• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Hey guys I'm reading through the thread but not sure what to make of it. Is this game worth downloading?

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
I like it much better than may other games presented here... with some work it can become one of the best games around.

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Its got a good structure in that you can always go out and defeat enemies, but it needs more variety (and a bit of enemy defeat sexual prizes) and the figures are currently wooden but overall this is a promising game.

It looks to be worth watching for the future...

gedxxxblad

Jan 23, 2018
Barbarian Bash ability (its "getting up" part) seems bugged.
When enemy "gets up", your first slot girl gets unlogged damage (which is equal to the damage barb dealt with bash or last damage from the log).
As a simplified example, lets say i have amazon on first slot and barb on second and i have one enemy:
Use bash
Log: Barb deals 4 damage
Enemy is knocked down
Enemy gets up. *at the same time amazon loses 4 hp*

And i'm sure it's not poison damage or anything like that.
Noticed it in previous version and it's in 0.6.
Also seems like the same applies to sorcerer's freeze: when there is message, that an enemy is still frozen, my first slot gets some damage. (though i haven't tried sorcerer in current version).

And i get some error messages after every screen in domina chateu (ignore works, but, you know, it's not cool).

Reactions: User #19006 and p22

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
I really like the attention this game gives to the classes, it's blend of so many well known game play styles.
This game you must assemble your "harem" of fighting classes, in turn exploring the world in a Final Fantasy style, which can result in some real nice game-play with endless questing and individual stat building.

I love the renders, the variables of the prizes/spells which affect personality, very nice touch. this is one I will be following for sure. Looking forward to seeing more because D/D is catchy. multifaceted rpg harem/combat elements very unique game here.
:RarePepe:

Seems like it should be RPGM but I'll check it out
(...madness!)

Reactions: Amaraine

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
I was playing the game and I think maybe implementing a construction system in the castle could add an extra element to this game: like a nursery (reducing the healing time) shops (to buy and sell), courier post (to attract more or better recruits), treasury (to reduce general costs), etc.
The construction of these buildings / wings in the castle would cost gold ( building cost and maintenance cost ), in this way gold would have value, currently it does not have it.
Another benefit that I think this construction system would have is that the girls that we never use in our party would have importance: when creating a building we would have to assign an occupant of the position in that building, this would also allow some traits to play another role, for example the girls with the trait "lazy" would have a poor position/job performance, or a treasurer with the greedy trait could give extra benefits.

Some ideas, great game.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Barbarian Bash ability (its "getting up" part) seems bugged.
When enemy "gets up", your first slot girl gets unlogged damage (which is equal to the damage barb dealt with bash or last damage from the log).
As a simplified example, lets say i have amazon on first slot and barb on second and i have one enemy:
Use bash
Log: Barb deals 4 damage
Enemy is knocked down
Enemy gets up. *at the same time amazon loses 4 hp*

And i'm sure it's not poison damage or anything like that.
Noticed it in previous version and it's in 0.6.
Also seems like the same applies to sorcerer's freeze: when there is message, that an enemy is still frozen, my first slot gets some damage. (though i haven't tried sorcerer in current version).

And i get some error messages after every screen in domina chateu (ignore works, but, you know, it's not cool).
Thank you for the bug report. The Domina problem is fixed in the current (0.6.1) version. The Freeze/Bash thing will be fixed in 0.7.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I was playing the game and I think maybe implementing a construction system in the castle could add an extra element to this game: like a nursery (reducing the healing time) shops (to buy and sell), courier post (to attract more or better recruits), treasury (to reduce general costs), etc.
The construction of these buildings / wings in the castle would cost gold ( building cost and maintenance cost ), in this way gold would have value, currently it does not have it.
Another benefit that I think this construction system would have is that the girls that we never use in our party would have importance: when creating a building we would have to assign an occupant of the position in that building, this would also allow some traits to play another role, for example the girls with the trait "lazy" would have a poor position/job performance, or a treasurer with the greedy trait could give extra benefits.

Some ideas, great game.
0.7 was already getting some buildings to construct for gold... but I like the idea of assigning a girl to "run" a building. Thank you! I'm going to think about how exactly I want that to work but I think it's a solid and potentially fun idea.

Reactions: eddie297

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Any chance of improving combat visual feel?

Currently, you just see action in the dialogue window. Also all monster turns are instant. Makes it difficult to track what happened.

So everything looks like some soft of "fast combat mod", where you skip enemy turns and see results right away.

So I would suggest having monster turns slower and have some visual feedback. Even something simple like twitching/blinking of monster and girl icons that are effected by attack would suffice. Combat logs should be about details and visual feedback about what is happening in general sense.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Great to see dev here, so I can post my idea and it will not being eaten by patreon lack of formatting. ^_^

Add something like "banner" or "crystal orb" - thing that affect party in major way, but you can only have one active and can't change after adventure begin. Plus it can have drawbacks too.

Minor versions:
Greed - boosting gold gain
Endurance - reduce rest time after adventure
Training - more XP per kill
Valour - first girl death ignored, she's receive 50% hp, can trigger only once
Pervert of XXX - add option when you found magic item that allow you try to re-roll it with corresponding fetish. It can fail ofk.
Purity - same as pervert, but chance to trade item for rep & gold

As drawback they can have something fetish related. If girl have that fetish penalty can increase or decrease (or even leave intact).
Penalties:
Exhibitionism - increase damage taken. Voayers in party have X chance to skip turn
Sadism - dealing damage higher then X can stun girl with Y chance (skip next turn)
Masochism - receiving damage higher then X can stun girl with Y chance
Submission - girl have X chance to take cover for 1-Y turns at beginning of combat
Voyaerism - any girl have X chance to skip turn, increased up to Y if succubus present
Bisexuality - girl have X chance to get her current action (do nothing, half MP wasted and half of cd received) disrupted by sudden flash of interest from comrades

also there's can be non-fetish related drawbacks, like HP drain, stats penalties, etc.

Very-long-time-benefits
(or my dreams :p)
Also someday you could use that "banners" with corresponding fetishes to allow tiny chance to find fetish artefacts, that will give some permanent stats boost and additional visuals:
Exhibitionism - ability to run fully naked at village and topless in adventure (a bit conflicting with enchantress, she's already too lewd >_<)
Sadism/masochism - some bdsm outfits and/or scene
Submission - no ideas, sorry :confused:
Voyeurism - some threesome scene when girl look and masturbating or ... glasses on her :)
Bisexuality - dunno, maybe some pure lesbian scenes. Or much more active threesome with Felicia and some strap-on :)
Purity - some kind of "angelic" clothing and armour. Maybe pregnancy scene or at least attempt to impregnate.

Artefacts from non-fetish related banner can exist too (at least I have some ideas XD).

UPD.
Also more feedback from current release :
1) Increase drow healing to be on same or almost same level as priestess. Also buff priestess mass heal (and I think it will be nice to allow priestess cast 1 time per fight Heal even if she's lack mana for it).

This together make drow more viable as healer, and same time turn priestess into super-dedicated healer.

2) Pirate grapeshot should include hit/miss for every target. Also basic damage is too low (and don't depend on stats).

It should either deal more or less reliable some damage to all enemies, or deal truly massive damage but only to one random target and be unreliable.

In current form it's "meh". I turn it into more spicy thing changing random damage between -10 and 20. So it hit rarely, but when it's happens - tend to hit A LOT.

P.S. Please forgive me for my clumsy foreign english combined with love to write long posts. That's my char traits and I still not get any chance to re-roll them in my life :)

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thank you for sharing your ideas. I always like the idea of players making meaningful choices that have advantages and drawbacks, so I like your "banner" idea and I'll keep it in mind.

The Pirate isn't meant to be a regular back-rank fighter, so Grapeshot is meant to be only situationally useful (mostly against plentiful low-armored opponents.) I'm keeping an eye on Pirate to see if she needs a buff to her front-rank abilities.

Healing is more likely to be nerfed at this point than buffed, sorry. I don't want any class to be absolutely essential, and right now I'm getting a lot of feedback that the priestess is close to essential. It's very difficult to have healing in a game, and not have it become something people won't do without, but I'm watching the balance and working on it.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes