pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Another bug in version 0.2.6:

Don't ask for a "Steak" meat to Daisy in the evening, if your are progressing with the Pixie's story. Because else, it triggers the "Dinner Salad" event again, and it resets the progression with Pixie to 6 (even if her current progression is higher).

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Hello, how can i comlete 1 quest economy? I meet fairy and have potato and turnip. Objectives: 1) new friend from other world;
2) any kind of vegetables in the bag. Which bag it is means? In item slot or i physically need to put vegetables in some bags?
"Bag" means here your inventory: AFAIK you just need to harvest one of the vegetables (and so, have them in your inventory) after having growing them in your garden.

Last edited:

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
previous saves are broken? i cant trigger Joyce to appear o the scene after following the pixie and lift her skirt

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
сg artist changed or what? the new characters looked more and more like anime characters with 1-line noses, the old style of drawing faces was better
It's sadly a trend i've noticed with these types of games, initial release and art can look amazing. But then as the game gets popular, the Author, either through pressure from fans, or from being too over ambitious, starts to cut corners in their art to make deadlines.

I've noticed this with Summertime Saga, scenes can have wildly different quality artwork in the later updates, it just looks rushed, lines are thicker, messier. The angles dont look quite right etc.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
there are 2 milfs and a muscle girl wdym...
i mean this update was centered on pixie who looks like loli, besides that his aunt daughter looks loli and that girl who breaks in school has loli look, the memory of his when he first fucked neighbours girl after watching her parents fuck i would say was definitely loli
look at adults and look at younger characters they look like kids, i guess the only thing that protects this game is "every character is over 18"

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
How did you cut the branches to get in there? I have the ax but it does nothing.
That's a tricky one, actually. You need to get all the bee house scrolls first. Then you need to trick the game by breaking one stump and one rock. Finally, go back to Daisy's farm by foot. Callum will have a dialogue with himself, just do as he says.

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
i mean this update was centered on pixie who looks like loli, besides that his aunt daughter looks loli and that girl who breaks in school has loli look, the memory of his when he first fucked neighbours girl after watching her parents fuck i would say was definitely loli
look at adults and look at younger characters they look like kids, i guess the only thing that protects this game is "every character is over 18"
then I don't think this is your kind of game lol

SmokyMcBongface

Mar 11, 2021
What a nice update (as almost all the time), Joyce came out great i love the character!
Would be bonkers if she would get a Night/Sleep Sex scene. I could drill a Hole in the Wall just by thinking about it. :sneaky:
Already can't wait for next update. 9,69/10 Game as of 0.2.6.
First Comment ever for this Game, it's so worth it. :KEK:

Reactions: kangsungki

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
on weekends at 16.00 in the afternoon you help Anna, after passing the quest, Joyce comes out.
after you eat at 18.00 in the evening.
somehow it is broken. try to find saves here in discussion thread.
So what I'm gathering is, I'll need to start over completely if I want to see Joyce. Or, yeah, grab a save from someone, but those are typically full saves which just kind of sucks the fun out of it.
What are the odds of the game simply being fixed?

XedDead

Mar 16, 2021
Anyone knows where to find joyce?
Im having trouble with this as well. I've tried milking the cows three weekends in a row now and nothing. There's like 17 other posts of people asking how to get her to appear and not a single reply with an answer. It's quite frustrating..

• Sad
Reactions: Hachikunote

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
Hi everyone here's my full save for 0.2.6,I don't know if I missed something
File1 Joyce-A Surprice Scene-click Anna and choose"help" and you will see her big ass
File3 Pixie-Sliding Game Scene-just go up to the bush,and choose "no"
File4 Elphaba-Special Boy Scene-go down and you will see it
File5 Pixie-Peach On The Tree Scene-just click Pixie on the tree and you will get it
File6 Pixie-I'm Special Scene-just go up to the bush,and choose"no"and"mini dust sex"
File7 Pixie-Teddy Encounter Scene-click bear and choose"approach" then choose"normally" you will get a blowjob, choose"prepare" you will fuck her
File8 Joyce-Sleep Together Scene-click Joyce and you will get it
File9 Pixie-Morning Wrath Scene-go to sleep and choose"sleep more"you will get it unless Anna comes

That's all I got,if save can't use please tell me,Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone
8 and 9 save don't work sadly.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes