Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I'm playing this game for the first time .So far I really like it.I have a question about the potions why does the price keep going up and they remain the same strength? I have played alot of games like this and as you advance the potions would get stronger. As your level increased you could buy more powerful potions. Here its only the price that increases.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
most likely it is meant to compensate for the increased income if you keep going through infinite dungeons like the dessert for a long time. also healers are generally better than potions... I suggest getting a Cleric for a strong single target heal and a moderate group heal (need to chose the prude goddess in the level 2 Event). in the beginning it's tempting to use HP Potions but I would rather suggest you save your money until the merchant comes and spend it all on mana potions... HP potions are mayorly useless later on and you can buy around 50-60 Potions on her first visit that way

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Couple of questions...

1. Do you need to send an adventurer to work at the brothel before you get customers ?

2. How do you manage to send adventurers to take charge of buildings ? I had heard in order to have the full collection you can make some manage buildings... I havent seen a trigger for that, I can make a few work at brothel, but never manage it.

3. Did I dream this or was there a quest where the naked slave from Croita comes to talk to you about her sister ? I could have sworn in previous versions there was a quest to save her sister and add her to the NPC's on the left... (Raphaelle, Azzy, Lucretia, Felicity?, Fel's Sister) ? Or was I high on smoking Eucalyptus ?

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Couple of questions...

1. Do you need to send an adventurer to work at the brothel before you get customers ?

2. How do you manage to send adventurers to take charge of buildings ? I had heard in order to have the full collection you can make some manage buildings... I havent seen a trigger for that, I can make a few work at brothel, but never manage it.

3. Did I dream this or was there a quest where the naked slave from Croita comes to talk to you about her sister ? I could have sworn in previous versions there was a quest to save her sister and add her to the NPC's on the left... (Raphaelle, Azzy, Lucretia, Felicity?, Fel's Sister) ? Or was I high on smoking Eucalyptus ?
I have just started playing this game but i made some of my adventurers into concubines and then i got one to become the Mistress of the dungeon and 1 to become Madam of the brothel. I also saved the sister and all they did was talk and the other sister went back to the town they were from.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
(can't answer that one, I haven't yet downloaded 0.9, since it only adds pictures—and ones of pregnant women, which is definitely not in my otherwise numerous fetishes—and the new brothel mechanics—probably interesting, but I won't play just for them ;-) )
You need to reach the point where they can be concubine or slaves (or even your queen). Once you change their status, you get the option to tell them to retire and become a manager.
Beware: no manager can be (re)moved. Once in place, the only way to free the position is to go to the temple and give her.
No, there is indeed such a quest. You may have missed the conversation, so I'd suggest you send a party to Coita to check. I had the same problem my second time playing (I used Ctrl a lot during the reports) and decided it was strange I did not have her available yet. My party arrived in Coita to learn she had been abducted and came back with her.
I have just started playing this game but i made some of my adventurers into concubines and then i got one to become the Mistress of the dungeon and 1 to become Madam of the brothel. I also saved the sister and all they did was talk and the other sister went back to the town they were from.
She will be abducted a second time and, after being saved again, decide she should move somewhere safe: your castle.

Reactions: GEMPAL

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
(can't answer that one, I haven't yet downloaded 0.9, since it only adds pictures—and ones of pregnant women, which is definitely not in my otherwise numerous fetishes—and the new brothel mechanics—probably interesting, but I won't play just for them ;-) )

You need to reach the point where they can be concubine or slaves (or even your queen). Once you change their status, you get the option to tell them to retire and become a manager.
Beware: no manager can be (re)moved. Once in place, the only way to free the position is to go to the temple and give her.

No, there is indeed such a quest. You may have missed the conversation, so I'd suggest you send a party to Coita to check. I had the same problem my second time playing (I used Ctrl a lot during the reports) and decided it was strange I did not have her available yet. My party arrived in Coita to learn she had been abducted and came back with her.

She will be abducted a second time and, after being saved again, decide she should move somewhere safe: your castle.
Thanks i haven't seen that part yet.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Couple of questions...
No if there is no girl at work when they come the brothel will loose reputation and cost it's maintenance, but nothing else... you can buy 3 girls from the town behind the Black Forest
You have to go to Croita while it is NOT under attack and after her sister joined you obviously

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
most likely it is meant to compensate for the increased income if you keep going through infinite dungeons like the dessert for a long time. also healers are generally better than potions... I suggest getting a Cleric for a strong single target heal and a moderate group heal (need to chose the prude goddess in the level 2 Event). in the beginning it's tempting to use HP Potions but I would rather suggest you save your money until the merchant comes and spend it all on mana potions... HP potions are mayorly useless later on and you can buy around 50-60 Potions on her first visit that way
Thank's ! but you would still have to buy mana potions and the price is getting outrageous for the same potion that only adds 3 points. There should just be more powerful potions that cost more.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the girls gain more Mana on levelup and regenerate 1 mana after each battle... 60 Mana potions will get you through the game no sweat...
and with the right party you only need Mana in prolonged desert stays without water or boss fights
(personally I go with Reaver[AoE close combat with stun on level 2], Barbarian[stun skill, high dmg hitter on single target and +2HP regen after battle on level 2], Sorceress[Aoe Magic skill +high dmg magic on level 2 Pyromancer], Cleric[strong single target heal+moderate group heal on level 2 Priestess of Inanna])
Paladin could replace Barbarian as on level 2 her attack skill gets stronger with each fetish she has

Reactions: Eric123456789

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
Thank's ! but you would still have to buy mana potions and the price is getting outrageous for the same potion that only adds 3 points. There should just be more powerful potions that cost more.
The idea is that as time goes by, you gals get more powerful so need them less. You should create a large supply early on.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
My highest level girls are level 6 .I have already beaten the Lady in the desert that turns into a dragon.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My highest level girls are level 6 .I have already beaten the Lady in the desert that turns into a dragon.
that's surprising weak... Do you have a large roster of girls than or did you just avoid money grinding in the black Forest/Bloody Plains/Desert?
Even with 8 girls my strongest team is around level 8-9

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I used a sorceress.Ninja,harbinger and a heretic. I have been through all the different locations several times and fight everyone.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Whats your favorite team comp ? My all Star is in these positions
Valkyrie , Paladin , Heretic , Priest

Valkyrie in front so her kill shot heals the party, Paladin for backup heal when needed, Heretic for Life Drain, and quick switch, and finally Priest for heals.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I use the harbinger-ninja- sorceress-heretic . The only one I use magic with is the sorceress fire attack.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes