5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
A while back, I managed to find preggo variants that also had Magic Mushroom and Mr. Tentacle variations to them. I can't for the life of me remember where I found them.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
A while back, I managed to find preggo variants that also had Magic Mushroom and Mr. Tentacle variations to them. I can't for the life of me remember where I found them.
Could you be thinking of the edit thread?

There's a bunch of them on there that are like that.

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
Could you be thinking of the edit thread?

There's a bunch of them on there that are like that.
I feel like it was from TeraBox or some other site like that. Again, I can't remember where I found it, but I could've sworn it was official. It even had the same folder structure as the main files in this thread (i.e., Pubes, Preggo, Steps, Wallpaper, Mr. Tentacle, Magic Mushroom, etc.) That's why it confuses me. It's like "Mr. Tentacle + Preggo" as an example. I specifically remember ones for Mera and one for the lady from GANTZ.

Reactions: philtwo

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
She could have been in a better pose especially the pregnancy alts since I'm not expecting them look very good in this pose

Also tifa looks like she got her enhanced breasts I'm not gonna over how i feel about that but they don't like they'd suit in this pose either I'll only forgive the pose if there sex variants made, the pose can warrant that at least

daisuke911

Sep 26, 2020
So She said she was sending her work out on the 10th and since she abandoned Gumroad after it announced a NO NSFW policy. i'm guessing no one got her March works?

Hagrane

Apr 4, 2020
So She said she was sending her work out on the 10th and since she abandoned Gumroad after it announced a NO NSFW policy. i'm guessing no one got her March works?
She didn't send rewards yet, there's not post on patreon that rewards are sent.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes