Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Just asking, dont make a fuzz... Is there now good scenes with cousin and aunt already? or still working in other stuff rather than them? (I don't play it since ass fuck in bathroom, footjob and the sleep scenes)
Depends on what you mean by "good". I consider the already added scenes good. But if you're asking about actual proper face to face sex with them, then not. Milda said he was going to choose what to do in updates from now on, one of every two updates, so I guess you'll have your wish soon.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Robert rivers

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Depends on what you mean by "good". I consider the already added scenes good. But if you're asking about actual proper face to face sex with them, then not. Milda said he was going to choose what to do in updates from now one, one of every two updates, so I guess you'll have your wish soon.
Yep, mild works like that, i would prefer a focus on a character and addind like some plus content to any other character in updates but milda works on everyone.

• Sad
Reactions: Robert rivers

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Yep, mild works like that, i would prefer a focus on a character and addind like some plus content to any other character in updates but milda works on everyone.
What you just said is what he always do in every update, actually (this time the focus was on Pixie, then bonus scenes for mom and elphaba or however it was written). Thankfully, he's taking charge of 1 of every 2 updates now. And looking at Milda's profile picture, I think we might get a loooot more Anna on his updates :sneaky:

Reactions: BanditoMarito

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Im having trouble with this as well. I've tried milking the cows three weekends in a row now and nothing. There's like 17 other posts of people asking how to get her to appear and not a single reply with an answer. It's quite frustrating..
Open save 9 from the Save Guide and you'll have Scene 8 and 9

scp179

Aug 2, 2021
Guys, is it just me, or this is fucked up, can`t speak with Theo about The Dealer on Daisy progres 24 :/

XedDead

Mar 16, 2021
Open save 9 from the Save Guide and you'll have Scene 8 and 9
Yeah I think I'll have to end up doing this. I opened the save and it worked there. Just not sure why it isn't working on my save. I was able to see literally everything else in this update aside from the Joyce content. For the life of me, it will just not trigger on my save. (Both 2.5 save and new game in 2.6)

XedDead

Mar 16, 2021
Milk the cows with Anna on a weekend. That's it. Is it that hard to press p in your keyboard, read the instructions for her events and follow them?
It's not a matter of "pressing p and reading instructions" It's that it's bugged for some users. I am one of them too. On my save it won't work, no matter how many times I milk the cows on the weekend, her scene does not trigger. I've used the save floating around here and it works just fine. It's just an odd bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draupnir7

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Milk the cows with Anna on a weekend. That's it. Is it that hard to press p in your keyboard, read the instructions for her events and follow them?
I'm on 0.2.6.1 with a save carried over for a good few updates and I'm having the same problem. That may be the problem itself. Old saves being incompatible with Joyce's content, and probably with the new crafting stuff.
You're going to be seeing that question for a while, even if OP drops a notice at the top that old saves may not be fully compatible.

XedDead

Mar 16, 2021
I'm on 0.2.6.1 with a save carried over for a good few updates and I'm having the same problem. That may be the problem itself. Old saves being incompatible with Joyce's content, and probably with the new crafting stuff.
You're going to be seeing that question for a while, even if OP drops a notice at the top that old saves may not be fully compatible.
Think it's deeper than if you're using an old or new save, I've tried both and no luck. I ended up just using the save from the save guide floating around here on the forums for now.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Think it's deeper than if you're using an old or new save, I've tried both and no luck. I ended up just using the save from the save guide floating around here on the forums for now.
So it's a roll of the dice no matter what? Guess I'll wait for a few bugfixes.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes