RPGM Completed Damsel Quest 3 [v1.31] [AzureZero]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Serpentail

Aug 7, 2017
It is long time that i played this game. I still remember the idea or main concept of the game. I have never met this before. I mean logical game based on switching position with some object. I like when u have to use brain :) CG´s are also great so it is nice bonus.
What i want to see? I had no idea there are any stars in game. Some information about this option would be great or something like list of things to archiev. It is pity when game content is not discovered. But i thing you make games hard to play on purpose :D

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
It is long time that i played this game. I still remember the idea or main concept of the game. I have never met this before. I mean logical game based on switching position with some object. I like when u have to use brain :) CG´s are also great so it is nice bonus.
What i want to see? I had no idea there are any stars in game. Some information about this option would be great or something like list of things to archiev. It is pity when game content is not discovered. But i thing you make games hard to play on purpose :D

I was mostly curious abotu damsel quest 3, but i never did find a place for all 3 stars, 2 of them are in the game though, one in the level with the enemy that you kill to make a platform float and another where you get crushed through the floor by one of the switch doors

Serpentail

Aug 7, 2017
I hope someone will write you something about DQ3. I didnt play it and dont know, if there ll be time to try nowadays.

I found the stars in trade game but i had to go on game forum where people wrote these tips. I just think there shoud be some kind of hint directly in a game.

Reactions: ponyguy

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
it would make me happy to hear what you guys liked about the game most
the game itself was good and all. the scenes and such are good now my 2 questions are this
1. How does one in the name of Horus! reach the other endings.
2. We see some "work in progress" in the red light district. how the new adds done by you reach us the ones that bought already the game?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
you move from route 1 to route 2 by accquiring the cursed dagger from elkia ruin, that you open by getting the keystone from a blue chest in the lewd maze minigame. (before the library claw base bit)
then you move to route 3 by getting the yuria card from solving a puzzle inside the pocket dimension.the new gallery does offer hints now.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Just a heads up, the version linked in this thread is outdated, if you want the newest version you need to buy the game.
or just get the person who bought it to pirate in the first place to reshare the newest version. though i admit i did add more content because of the piracy.

currently trying to think of more to add... its not going well

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
but there was only one of those added. unless you mean you used the gallery to see ones you missed

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
but there was only one of those added. unless you mean you used the gallery to see ones you missed
wait there are more added?? damn it Jim! now i need to go and re play the game and forget about my other games hope you are happy!

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
wait there are more added?? damn it Jim! now i need to go and re play the game and forget about my other games hope you are happy!
just load any save with kiri in a slave outfit, and take a walk around the city, then go to the plaza after shes taken away from you (this also works with armor break)

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
If you want more content then the easiest way would be to shift into another fetish or 2, add some new areas with new monsters and quests. Prostitution is always a huge hit and any game where I see corruption I always hope for some NTR or loli and shota but thats not a lot of developers cup of tea.

Either way i'm playing the version that is in this thread now and I will let you know how I like it and if its not the updated version then I will buy it on Monday.

And bug already, game crashed when I clicked on the girl laying in front of the pub in the first city, also whats with the blind man and the grate in front of him that makes you think wind is going to blow their skirts up but yet nothing happens when you cross it or try to talk to him?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
If you want more content then the easiest way would be to shift into another fetish or 2, add some new areas with new monsters and quests. Prostitution is always a huge hit and any game where I see corruption I always hope for some NTR or loli and shota but thats not a lot of developers cup of tea.

Either way i'm playing the version that is in this thread now and I will let you know how I like it and if its not the updated version then I will buy it on Monday.

And bug already, game crashed when I clicked on the girl laying in front of the pub in the first city, also whats with the blind man and the grate in front of him that makes you think wind is going to blow their skirts up but yet nothing happens when you cross it or try to talk to him?
next update will add the strip club with an event, and at least an event each for kiri and emi with aya. I'm mostly trying to fill out the city itself with small events, to justify adding the change where the party splits up when you rest at the inn. Then i can put it to rest and focus on other projects.

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Your off to a good start then, I stopped playing pretty quickly because I intentionally lost to the plants and after that I just wasnt strong enough on my own to go back and rescue my teammate. It sucked since I was at 2 health with no potions and I had no idea where to go to rescue her. Also the handsome rescue guy is an awesome idea and I hope to see a few gradual corruption scenes from him. Like make him have a few scenes where he goes from a bj all the way up to anal or have him bring a friend to taunt you for losing so much so you get double teamed and the on to gangbanged as more people come to know you as the girl that cant fight. Thats some good humiliation right there and then on a defeat just let players pick what scene they want to see. Hope that gives you some ideas.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Your off to a good start then, I stopped playing pretty quickly because I intentionally lost to the plants and after that I just wasnt strong enough on my own to go back and rescue my teammate. It sucked since I was at 2 health with no potions and I had no idea where to go to rescue her. Also the handsome rescue guy is an awesome idea and I hope to see a few gradual corruption scenes from him. Like make him have a few scenes where he goes from a bj all the way up to anal or have him bring a friend to taunt you for losing so much so you get double teamed and the on to gangbanged as more people come to know you as the girl that cant fight. Thats some good humiliation right there and then on a defeat just let players pick what scene they want to see. Hope that gives you some ideas.
i never actually gave that guy a physical form in game, so he might be a good one for rens personal on her own events.
i was stuck in a rut until i realised i had a perfectly good perverse npc in the game already (aya)

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes