Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
she's only on some days there so keep checking.
I caught her there and took a picture but now i am in search of a Key. Has not showed up in the darkweb yet so i guess i need to progress it more to make it available ? Or is it somewhere else (they motel key) ?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You need enough bitcoins to buy it to show up on the dark web. There may be one available at the bar as well, I can't remember so well though.

Reactions: George Halstead

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
How far does the laurel path go. I did all of the library and photo shoots at the college and visited her at home but am at a standstill..?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc went to her apartment (used tap key) when she was doing webshow (so late night/evening) and then banged her and before that had done photoshoots. didn't meet her at library or at icecream shop only met her once at her apartment before.

very weirdly mc had to catch wifey and dan again in action (mc was able to fuck lauren before that) so go figure (not sure if i let her get back since she's still bitchy about sex (not that mc needs her since there are others)). mc can bang store girl in store but not wifey's secretary at work (only at her home), niece is still unfuckable (besides that 1 scene) but daughter can be banged.

some renpy errors when visiting in videogame store.

Reactions: George Halstead

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes in latest update and fixed scripts once she has stats high enuf.

swextal

May 7, 2018
mc can bang store girl in store but not wifey's secretary at work (only at her home)
You can have sex in the toilet with wife's secretary. I don't remember the exact requirements. At a certain level, you simply drag her into the toilet and fuck her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
secretary has 212 affinity but no option to fuck her in toilet, not that it matters since there are 2 places to fuck with her if wants.

managed to trigger 3some with brenda, daddy and daughter but cheating wifey is still bitch about sex at work.

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
How do you get Achievements 12 and 13 for Mary(Secretary). Ive gotten all of the previous ones, she talks about going to rink on weekends, but i dont see that on the map. What am i doing wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
rink is on far right side of map, upper corner after game girl's apartment.

bit funny that can't grope game girl but can fuck her.

pil1

Nov 26, 2017
whether the developer can make the animation more interesting, more dynamic, and more action, otherwise the animation is not interesting.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
version 1.0 is released

changelog
Version 1.0
- Overhauled and returned the title system for the game
- Added new sexting levels for all characters
- Bug fixes

Emily: