Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

FreiZenX

Jan 1, 2018

While running game code:
File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 60, in script
python:
File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 74, in <module>
renpy.say(None,"How wonderful to see you!")
File "game/01functions.rpy", line 737, in display_stats_overlay
fet = fetishes[magic_item_fetish.index(char.fetishes)]
ValueError: None is not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 60, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\yjtcp\Desktop\Damsels-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\yjtcp\Desktop\Damsels-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 74, in <module>
renpy.say(None,"How wonderful to see you!")
File "C:\Users\yjtcp\Desktop\Damsels-0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1173, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\yjtcp\Desktop\Damsels-0.7-pc\renpy\character.py", line 911, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\yjtcp\Desktop\Damsels-0.7-pc\renpy\character.py", line 747, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\yjtcp\Desktop\Damsels-0.7-pc\renpy\character.py", line 523, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\yjtcp\Desktop\Damsels-0.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\yjtcp\Desktop\Damsels-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\yjtcp\Desktop\Damsels-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2696, in interact_core
self.compute_overlay()
File "C:\Users\yjtcp\Desktop\Damsels-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2231, in compute_overlay
i()
File "game/01functions.rpy", line 737, in display_stats_overlay
fet = fetishes[magic_item_fetish.index(char.fetishes)]
ValueError: None is not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Damsels and Dungeons 0.7

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Did .7 get Nightmare Mode turned on? I cant even go anywhere now. Valkyrie / Ranger / Sorceress / Healer ... its like they have 5% Accuracy and they all get killed before i even hit anything. Dont remember 0.6 being this impossible lol
I didn't play with the to hit chances between 0.7 and 0.6... I think you're just getting unlucky RNG.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
New player here. Upon asking for help on trait, I got an error on studious trait page.. Most peoples probably never go on there anymore.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I might play it if combat wasn't so deathly dull. No animations, just clicking random attacks or magic spell buttons or whatever and seeing if anyone survives, then doing it again.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Why does healing by the priestess cause health to go down sometimes? That makes no sense to me.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Yep, already a new version... We really should be more to patron Amaraine. He finishes his games, he listens to his players in a good way and his games are different from most of the current production. Then, thumb-up to Amaraine!

That said, we are not here to incense him but to play :evilsmile:, so

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

version PC: ,
version Mac: ,

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
what are affection and lust cheat?
roster[x].aff = y
x being 0-100 (or what ever max amount of girls is and y being the affection. just replace aff with lust. if it's not aff then it's affection.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I reused a v0.7 save. When I encounter the fountain in the black forest, if all my girls love me and don't want to drink, I can't continue. No errors, but an empty undismissable dialog

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Not bad per se, still, will the scene be expanded at some point ?
As it is, one or two images, two text display = done. Do not help as to immersion as it is.
Also, no direct contact with the girls ?
Basic as to know how it is going, if they find or had specifics on theire last adventure etc.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I reused a v0.7 save. When I encounter the fountain in the black forest, if all my girls love me and don't want to drink, I can't continue. No errors, but an empty undismissable dialog
Thank you. I see the problem, and it will be fixed in 0.9.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
not sure if it was said before but healing heavily armored players cause negative heals (dmg) , if that is intended can we start choosing monsters to target for healing?

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
So there's this horrible, no good, game-breaking glitch I keep running into. I go on an adventure and a fight starts, and I eventually win, and the fight just restarts. Ad infitium. It's irritating as hell, and I would lose on purpose, but I don't have the mana to revive everyone.
Not going to keep playing until that's fixed, it makes me too angry.
If it helps with fixing, the first couple times that it happened, it ended the fight like usual after going through it a few times, but the last time I completed it about 20-30 times and gave up.

Reactions: noitarreba
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes