5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
I hope the new set drops here soon. I'm getting impatient waiting.
So She said she was sending her work out on the 10th and since she abandoned Gumroad after it announced a NO NSFW policy. i'm guessing no one got her March works?
She didn't send rewards yet, there's not post on patreon that rewards are sent.
I joined her Pateron and found out via her chat, I was going off of this when I said 10th
View attachment 3542744
I'm now concerned about her
Chill my dudes...
If you look at my second to last post, she already mentioned that she will need more time to finish the Batches...

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
She said around 10th it doesn't mean that they will be send on 10th, it could be different day 10th, 11, 15th etc. Just wait for it, she may have reasons for postpone that's fine.
^^This. Not to mention she is slowly sliding back into pumping out regular content after the drought she had for quite a few months, plus at the end of the day, we are all here looking to get it free, so be patient and wait for a generous soul to share it when it comes out.

Reactions: QrowRhogan

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
^^This. Not to mention she is slowly sliding back into pumping out regular content after the drought she had for quite a few months, plus at the end of the day, we are all here looking to get it free, so be patient and wait for a generous soul to share it when it comes out.

My thoughts exactly. :)

Apr 27, 2021
Hi Gents, here are the process videos for the batches. Will keep 'em for a week:

As a bonus gift, I've included a Neema XCF file. There was no way I couldn't create one, I love Neema way too much. Included is some custom content, so enjoy lads.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
(Another lengthy post, i'm terrible at making smaller reviews)

Overall personal thoughts: I'll this a 7 (a good 7 i should clarify)

Mei-Mei: as thirstyman pointed dandon did a better take than sciamano240 as he did kind of play it safe though while i understand he's not the type to do anything hardcore but with mei-mei here he could have at least tried better, still the variations didn't do away her dominant personality too much so she's a 8 in my view

Minthara: she's ok i like this, i don't play baldur's gate (and i don't plan to as it's not my cup of tea) but any lady from the series is always welcoming to see and that's it i don't have much to say other than she's gets a fair 7 from me

Nin: she's ok as well, i'm not into doms much but those who do hope you like her, though try not to like her too much as you're very likely not going to see her again, if she's a OC that we'll see often I would have given her a 8 but since she's a one-off she's gets a 7.

Tifa: she's decent, the bikini alts are nice and the nudes are nice as nothing too much to write home about, and i know i was being nitpicky about the pose but i would have been more interested if she was in a better pose especially as mentioned previously the pregnancy alts, sure it's there but they'd probably look better in a different pose and also since dandon didn't do sex variations (aside from her pet) and the bukkake variants is telling as well since they looked like it would have worked but didn't, i just find this a little underwhelming but i did noted the positives so in fairness I'll give her a 6.5 (not a bad take but it could have been better)

(Edit: also to note since dandon was quite this month i expect the april set to a single pack, unless by some miracle dandon picks up the pace and she'll do 2 sets but i got some doubts on that)

Last edited:

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
A good month, but not quite Dandon's best.

Minthara is alright, nice touch with the switch between black and white lingerie; the OC, whose name I won't even bother to learn until she appears at the very least a second time in the next few months, is fine too; Mei Mei is vastly superior to Sciamano's take, but it was not that hard to top.

As for Tifa... now, I'm old enough to have played the original Final Fantasy VII and Tifa was one of my first video game crushes, so I'm always happy when she gets the attention she deserves; still, Dandon could have gone for a different approach with the pose.
Of course I'm well aware that this particular position highlights Tifa's best personality traits and I'm all for it, but it feels a bit too safe.
Still better than Dandon's ultra-rushed take on her that was done a few years ago.

I expect April to be a single batch month, seeing that Dandon was quite late this month.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes