Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
As I currently have the code, there is no longer a repeat of the Mother trait; and women lose the Fertile trait when they become pregnant, so you have to buy Fertility potions for them all over again. Presumably those who you've bought potions for are ones you want to become pregnant. As for the girls who come naturally Fertile, they are intended to present you with an interesting choice. :)
Oh, I get that, don't worry. And, as long as they stop being fertile after their first pregnancy, this is good. Sure, she started the whole process far earlier than the others, but that was no issue otherwise. I had to deal with ‘losing’ a girl early for a long time (well, not so long, since I tweaked the code to pay 220 mana to get her to give birth in 50 days instead of 270), but this was voluntary, as I wanted to keep her in the roster (I want my queen to be active, not a ‘simple’ manager). The frustration came with the second pregnancy. So, now, I feel reassured. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Another Q: Does the desert stage ever end? That thirst debuff hurts like hell.

Edit: Took a look at 1.9... no preggy sex? That would be hot! Tried to fuck one of my pregnant girls... the preggy bulge disappeared. Kind of a let down.

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Cool that Brothel mechanics are still being worked on. Is there any chance of seeing content related to the Brothel though?

On a related note, received an error code from an older save during a Brothel encounter.
Thought maybe the introduction of new mechanics broke things, so I started a new game.
However, the same or similar error code popped up during a Brothel encounter.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
@Amaraine, found a bug, the Rogue pregnant image doesn't show up when I visit her. It says something along the lines of Rogue not having a pregnant attribute. I'll screenshot later if needed, but it should be easily reproducible.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Cool that Brothel mechanics are still being worked on. Is there any chance of seeing content related to the Brothel though?

On a related note, received an error code from an older save during a Brothel encounter.
Thought maybe the introduction of new mechanics broke things, so I started a new game.
However, the same or similar error code popped up during a Brothel encounter.

Darn. Thank you, and I'll fix it shortly.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@Amaraine, found a bug, the Rogue pregnant image doesn't show up when I visit her. It says something along the lines of Rogue not having a pregnant attribute. I'll screenshot later if needed, but it should be easily reproducible.
Thanks. Missing line of code, I'll have a fix out when I fix the other reported problem.

TheNamed

May 13, 2018
Yet to play 1.9, so disregard if already considering this or similar: it's implied (not least by the presence of the neutral) that the player has a choice between pure sexuality and the collection of fetishes and a part in that conflict. In game, it's not so much or but and - with a lean towards corruption due to the need to average lots of fetishes per girl for one of the objectives. Should these paths (and the one between them) be exclusive?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do you build reputation when nobody visits?
seems to work anay... thought it was a bug myself but after maybe 50 ingame days I had a reputation of 220+ and had 4 visitors for 3 whores
Pls help. What task Raphael gives you after you left 1 girl in temple. Totally forgot it.
use her magic to cure 5 girls of atleast 1 fetish (I suggest Seraphic dream and to choose a trait you don't like anyway... also try to use demonic dream before in order to unlock her inherrit fetish... you can try to cure that one aswell afterwards and you won't loose to many favor with the other groups)

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes