EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1676306492860.png

Overview:
The bustling metropolis, Infinity City, is in grave danger once again as rumors of a dangerous, unknown plot called "Project Mesmer" start to circulate. It's up to two of Infinity City's quirkiest superheroines to step in and save the day... but there's just one problem: their enemies can turn them into giggly, jiggly, sex-crazed BIMBOS! Will they be able to fight against their basest of instincts to conquer evil, or will they give in to become it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-13
Release Date: 2023-02-10
Developer: The Sub Supreme (lustfall - Overlord Empire LLC) - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Thank you for sharing, DxInTheChat

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1676308348642.png MsXlWL.png yUG_XD.png 2ZofUu.png bcv9MX.png mUkZy4.png

Last edited:

pr83

May 5, 2017
BaasB The dev name format doesn't conform to the other threads of their games here, so searching leads to nothing but this one or this one expectedly doesn't show up when searching using the normal name used in the other threads.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
BaasB The dev name format doesn't conform to the other threads of their games here, so searching leads to nothing but this one or this one expectedly doesn't show up when searching using the normal name used in the other threads.
I'm just not to bother to do that atm.....

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
is that only me or the enemies are't actually focussing on llewd? just pure damage... is there a way to increase the chance for a lewd attack? passed the first boss and only time i got restrained, even if failing all the quicktime lewd related

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Heads up: current version is bugged that some bosses do not trigger all of their flags correctly when you beat them, so if you revisit their areas for battle: game will black screen on you after winning. There should be a new patch later this week.

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
the gameplay mechanics seem quite fun.

Anyone got to end game content? How much content is there so far?

DxInTheChat

Jun 22, 2018
the gameplay mechanics seem quite fun.

Anyone got to end game content? How much content is there so far?
So I finished the game and there's like 6 cg's and that's about it? Some of them have a messy variant and theres a unique peril art for each character in each area. The cg's only unlock when you lose to the boss in each of the 4 areas and a basic one for losing to the common enemies. There's also a good end cg as well. I don't think there's going to be a DLC like the past few games they've released but the ending does set it up for another game.

Quick edit - I'll post the updated version when it comes out since someone mentioned it but you can just not do the bosses again and be fine.

Quick edit the second - Updated version

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes