• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

camseats

Mar 13, 2018
I like this game but it definitely could have benefited from an auto-win item or something, the battles just take so long with the minigame and I'd be willing to bet most people aren't playing for the engaging battle system.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I like this game but it definitely could have benefited from an auto-win item or something, the battles just take so long with the minigame and I'd be willing to bet most people aren't playing for the engaging battle system.
The combat mini game is tedious as shit, and flaky as hell as well, sometimes winning it stops all the damage from an attack, the next time the win against the same attack, and you then take damage, these sort of mini games are pretty much nothing but game play time boosters, sure individually they take seconds, add that up over potentially hundreds of fights and you start to get some time being added.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I'm not gonna lie, I came here solely for the mere breadcrumbs of hinting any mind-control/hypnosis stuff (which is my weakness), but it didn't even deliver. Got to the third boss, same old standing art. Nothing new or exciting was added. That goes for the rest of the enemies too.

Oh yeah, and MY GOD, the padding of the battles. Had to resort to using a save editor to breeze through simply cuz the battles and gaining levels were so tedious. QTEs really bloat the battles by a lot, and half of them you have to memorize which ones are fake outs. Not fun.

As for the art, there is some improvements here and there, and I do like Sister Fister's character and all, being a kung-fu-esque nun. Copy Kat, though, looks like a modernized scene-girl wanna-be from the 2000s. Bleh. The rest is stand-in art, but nothing else. Not even animations or the like. I've also heard of a lack of CGs for this game but I can't confirm it or deny it.

Third game I've played from this dev I'm left empty, and I can say that with confidence, gosh darn.

loneman

May 19, 2019
save 4 is the new game plus with all cg this game is way to tedious to play and way to lazy imo can't you least go out of your way to make cg with every unquie enemy model thats not really asking alot. also when you make a sequl try to add or improve what you did feels copy and pasted of last game

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Goddamn you're entitled lmao

$10 is reasonable for the whole damn game that contains 6 CGs, yes.
$10 might seem reasonable for a 6CG game until you remember that Hollow Knight was $20 on release, lol. Hollow Knight. I'm developing a (non-H) game right now that I plan to release for $15-20, and by the time I finish I'll have put in more than a year of unpaid work into it. $10 for rpgm shovelware is crazy, and preys on horny people who blindly hope the game will actually be good.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
$10 might seem reasonable for a 6CG game until you remember that Hollow Knight was $20 on release, lol. Hollow Knight. I'm developing a (non-H) game right now that I plan to release for $15-20, and by the time I finish I'll have put in more than a year of unpaid work into it. $10 for rpgm shovelware is crazy, and preys on horny people who blindly hope the game will actually be good.
This and that. Hollow Knight is an exception rather than the rule. It's absolutely crazy the amount of content Hollow Knight has for $20. It should've been $40 easy.

You can't expect every single one of us to make games rivaling Hollow Knight in terms of content all by ourselves, mate. I have been devving my own game, too. I've been working at it for easily 5 years, restarting it like 4 times because I wasn't satisfied with the quality. Imagine working all that time, unpaid, then going to the forums and some pirate be like "lol your game isn't worth shit".

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
This and that. Hollow Knight is an exception rather than the rule. It's absolutely crazy the amount of content Hollow Knight has for $20. It should've been $40 easy.

You can't expect every single one of us to make games rivaling Hollow Knight in terms of content all by ourselves, mate. I have been devving my own game, too. I've been working at it for easily 5 years, restarting it like 4 times because I wasn't satisfied with the quality. Imagine working all that time, unpaid, then going to the forums and some pirate be like "lol your game isn't worth shit".
I mean, it just depends if the game is worth shit or not. This one isn't.

Oct 31, 2019
The combat mini game is tedious as shit, and flaky as hell as well, sometimes winning it stops all the damage from an attack, the next time the win against the same attack, and you then take damage, these sort of mini games are pretty much nothing but game play time boosters, sure individually they take seconds, add that up over potentially hundreds of fights and you start to get some time being added.
Unfortunately it's kinda par for the course with this developer. I love the idea of mid-combat transformations, and how they directly affect your abilities... but holy shit they need some lessons in balance. It stops being sexy real fast when you're forced to grind agonizingly long battles. Add in how few and far between the CG's are and you have a game that feels more like a chore to play, no matter how much you want to enjoy it.

Every game they put out I wonder if this will be the time they get it right. It never is.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Every game they put out I wonder if this will be the time they get it right. It never is.
Feel you, granted these games are always gradual improvements over the last and in case of Hanaja's Body: the only case of slowdown was the tedious walking back and forth during the restaurant segment.
That said my biggest issue with this title is depth of content really, the length of the game itself was nice... but it just feels as if CGs are straight up missing from events that should have them and as if there should have been more optional mini-content.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes