Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

swextal

May 7, 2018
Found a fun bug and something probably missing (yet) in 0.999

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thursday afternoon, making dinner for family. Wife, Daughter and Sam home. Sam not in scene. Got one clickable option (yes, one): Don't

Nothing more. Just one option. "Don't".

Continuing further when at dinner table Alexandra says "Yeah, you mr. [initial]. is a decent cook."

I haven't had time to pinpoint where this came from yet :)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
There are choices that only appear if certain conditions are met, or that disappear if you are too horny. To see other choices in that particular scene you need to have sleeping pills or aphrodisiacs in your inventory and potentially morals on the naughty side.

swextal

May 7, 2018
There are choices that only appear if certain conditions are met, or that disappear if you are too horny. To see other choices in that particular scene you need to have sleeping pills or aphrodisiacs in your inventory and potentially morals on the naughty side.
That I know. I just got puzzled by the one clickable option "Don't". And the "Yeah, you mr. [initial]. is a decent cook." was just a reminder to the creators that there's a line not working correctly.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Hi there! Can anyone tell me what level of coding I must have to open my wife's tablet? Right now I have 23,5 but I still not able to open the tablet!!!

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
My only cheat was the amount of money. The errors you found I suppose are game bugs. I guess some if not all of them are fixed using the files provided in this post:
No this fix will not help. The Game is buggy like hell. I try it again in a few month

piledriver

Dec 6, 2017
I wonder if anyone could help with this error... I have just peeked in the window at the hotel...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/first_night.rpy", line 38, in script call
    call intro_name_menu from _call_intro_name_menu
  File "game/name_system.rpy", line 39, in script call
    call screen dau_name_menu
  File "game/wife_hotel.rpy", line 266, in script
    $ random=renpy.random.randomint(1,3)
  File "game/wife_hotel.rpy", line 266, in <module>
AttributeError: 'DetRandom' object has no attribute 'randomint'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/first_night.rpy", line 38, in script call
    call intro_name_menu from _call_intro_name_menu
  File "game/name_system.rpy", line 39, in script call
    call screen dau_name_menu
  File "game/wife_hotel.rpy", line 266, in script
  File "C:\Users\Dan\Desktop\GoodnightKiss-.999-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Dan\Desktop\GoodnightKiss-.999-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/wife_hotel.rpy", line 266, in <module>
AttributeError: 'DetRandom' object has no attribute 'randomint'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Goodnight Kiss .999
Wed Sep 05 03:40:46 2018
change to renpy.random.randint(1,3) in line 266 of wife_hotel.rpy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
after you have 1st time caught wife in hotel you can't caught her 2nd time (if you took pic and punched what was his name).

Jun 10, 2018
after you have 1st time caught wife in hotel you can't caught her 2nd time (if you took pic and punched what was his name).
Something like Dan so I have to first take a pic of them & then hit him? That way can we stop them from hanging out at motel?
How to take photo?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you need to have camera (available in shop) and keycard (darkweb) to get into room and once you have those then next time they are sexing take a photo while outside then bark in and threaten with divorce (not sure if its even possible to get rid off wifey) and punch dan or not (punching is more satisfactory but plotwise doesn't matter and they still continue meeting at motel although both deny it).

Summerboy

Sep 11, 2018
Hey guys. Help me out please.

I just downloaded the .999 version for Android. I can't do anything with Vanessa, because it gives me an error. I can't talk to the secretary about the roller rink, because it gives me an error. I can't figure out how to plan and photograph Alexandra with Dan, even tho I have the camera and key, because it gives me TWO errors. When I click to open the text file and try to fix it, nothing happens. Nothing opens. What can I do? Please help!

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
friends i can never catch the wife at the motel. I have already talked to the secretary, dan's wife and have both cameras but she is never at the motel in the afternoon or evening. What am i missing

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes