Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
the magic wand continues without appear for gift, an I cannot advance with Smeagol/Emily path. (I buy one for Lauren, and have it in the quest items)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes game has quite a lot to play but as you can see its "bit" buggy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I had to restart the game and banging the daughter happened pretty fast. In my old save I had huge stats and the option to have sex with her never appeared.
yea i had it in new game (0.92) with fixed scripts and even then only once like banging niece, before that no way.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
This file removes the censorship restoring incest. It should be placed in your GoodnightKiss/game folder (overwrite the original file, or rename the original file to .zrpy if you decide to restore censorship later)
i get command error when i put the file in the game folder

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So i supposedly put the incest patch in the game folder but the girl in the beggining always adresses me as mr.simpson is that how its supposed to be or is she supposed to be the daughter

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
How do u fuck Emily?
I had the scene where I could buy here the Toy or she could ask a friend of here. When I choose the friend option and choose Brenda I had a threesome scene and could after this fuck Emily.
But after the Toy scene what must I do to fuck her?
And where I can find Laurel?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
How do u fuck Emily?
I had the scene where I could buy here the Toy or she could ask a friend of here. When I choose the friend option and choose Brenda I had a threesome scene and could after this fuck Emily.
get her affection and lust high enough as for laurel in the morning she is at the library get her affection up to 20 or more then once you have done the photo shoots you can fuck her on her live webstream as she calls you daddy

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
i get command error when i put the file in the game folder
You'll get an error if you didn't overwrite the original file AND didn't change the original file extension from .rpy to .zrpy

So i supposedly put the incest patch in the game folder but the girl in the beggining always adresses me as mr.simpson is that how its supposed to be or is she supposed to be the daughter
The devs changed the beginning of the game. Now your daughter will appear knocking on your door as a stranger. But after that event, with the incest patch in place, she will always call you 'dad', 'daddy' or 'father' and you will call her 'daughter', 'honey', or 'little girl'.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
How do u fuck Emily?
After giving your daughter the magic wand, it's just a matter of time until she invites you to have sex with her. Keep raising her lust and visiting her bedroom and it will happen.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok i have played through this game and i do have a question or two how do the endings with the wife play out the only one i managed is to punch the guy in the face i could not figure out how to raise my charisma beyond 3 to do more

danspawn

Aug 12, 2018
I wonder if anyone could help with this error... I have just peeked in the window at the hotel...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/first_night.rpy", line 38, in script call
    call intro_name_menu from _call_intro_name_menu
  File "game/name_system.rpy", line 39, in script call
    call screen dau_name_menu
  File "game/wife_hotel.rpy", line 266, in script
    $ random=renpy.random.randomint(1,3)
  File "game/wife_hotel.rpy", line 266, in <module>
AttributeError: 'DetRandom' object has no attribute 'randomint'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/first_night.rpy", line 38, in script call
    call intro_name_menu from _call_intro_name_menu
  File "game/name_system.rpy", line 39, in script call
    call screen dau_name_menu
  File "game/wife_hotel.rpy", line 266, in script
  File "C:\Users\Dan\Desktop\GoodnightKiss-.999-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Dan\Desktop\GoodnightKiss-.999-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/wife_hotel.rpy", line 266, in <module>
AttributeError: 'DetRandom' object has no attribute 'randomint'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Goodnight Kiss .999
Wed Sep 05 03:40:46 2018

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes