Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
where to learn stealthily?
First you have to buy the game "Succubus Prison" in the mall in the Video Game Store and play it at home in your office and thus you have the first point for stealth, and then you can get another two by reading about "sneaking" in the library.

seronis

May 9, 2022
-COMPRESSED-
[WIN] Daddy's Goodnight Kiss v1.1HD -> (139 MB)
WORKUPLOAD

Enjoy :coffee:
This version is my first attempt playing the game and it has dozens of bad censorship bugs where it looks like the word 'daughter' was just blindly search/replaced with 'emily' which screws up a ton of text conversations and even variable names.

I'm curious if these issues are unique to this compressed release or if its on the normal HD release too. I'm trying to avoid wasting bandwidth to check a detail like this since im currently forced to use my phone tethered for internet access

Last edited:

seronis

May 9, 2022
Here you have bugfix which also enables cheats in the game by default, so you can boost relations using those cheats.
I'm new to renpy modding. Is there anything in this bugfix that would make it NOT work with the unofficial compressed release? I installed the compressed version to try the game and have found a TON of bugs (mostly just typos) that I was gonna fix locally and release the fixed files back here. But if your fixes dont work on compressed version properly id rather go ahead and use up the bandwidth getting the normal HD version first.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I'm new to renpy modding. Is there anything in this bugfix that would make it NOT work with the unofficial compressed release? I installed the compressed version to try the game and have found a TON of bugs (mostly just typos) that I was gonna fix locally and release the fixed files back here. But if your fixes dont work on compressed version properly id rather go ahead and use up the bandwidth getting the normal HD version first.
First of all these are not my bugfixes, I only shared them and secondly the rpy files are the same no matter if it's full or compressed version, so there should be no problem with these bugfixes not working in compressed version.

This fixed files are from this post below.
Hi i made a fix and mod for the HD version.

Fixed some missing or wrong images and movies(size)

Mod - The old start screen-incest, cheats are on, textbox.

You can now save and load 12/page

Try it, if you find more bugs write it.

seronis

May 9, 2022
Well this isnt conclusively fixing the game but got a lot done.

The file attached fixes an absolute fuckton of locations where the wrong nickname variable was used or the code forgot to use the variable at all and had it manually typed. This meant a lot of places Emily would call you daddy even if you were not her daddy and stuff like that.

A dozen or so places where the wrong name was used in dialog.

Two sequence breaks with Emily where she would have sex even when being unwilling to get a footrub and the naked fingering massage on treadmill not available until after she will let you touch her

Fixed sequence break with Brenda so the threesome doesnt occur till after you've had sex with her

Fixed wrong variable being used preventing Emily from helping you use GPS to find where your wife is cheating

Fixed a bug where the footrub 2 scene would NEVER proc if the footrub 3 scene was possible. Which can break other stuff and prevent achievements

Fixed inventory where both codefuel and lawfuel would display your stock of lawfuel, but always consume codefuel supplies when drank. Each works properly now

It was obvious someone had done a blind search/replace for the word 'dau' or 'daughter' to replace it with 'emily' which fucked up a lot of dialog and even some use of variables causing several dozen bugs. fixed

fixed a bunch of places where if you had the exact money required it wouldnt allow you to buy something. You no longer need an extra dollar in reserve (more of these remaining i think)

fixed a ton of math errors where the original dev has no f'n clue about [censored] [censored] [censored] causing Sam's alignment to get mishandled as often as handled properly

fixed messages where people enjoying wine would result in the game telling you their affinity was decreased when it was actually increased

For the record I am using the COMPRESSED distribution of the game with the fixes Mario4don linked from an earlier post of Putzi as the base game before I did these fixes. Hope this is useful. I"ll probably continue fixing things as I find them during my playthrough

seronis

May 9, 2022
BTW not sure how much more I even CAN fix without wanting to unalive the original dev.

The file for Sam has a third of the affinity adjustments not being able to make up its mind if its supposed to be making her naughty or submissive. Its like the dev kept forgetting his previous choices and screwing it up.

The file for the Secretary is so fucked I truly wish the dev steps on a lego barefoot for every individual letter of text anyone ever reads in this game.

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
This version is my first attempt playing the game and it has dozens of bad censorship bugs where it looks like the word 'daughter' was just blindly search/replaced with 'emily' which screws up a ton of text conversations and even variable names.

I'm curious if these issues are unique to this compressed release or if its on the normal HD release too. I'm trying to avoid wasting bandwidth to check a detail like this since im currently forced to use my phone tethered for internet access
Of course I did not change any of the code. Just images and animations are compressed

helent28

Apr 16, 2019
there are a lot of bugs in the mall and then when fucking daughter on couch
I got shut down on couch sex scene. please fix

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dev hasn't touched this game since 2019. Chances of anything getting fixed now are about as high as money raining from the skies.

seronis

May 9, 2022
Dev hasn't touched this game since 2019. Chances of anything getting fixed now are about as high as money raining from the skies.
If you didnt notice I had posted a bugfix last summer (just 6 msgs ago though) that did fix a fair number of things but did not fix anything involving the mall or the couch scenes.

Argentt

Dec 8, 2021
GOOD SOMEBODY KNOWS WHERE TO FIND A VERSION IN SPANISH?
EXCUSE IF I WROTE SOMETHING BAD. THIS IS WITH TRANSLATOR

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
If you didnt notice I had posted a bugfix last summer (just 6 msgs ago though) that did fix a fair number of things but did not fix anything involving the mall or the couch scenes.
A user reported errors to me in the original game. I installed your bugfix, but...
1705847410728.png
Duplicated "textbox.png" as "textbox1.png" continue...
1705847519698.png
What is still missing?

Reactions: mrMarko

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
one in particular is due to the lack of an image

Screenshot_2024-01-21_051028.png

the file in question in the image folder is called "dau_selfie_0"
I duplicated the file, renaming the copy with the original name "emily_selfie", but it comes out like this

Screenshot_2024-01-21_085706.png

Reactions: GioBol

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
one in particular is due to the lack of an image

View attachment 3284331

the file in question in the image folder is called "dau_selfie_0"
I duplicated the file, renaming the copy with the original name "emily_selfie", but it comes out like this

View attachment 3284342

and continuing the game, in the filing cabinet I had the same problem with Sam's selfie cards (images called nephew instead of Sam) :rolleyes:

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
yet another mistake :cry:

if I purchase the erotic games, and go to the of Miranda store, an exception still pops up, but this doesn't move me forward

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes