• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Onhold - Daemons, Damsels & Mythical Milfs Remastered [v0.05] [Arioh Daerthe]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Krocx

Unlike the original this just feels like a lifeless husk. Scenes from the first like when you hug the kitsune you could see the dancers in the background watching are now just text dialog with no one watching. The switch from 3D to AI has effectively drained the game of any sense of immersion as watching the AI sprites of a character recycle the same five poses over and over again is incredibly boring and feels dead. The new dungeon system is meh at best, the old was pretty bad as well. Switching to AI sprites would have made more sense in RPGM as then the creator could have made a good combat/party system where everyone could gain levels and stats instead of staying in REN that if a game exists with good/decent combat I have never found one.

I don't care about the whole "AI is stolen art" thing going around as 3D is basically the same thing as you just get a model someone else made and pose it how you want so I am not giving a low review because AI art in general. I am giving a low review because this remake feels void of life and soul, these models could have been used for just basic conversation while 3D could have been used for the scenes that require multiple people or poses that have people doing stuff. The bar is a perfect example of that as in 3D you could see the people in the background but in AI it is just an empty room.