1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

RudeApollo4213

Apr 8, 2021
hitting either of those doesn't pull up any debug menu in menus or overworld

-The F1 and F12 keys work however.

Last edited:

RudeApollo4213

Apr 8, 2021
Okay I've just used an extractor to try to decrypt the thing, and when I try to launch it now I an error message of "Failed to load actor data Screenshot (12).png "
If anything I have my save file if fixable on your end if it's not to problematic for you. super sorry about this

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Okay I've just used an extractor to try to decrypt the thing, and when I try to launch it now I an error message of "Failed to load actor data View attachment 2402276 "
If anything I have my save file if fixable on your end if it's not to problematic for you. super sorry about this
you need to put the stuff in the extract folder in the base folder like in my screenshot
but here

you can also use this if you know which switch it is youre editing

anonlol

Jan 23, 2019
Yeah I think all the download links are down. Anyone fix?

EDIT: They are fixed now! Thank you!

Last edited:

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
I think I've done the events in the wrong order. I already got drunk at the Inn before finishing the priest quest and now I'm completely stuck. is there any way to salvage this ?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I think I've done the events in the wrong order. I already got drunk at the Inn before finishing the priest quest and now I'm completely stuck. is there any way to salvage this ?
Did the same and the only way I think of that is probably cheat the system with switching the switches on or off... finding which one is the challenge... or do a rerun :KEK:

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
Did the same and the only way I think of that is probably cheat the system with switching the switches on or off... finding which one is the challenge... or do a rerun :KEK:
Alright so I did a rerun, and I think it didn't really matter if the priest quest was fudged, cuz even then you can still do all the quests for magus in the mage tower.

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
Finished route 1 (fight with Victoire was total BS but whatev), tried to do route 2, I'm convinced its broken. I got the tablet, went in the ruin, completed the little puzzle (chests on the side rooms give 0G, and there are no enemies in there), I go in a hallway, and instantly get game over'd by Victoire, who isn't even there. What did I miss ?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Finished route 1 (fight with Victoire was total BS but whatev), tried to do route 2, I'm convinced its broken. I got the tablet, went in the ruin, completed the little puzzle (chests on the side rooms give 0G, and there are no enemies in there), I go in a hallway, and instantly get game over'd by Victoire, who isn't even there. What did I miss ?
gallery glitch that i thought i fixed years ago that leaves the game over switch on, unless the version people are sharing wasnt version 1.31

Reactions: Nepler
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes