Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I just use their first attack button. If you use the Ninjas speciality skills she jumps all over and messes up everyone's position.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
weird thing about my paladin... her heal actually damages my girls instead of healing them. what went wrong?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
her heal is rather weak and an enemy can attack dureing healing... most likely you witnessed that... enemy dealing more dmg than heal

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
her heal is rather weak and an enemy can attack dureing healing... most likely you witnessed that... enemy dealing more dmg than heal
No, I really read the text "... healed for -2 hp..." My paladin was already very corrupted... or could it be because of the ring of bimbofication? Her intelligence was already reduced to 3 or 4 in exchange for increase in sexuality.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have a rather corrupt Paladin myself so I doubt that's an issue... but the game help did state that magic is based on a formular of int... so the ring of bimbofication might be the issue.
At this point I am actually sure it's a cursed item that the player should skip if possible... there are no real benefits to it you can raise sexuality with several different abilites/Events.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
WARNING: If you build a brothel, make sure you don't ask anyone to work in it if you only have four adventurers.

It's an instant game over if you do. :rolleyes:

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
the girls gain more Mana on levelup and regenerate 1 mana after each battle... 60 Mana potions will get you through the game no sweat...
and with the right party you only need Mana in prolonged desert stays without water or boss fights
(personally I go with Reaver[AoE close combat with stun on level 2], Barbarian[stun skill, high dmg hitter on single target and +2HP regen after battle on level 2], Sorceress[Aoe Magic skill +high dmg magic on level 2 Pyromancer], Cleric[strong single target heal+moderate group heal on level 2 Priestess of Inanna])
Paladin could replace Barbarian as on level 2 her attack skill gets stronger with each fetish she has
Are you talking about their level being 2 or that attribute being 2 ? If you are talking about that attribute being 2 how can you check that ? Reason why i'm asking I have a level 10 rogue and when I go to the catacombs it says in red writing in top left corner that my Rogue does not except level 2 attributes.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
WARNING: If you build a brothel, make sure you don't ask anyone to work in it if you only have four adventurers.

It's an instant game over if you do. :rolleyes:
Thanks, I'll make that impossible to do in the next version.

Jul 17, 2018
Have to start a new game. I tried using my saved game from the last version, but it still shows the long list of mother traits, because I have like 20 kids with my harbinger queen.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are you talking about their level being 2 or that attribute being 2 ? If you are talking about that attribute being 2 how can you check that ? Reason why i'm asking I have a level 10 rogue and when I go to the catacombs it says in red writing in top left corner that my Rogue does not except level 2 attributes.
I mean upon completing their level 2 Quest, and thief can only unlock chests in Catacombs... and those disappear once the Lich King is dead... so she really isn't a good character anyway

Jul 17, 2018
My best team is barbarian, harbinger, druid, and sorceress. You can do a lot of damage to multiple enemies by using the druid's mass entangle, followed by the sorceress' fireball.

your

Jul 12, 2018
ive completed 3 levels of catacombs, got the blessing of ishtar, where do i find the witch queen?

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes