Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Pil

Jun 23, 2017
It is a pity that such a project is lost, for nothing, but it was possible to work for a long time.

Sguru007

Feb 19, 2020
Does it really contain NTR because because from the walkthrough that has been uploaded in first page it doesn't look like

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Raenkire

The MC never cheated on his wife and as cxx states the wife was fucking around on the MC since almost day 1 which was obvious when she started working late at work a lot and the only way to find out the truth is to get friendly with the wife's secretary.

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Good Morning. I would like to know the following to see if this game is ideal. For me.
This game is long?
Can you avoid NTR?

Greetings.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Tony507

No it's not avoidable as it's the trigger for the game. You catch the wife and kick her out of the house where you can then focus on the daughter the niece the daughters BFF other girls the dudes wife and daughter that was cheating with the MC's wife you can also decide to dominate the wife and make her do things like give the MC a BJ in front of the dude who she was cheating on the MC with. It pretty long and has lots of content.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Tony507

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Tony507

No it's not avoidable as it the trigger for the game. You catch the wife and kick her out of the house where you can then focus on the daughter the niece the daughters BFF other girls the dudes wife and daughter that was cheating with the MC's wife you can also decide to dominate the wife and make her do things like give the MC a BJ in front of the dude who she was cheating on the MC with. It pretty long and has lots of content.
Thank you very much for the information.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Tony507

No it's not avoidable as it's the trigger for the game. You catch the wife and kick her out of the house where you can then focus on the daughter the niece the daughters BFF other girls the dudes wife and daughter that was cheating with the MC's wife you can also decide to dominate the wife and make her do things like give the MC a BJ in front of the dude who she was cheating on the MC with. It pretty long and has lots of content.
Can you just leave the wife? I don't like domination and I'm not going to do it if possible.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
BlasKyau

You can do whatever the fuck you want. You can kick her ass out - dominate her and show her who is boss - forgive her and let her come back home. I kicked her ass out and never went back but I also played the dominate scene just to see it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
BlasKyau

You can do whatever the fuck you want. You can kick her ass out - dominate her and show her who is boss - forgive her and let her come back home. I kicked her ass out and never went back but I also played the dominate scene just to see it.
Thanks for the reply

In my case, I don't think I'm interested in forgiving her or dominating her, so I'll throw her out. Otherwise, I have no interest in watching the domination scenes.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i'm having this error and there is no way to continue this scene...is when i watch thrones with emily on the couch..seems there is a problem with a .avi file..but i don't see any avi file in directory...any tip\fix? thanks

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/outside.rpy", line 1129, in script call
    call gamer_girl_level_0 from _call_gamer_girl_level_0
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2092, in script
    emily "Oh."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'thrones_fuck_slow.avi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/outside.rpy", line 1129, in script call
    call gamer_girl_level_0 from _call_gamer_girl_level_0
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2092, in script
    emily "Oh."
  File "E:\Giochi VN\GNKHD-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 694, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\GNKHD-1.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\GNKHD-1.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1127, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\GNKHD-1.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\GNKHD-1.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\GNKHD-1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\GNKHD-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\GNKHD-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3110, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.interact()
  File "E:\Giochi VN\GNKHD-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1066, in interact
    periodic()
  File "E:\Giochi VN\GNKHD-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1019, in periodic
    six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "E:\Giochi VN\GNKHD-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 997, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "E:\Giochi VN\GNKHD-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 938, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "E:\Giochi VN\GNKHD-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 420, in periodic
    topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\GNKHD-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "E:\Giochi VN\GNKHD-1.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'thrones_fuck_slow.avi'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Goodnight Kiss HD 1.1
Thu Nov 11 16:06:01 2021

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Issue is last part IOError: Couldn't find file 'thrones_fuck_slow.avi'. same as I have said previously copy any of his crap video files rename the missing one
but where are those damn video files?? i can't find any....
edit: ok find it into image folder....damn those are video not images..

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 22 Votes