotion to Naoto, it's baffling to think she would leave him and have a child with someone else.

Does Naoto explain his actions to Kaede, expressing his desire to keep her from leaving the village? Or does he neglect to disclose Shimomiya's threats?

Frankly, this story seems implausible and lacks coherence. I find myself preferring the version of events I initially believed to be true.

In this narrative, both Naoto and Shimomiya pale in comparison to Kaede. It's disheartening to see her character reduced to such depths because of their actions.

LJ-Yusei

Apr 30, 2020
Thank you for clarifying the story. Your explanation was the only one that truly shed light on the situation, and I appreciate that.

To be honest, the story didn't meet my expectations at all. It's far less engaging than I had hoped.

I have to admit, I'm quite disappointed, and my sympathy for Naoto has diminished even further. It seems he's truly beyond redemption.

I'm curious about the fate of Naoto and Aya. Is there a chance they'll reconcile? Was Aya's affection for Naoto genuine, or was it all part of Shimomiya's manipulation?

From what I gather, Kaede still harbored feelings for Naoto, but she surrendered herself to Shimomiya due to the circumstances in the village. If Naoto hadn't been so naive, perhaps he could have remained with her.

However, your explanation suggests that Kaede fought against Shimomiya until the end. It seems Naoto's intervention was necessary to resolve the situation forcibly.

If Shimomiya hadn't threatened Naoto, would Kaede have truly left the village? Despite rejecting Shimomiya multiple times, did she plan to abandon Naoto?

In my opinion, Kaede should have left the village independently of Naoto or Shimomiya. Viewing the story from this perspective only deepens my disdain for the main character.

What ultimately becomes of Aya? Does she reunite with Naoto? Considering Kaede's apparent devotion to Naoto, it's baffling to think she would leave him and have a child with someone else.

Does Naoto explain his actions to Kaede, expressing his desire to keep her from leaving the village? Or does he neglect to disclose Shimomiya's threats?

Frankly, this story seems implausible and lacks coherence. I find myself preferring the version of events I initially believed to be true.

In this narrative, both Naoto and Shimomiya pale in comparison to Kaede. It's disheartening to see her character reduced to such depths because of their actions.
Before anything, its important to understand that the new game is not entirely loyal to the main game, some changes were made, being the "why Naoto asked Kaede to marry Shimoyama" one of them.

About Aya, in the main game she did not appear aside from Naoto watching her doing porn with random people at the start of the game. If i remember correctly, she had already left Shimoyama.
In the new game, Aya has sex with Shimoyama but he is not her focus, she wants Naoto. In the Inn scene, when asked what her type was by the guests, she answerd that currently she is interested in submissive guys with little dicks.
We do not know what happend with Aya, the new game ends wish Naoto asking Kaede to marry Shimoyama, there is nothing after that. But its more likely that Naoto and Aya did not became a couple again, Naoto only cares about seeing Kaede with Shimoyama now.

About Kaede leaving, i do think she would end up leaving. She did not plan to leave, but she gave her body to Shimoyama completely and was already developing feelings for him, and with Naoto enabling it, even if it took years, i think she would ending up leaving Naoto for Shimoyama.
He did not tell Kaede that the marriage was Shimoyama's idea, but he did explain that he knew that Kaede developed feelings for Shimoyama and that was his way to not lose her completely.

I think Kaede did her best to resist and i dont blame her for the outcome.
Shimoyama is a sex god, and yet Kaede resisted a lot. But Naoto declaring that he wanted to see her losing to Shimoyama and giving in to him makes it really difficult to resist when the man she loves also wants her to give in.
In the end, she lost to the sex god and could not resist him anymore.

