Ren'Py Daddy's Mansion [v0.1.1] [SARIZ]

Kashiwaggy

Sep 29, 2020
sure, but common sense dictates you go for the bigger group of fetishes.
like, what do you wanna bet what people like more, fatty women, or elves? or stockings? or just normal milfs?
That wouldn't be a good use of common sense, though. More popular = more of a saturated market and a higher chance that your game goes unnoticed. BBW games are rare, a good BBW game would be very popular. There are a lot of us that like a bigger lady.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Sheesh, I always feel like this devs games are a double edged sword. Love the women in them, but I always groan in utter agony at the sight of the male protagonist.
This developer's other game has basically the same loser protagonist: he was a cuck. It was a mess, it even had unavoidable ntr. not high hopes for this one. :KEK:

retardman69

Aug 15, 2021
Anyone know any other games that have models like this or uses Virt a mate models? the search filter doesn't have a category for virtamate games i dont think...

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Would be cool if MC over the plot of the game ends up improving himself

Ideas for dev to swipe if they want:

Secretary helps him become more diligent, take learning things more seriously and management of finance, tutoring scenes with "rewards" etc.

Cook makes him more interested in refined behavior, maybe scenes where she drills him in table etiquette, manners, etc (again rewards, maybe some content in kitchen, when mess happens in kitchen = first shower content, leading to the other two peeking = unlocking their shower content), maybe lactation content, maybe not.

Maid teaches him about hygiene/exercise, about the work done around the mansion (pool/outdoor content).

In the end Dad is literal chad looking out for his son to refine him into a successful heir through these three as the plan all along, which is kind of the vibe I got at start with the Dad seemingly looking out for him.

Wholesome content with butler training MC to learn how to fight (butler is comedic relief of being jacked old man akin to roshi, and is actually trope of also being a bodyguard the whole time). Dad mentoring MC on other things as small short side scenes.

Reactions: The Black Cat

$AREZ

Big Baller
Game Developer
May 8, 2020
Would be cool if MC over the plot of the game ends up improving himself

Ideas for dev to swipe if they want:

Secretary helps him become more diligent, take learning things more seriously and management of finance, tutoring scenes with "rewards" etc.

Cook makes him more interested in refined behavior, maybe scenes where she drills him in table etiquette, manners, etc (again rewards, maybe some content in kitchen, when mess happens in kitchen = first shower content, leading to the other two peeking = unlocking their shower content), maybe lactation content, maybe not.

Maid teaches him about hygiene/exercise, about the work done around the mansion (pool/outdoor content).

In the end Dad is literal chad looking out for his son to refine him into a successful heir through these three as the plan all along, which is kind of the vibe I got at start with the Dad seemingly looking out for him.

Wholesome content with butler training MC to learn how to fight (butler is comedic relief of being jacked old man akin to roshi, and is actually trope of also being a bodyguard the whole time). Dad mentoring MC on other things as small short side scenes.
That's an interesting thought. I'm busy with another project of mine right now, but once I get back to this one, I think I'll take your ideas. Of course I'll tweak them in my own way, but overall thanks for the advice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gojii

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
That's an interesting thought. I'm busy with another project of mine right now, but once I get back to this one, I think I'll take your ideas. Of course I'll tweak them in my own way, but overall thanks for the advice.
The idea that the MC is the one being "raised/trained" by others flipping the concept of "Princess Maker/etc" type/trainer games on its head would be really cool imo.

Lunoz

Jan 16, 2023
the quest says to buy a screw driver yet i click it on the pc and it says i dont need that right now nor can i sleep

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
the quest says to buy a screw driver yet i click it on the pc and it says i dont need that right now nor can i sleep
Yeah, its pretty buged here. First you need talk with butler. After that with dad and after that buy screwdriver on PC.

Lunoz

Jan 16, 2023
Yeah, its pretty buged here. First you need talk with butler. After that with dad and after that buy screwdriver on PC.
appreciate the reply i did those things yet when i go to the computer it says i don't need it

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
appreciate the reply i did those things yet when i go to the computer it says i don't need it
Than you probably skip something.

If you buy screwdriver before you talk about it with butler and dad than you bugged your game. First butler, than dad and after that buy it.

Last edited: