Ren'Py Daddy's Mansion [v0.1.1] [SARIZ]

$AREZ

Big Baller
Game Developer
May 8, 2020
Banner.png

Overview:
Your father is a powerful businessman. You live in his mansion, which has been passed down through inheritance. He has recently hired some incredibly
beautiful girls to work on the mansion. You are very bad at getting along with girls, or rather you have never had one.
And now that your father has hired these women, you can't find a place to be.
Explore the manor, enjoy the music, talk to the girls, progress through the story,
maybe someday you will even become the owner of this beautiful place and set your own rules.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-27
Release Date: 2024-03-21
Developer: $AREZ - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Other Games: Big Balls Problem
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

karin_shower2.png mc_shower1.png angela_shower1.png mansion_idle.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
THICC! "The greater the mass, the greater the force of attraction." ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

I have no problems with the size of the girls' goodies, cause sizes has to match! (see the size of those balls)
:D
mc_shower1x.jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Overview:
Your father is a powerful businessman. You live in his mansion, which has been passed down through inheritance. He has recently hired some incredibly
beautiful girls hookers to work on at the mansion. You are very bad at getting along with girls, or rather you have never had one.
And now that your father has hired these women prostitutes, you can't find a place to be.
Explore the manor, enjoy the music, talk to the girls, progress through the story,
maybe someday you will even become the owner of this beautiful place and set your own rules.​
Cuz I mean come on. Tell me it doesn't sound more exciting that way. Especially when when you look at the banner and the screenshots. MC looks like he's in his 20s, which would make his dad 40-50 something. And if he's a 'powerful businessman' there's no way he's not the rich old fart type who likes to stay in the company of working women.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
This is also a fetish. Welcome to the Internet.
sure, but common sense dictates you go for the bigger group of fetishes.
like, what do you wanna bet what people like more, fatty women, or elves? or stockings? or just normal milfs?

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Pretty good game (y), but I'll be waiting for the next update of Big Ball Problems (another game of this dev)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Your father is a powerful businessman.
You live in his mansion, which has been passed down through inheritance.
He has recently hired some incredibly beautiful girls to work in the mansion.
You are very bad at getting along with girls, or rather you have never had one.
And now that your father has hired these women, you can't find a place to be.
Explore the manor, enjoy the music, talk to the girls, and progress through the story.
Maybe someday you will even become the owner of this beautiful place and set your own rules.​
I am getting certain vibes from the overview. :oops: I hope it's not what I'm thinking of. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: aludademon