I wouldt call Naoto naive though. He knew exactly what he was doing when he decided to contact Shimoyama. He did not want a lackluster NTR play, he wanted it to be real, he wanted to feel the feeling of losing the woman he loved again and got exactly what he asked for.
He was destroying his life and destroying himself, he knew it but could not stop himself from doing it.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Very cool game! Wonderful!!!
Sad to see the story of these characters end.
It would be cool if the author did a director's version! Many more different scenes and events with Kaeda to add. Until she finally made her choice in favor of Shimoyama aka mountain;). More scenes with Kaede's gradual corruption!!!
Expand the theme of village development, more guests, Kaede is very good in a beach swimsuit, the author can do a lot of scenes on the beach.
For example, as part of the village development, invite guests to the festival, have various contests. Aya will not hesitate to undress in front of the guests and participate in naughty activities, which will embarrass Kaede, who will not want to let down the villagers and Naoto and will gradually participate in naughty activities on the beach under the influence of the more relaxed Aya.

LJ-Yusei

Apr 30, 2020
I played the final scenes of the new game again and i said some incorrect things.

As i said, kaede realized that she could not resist anymore. She admits to Shimoyama that she wants to keep having sex with him but know that she cant keep doing it forever.
Shimoyama tells Kaede that the only way she can sate her lust while not having those feelings of guilt is breaking up with Naoto and falling in love with him.
After the flirting in the beach scene, Kaede agrees to leave the village with Shimoyama, and she goes home to break things ups with Naoto.
Shimoyama's offer to Naoto was that he would allow Naoto to live next door to him and Kaede (and watch their married life) if he asked Kaede to marry Shimoyama.

One thing that you should know, is that it seems that Shimoyama really is in love with Kaede. He wants to live with her forever and in the final scene of the main game he was excited to see their baby. I think he problably will keep being a womanizer but i believe he would not leave Kaede even if he steal more women.

Reactions: Mysterious_Xeno

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I played the final scenes of the new game again and i said some incorrect things.

As i said, kaede realized that she could not resist anymore. She admits to Shimoyama that she wants to keep having sex with him but know that she cant keep doing it forever.
Shimoyama tells Kaede that the only way she can sate her lust while not having those feelings of guilt is breaking up with Naoto and falling in love with him.
After the flirting in the beach scene, Kaede agrees to leave the village with Shimoyama, and she goes home to break things ups with Naoto.
Shimoyama's offer to Naoto was that he would allow Naoto to live next door to him and Kaede (and watch their married life) if he asked Kaede to marry Shimoyama.

One thing that you should know, is that it seems that Shimoyama really is in love with Kaede. He wants to live with her forever and in the final scene of the main game he was excited to see their baby. I think he problably will keep being a womanizer but i believe he would not leave Kaede even if he steal more women.

Regardless of what I think, the game is still heartbreaking as its creator intended, and now that I know more about the story thanks to you, I no longer want to play it.

It's true that I liked the character of Kaede because she reminds me of someone I know, but since I dislike Shimomiya and the way she will succumb to him, it makes no sense to me.

Without getting into details, I'm not a big fan of NTR games following a senseless and inconsistent Hentai logic.

However, I will continue to play the excellent NTR game マインド・リュダ (Mind Luda) because even though there are many scenes of infidelity in the game, the female main character still loves her husband and child but is forced to comply with the rules imposed by the soldiers of Luda in order to save her husband.

The game features multiple choices and possible endings, including many BAD ENDs and endings where she ends up with someone other than her husband, but there is a normal ending as well as a True End like in other games from the same circle that I have played before.

The story is great, the erotic scenes are plentiful and top-notch, and you really feel hatred for the villain of the story, and consequently, if you manage to get revenge, the ending is truly satisfying!

I would have liked to do the same against Shimomiya in an alternative game where Naoto didn't develop a fetish.

After all, there's nothing to say that Kaede won't leave Shimomiya, like Aya did. Shimomiya, despite being a sex god, couldn't keep Aya, so why wouldn't the little sister do the same? That's all I wish for her anyway.

Naoto isn't any better, but I would have liked her to find a guy who is worthy of her and respects her better than those two losers.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
I like Clock-up games like "Euphoria". It's one of my favorite Visual Novel. I also really loved "School days", "Summer days" and "Cross days".

I have many games I like but they all include many endings. I think only multi choices/endings games are worth my time. Kinetic VN or linear game can be good if both the game and the ending is really really interesting.
I see according to your list you seems Vanilla person that's why you cannot handle this game story like feels bad to heroine and etc. but I know how you feel because I used to be a Vanilla person to, but if you used to it maybe you can handle this kind of story if you can enjoy the story like I do then you will see a different side of this game you will be satisfied and want more of it. well The art kind wacky but this dude really nailed to created character and story this dude definitely should coop with "Takeda sensei' lmao

Last edited:

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I see according to your list you seems Vanilla person that's why you cannot handle this game story like feels bad to heroine and etc. but I know how you feel because I used to be a Vanilla person to, but if you used to it maybe you can handle this kind of story if you can enjoy the story like I do then you will see a different side of this game you will be satisfied and want more of it. well The art kind wacky but this dude really nailed to created character and story this dude definitely should coop with "Takeda sensei' lmao
I don't know if I only like Vinilla games, but one thing's for sure. I've already played several hardcore NTR games where the story and the scenes and situations are unbearable.

In the NTR game "Mind Luda" that I mentioned above, for example, there are several frustrating scenes that are hard to bear, and the further you get into the story the more revolting things you learn.

I've also played NTR games such as NTR Classroom where a transfer student claims that he's going to sleep with all the girls in his class and he'll succeed because of a hentai logic and even if the MC has a girlfriend who's madly in love with him and other girls who love him, all the girls will succumb to the transfer student for various reasons and the girlfriend who's the main target girl will be corrupted.

There are two endings, but the scenes and story can be unlocked by starting the game several times. It's a strange concept and a real pain to go through all the scenes again to unlock the situations.

I would have loved it if the MC had caught them in the act and decided to leave his girlfriend (and childhood friend) for one of the other less corrupt protagonists.

The transfer student is really despicable and the girlfriend who was blackmailed and felt guilty at first ends up lying unapologetically to the MC and even if they end up together, she'll never be home and will spend her time (we assume) fucking the transfer student.

It's said that he'll tell the MC everything if she doesn't listen to him, but at some point she takes pleasure and indulges in the pleasure without worrying about the MC, whom she just asks not to believe the transfer student.

I've played games where you play the role of a villain who corrupts women like Ntraholic, NTR dojo and a few others. One of the DLsite games I bought was really horrible and could never be published on Steam because you play a teacher who rape his students in their sleep to then obtain demonic powers and turn them into succubus.
The game is really confusing and disgusting, especially when you see the teacher's ugly face.

The thing I don't like most of all is suffering an injustice or seeing a nice, adorable character like Kaede being corrupted by useless, worthless guys like Shimomiya and Naoto (if he hadn't been traumatised and had his fetish, things would have been better).

In any case, I don't really like linear drama because it leaves an indelible mark on my heart and when I think about it, it depresses me a bit and reminds me how shitty this world is.

If I play games, it's above all to have fun and experience the twists and turns in the story.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
The thing I don't like most of all is suffering an injustice or seeing a nice, adorable character like Kaede being corrupted by useless, worthless guys like Shimomiya and Naoto (if he hadn't been traumatised and had his fetish, things would have been better).

In any case, I don't really like linear drama because it leaves an indelible mark on my heart and when I think about it, it depresses me a bit and reminds me how shitty this world is.

If I play games, it's above all to have fun and experience the twists and turns in the story.
ah I see maybe you are a Vanilla people but you also love to find another opposite genre that's why you here but what is good from you is you like the game and try to understand the game not like other Vanilla people who always talk shit and feels they the most normal people and always judge people who love the opposite genre, I'm the opposite seeing a nice and adorable character like Kaede also "Tomboy" Character got Corrupted with a long progress is more enjoyable and satisfied. I love a nice kind and popular female character got corrupted rather then bitch and silent character who always got bullied got corrupted its not make make feel joy at all but a pure and kind female character got corrupted its better for me. Need more NTR similar like this ASAP! to be honest NTR genre have a good sex scene rather then Vanilla genre, its more explore and more developed I think that's why I choose NTR more and leave Vanilla stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: EdenGenesis
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes