BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Yeah I think I'll have to end up doing this. I opened the save and it worked there. Just not sure why it isn't working on my save. I was able to see literally everything else in this update aside from the Joyce content. For the life of me, it will just not trigger on my save. (Both 2.5 save and new game in 2.6)
OK. So I milked the cows and then clicked on Anna again and she turned away from the MC showing her bottom for him to ... as he was getting to it, Joyce shows up. It took two weekends; but then, the morning after, it turns out to be Christmas. Very confusing at first but everything works out fine.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It's not a matter of "pressing p and reading instructions" It's that it's bugged for some users. I am one of them too. On my save it won't work, no matter how many times I milk the cows on the weekend, her scene does not trigger. I've used the save floating around here and it works just fine. It's just an odd bug.
I was having the same problem but with me it was that i have not finished the last scene from douie, on the quest said that you need to milk the cows after having daisy 21, anna 8, douie 10 and mae 12, but keep in mind that douie is the 10(19) (last scene with the anal) that you need, maybe for you is the same problem.

darius047

May 30, 2020
Joyce first event:
Here's how i made it work for anyone who's having trouble triggering the first event after milking the cows.
I started a new game, got past first school event, used the phone to pump up affection points and stage numbers to the last stage for Daisy, Anna, Douie and Mae (probably should be enough till the stages stated in the requirements though),
and finally, on the weekend i milked the cows for Anna (it was the very first milking, the tutorial milking and it worked even then) and the event triggered.

It may have not triggered because of
  • incompatible save
  • did not complete the required stage for Daisy, Anna, Douie and Mae
Anyways it may be simpler than this, but this is what worked for me, cheers

Zack@123

Jan 28, 2022
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
How can I do this for android?

abyss1247

Sep 14, 2022
How can I do this for android?
1.Backup your currently data.
To do this go to your file manager and then go to:

/android/data/

Find this "org.lives.countryside.the66"

Then add "1" to the end of the file name.
It should look like this;

org.lives.countryside.the661

2. Delete your game
Do not worry, because you backed up your data.

3.Install this

4.Open the game
for 5 seconds to generate a folder on your android folder.

5.Go to your file manager and then go to:
Android/data/

Then find this :

org.lives.countryside.the66

After you found the folder delete it
Note : Do Not Delete the folder with the 1 in it.

7.Go to android/data/ and rename this;

org.lives.countryside.the661

To this;

org.lives.countryside.the66

Done.
You can open the game with your saved data.

DivineRiku

Jul 5, 2017
Does anyone have a save just before the bedroom scene with joyce. I have done everything for Anna, Daisy, Mae and Douie. and still nothing. Not even anything in the gallery.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes