1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 23, 2021
normally I'm kinda opposed to remastering midway thru a product but the ai actually ads quiet a bit . my one beef is that...like with all AI driven artwork... it .has that consistent "can't tell if that's what skin or plastic" look going on with it.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I was supporting this game, But when the new art style kicked in I was worried, after playing the first update of the new version something just does not do for me anymore.
It's not bad but it's not pulling me in but I was like its still ok so keep supporting it then the animation H scene kicked in and I was like yeah not for me and stopped supporting for now.

I know the dev has put a lot of work into this, the discord group shows this but I will wait a while now till the game has caught up and see where the storyline goes for a while before coming back.
good luck with it all still.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
*sigh*
This remake was a bad idea...the additional AI/photoshop work may slow down the releases, but they definitively looked better before...and honestly, grinding a shitton of time to fill my inventar with everything i may need in the future and then getting a forced reset is just annoying...even more since this version refuses to load edited savegames...why bother with the question if yes also leads back to the load menu? Any way to disable that useless feature? Dont want to waste my time with the console or start grinding again -,-

Reactions: WaterTyrant

DelxDream75

Jan 16, 2021
New art style works better than I thought it would. The backgrounds look much better, funny how the maps are still the old style though. Also can be weird how often the characters are 2D while you talk then suddenly a 3D version is used for a etchi look at them.
I find the lack of stats also an issue.With no mana you can no longer effectively farm fish while regening mana with potions. Also with no stats, how can I get stronger in the dungeon? Also in the dungeon why is my HP and my allies HP the same? Kind of loses the point of having a team. Plus you are sooooooo weak that beating the 1st floor feels more like RNG of what you get than any kind of skill. I got a floor of almost all fire chicks, and did not bring Lyel, so no chance of winning. Also the chests dont seem to do anything. They either open and give nothing or open and have a mimic in it that gives nothing when beaten. Mimics are only fun if they gain you something. Just feel the dungeon is very clunky.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Where's the Library now? Don't remember what was necessary to get groceries lady's book.(solved)

Also while the dungeon now has an awesome system it's still a bit clunky, damn I can't get past the 5th or 6th round yet. Also more importantly the loophole to farm ores from the previous version is gone that's a bummer I don't want to fish.
[UPDATE]
The best way I found to beat the dungeon was surprisingly using Asura(sis) and Drain Health offensively. Since the most dangerous foes have like base 2HP using Lightning you can lower their HP to 1 and then you finish them up with Drain, at the same time restoring your health to deal with the ones left.

Last edited:

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Some tips for dungeon:
With Tasha just use all spells at start and go hit enemies
With Azura - cast vampiric when you have low hp
With Fluffy(cat girl) use campfires on low hp, and use chest opening spell only when there at least a few empty cells
With Lyel it's a bit random
When you open chest it spread 3 random items (gold/food)
campfires fully restore your hp, but summon 3 enemies
Aesop's blessings increase health now

Fishing is much faster now

Where's the Library now? Don't remember what was necessary to get groceries lady's book.
In the guild (it is opened only at noon)
I added notifications for rooms icons in the dorm and guild this time

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote