Ren'Py Daddy's Mansion [v0.1.1] [SARIZ]

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I hope there are no plans of giving the MC a needlessly huge dick, since we haven't seen him with an erection yet. Yeah, he has big balls, but whatever. Almost every time there are women this well endowed, the creators think the guys have to be well endowed too. Let's not do that.

Reactions: $AREZ

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
I always wonder why 3d artist created a non-interesting 3d arts for their games. To lose more players?
Wasn't the idea to create lewd games? more lewd equal more player/money?

I honestly fail to see any common sense behind these types of games.
fat body, ugly face, etc.
Errr... Maybe some people have different tastes?

There are people who like fat girls. There are those who have some different kinks...

AND THERES A BIG MARKET FOR GAMES HAVING FAT WOMEN. Devs know it, and they produce games for those market.
See dev CHAIXAS GAMES, for example, who develops short and long fat girl themed games. Only... fat... women... in his games.
And he have lots of Patreons.

So dont JUDGE a book by his cover. Dont judge people for they tastes, only because you dont like it. Thats rude.
Regards.

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
Quest says to buy a screwdriver from computer. I did that but now I can't do anything else and quest doesn't seem to update.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Errr... Maybe some people have different tastes?

There are people who like fat girls. There are those who have some different kinks...

AND THERES A BIG MARKET FOR GAMES HAVING FAT WOMEN. Devs know it, and they produce games for those market.
See dev CHAIXAS GAMES, for example, who develops short and long fat girl themed games. Only... fat... women... in his games.
And he have lots of Patreons.

So dont JUDGE a book by his cover. Dont judge people for they tastes, only because you dont like it. Thats rude.
Regards.
I just hope the faces are less hideous than the ones Chaixas does. I can go on wooplus and almost every BBW+ woman on that app have more attractive faces than his games have. I straight up can't enjoy that guy's games when uggos (or "Bogged" face) and grannies make up 80-100%+ of the characters depending on the title. :HideThePain:

Hopefully dev does factor in that character faces can go just as far as incredibly thicc bodies for the character designs in appealing to potential players/backers. (The ones in the title and the one in the preview image look good to me so... :))

But I can agree on thicc/fat women get us backing them.... Bladerune gets $5 month from me for Fattening Career without fail and JugsBay got my early support and looks promising as well. Its hard to find games that either have bigger/fatter women or taller (giant) women... so its good to see more like this.

Reactions: The Black Cat

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
There are no plans for NTR in this one
Great news!

Definitely something that should be included in the main post (possibly in Dev Notes) so people know it's not coming. Definitely makes it more appealing of a prospect going forward. I'll definitely check it out at some point now knowing that.

Kashiwaggy

Sep 29, 2020
sure, but common sense dictates you go for the bigger group of fetishes.
like, what do you wanna bet what people like more, fatty women, or elves? or stockings? or just normal milfs?
That wouldn't be a good use of common sense, though. More popular = more of a saturated market and a higher chance that your game goes unnoticed. BBW games are rare, a good BBW game would be very popular. There are a lot of us that like a bigger lady.