VN Ren'Py Abandoned (D)Fraction [v0.01] [Onoreban]

Feb 17, 2022
Thanks for the suggestion! It's a good point, in fact originally mom's scene was skippable but I worried there was too much content already locked behind options for a first release.

I added the planned tags, incest will be completely avoidable too, as a lot of the cast isn't introduced yet.
Well who is the game aimed at if "too much content" is locked behind options already?

You say no NTR is planned but are already looking to soften the blow of the current content. Sounds extremely dubious so far.

Onoreonore

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2021
Well who is the game aimed at if "too much content" is locked behind options already?

You say no NTR is planned but are already looking to soften the blow of the current content. Sounds extremely dubious so far.
The idea is that everything is optional, that's my idea of a VN, as for the mother, there's no realistic way to tell a story like this without her having sex, but I understand that you may not want to see it so in retrospective the option to skip it was the way to go. I should mention that she's not (necessarily) a romantic interest, which is why I didn't consider people looking at is as NTR (and I'm not into cucking personally).

Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
Yes! It's a route-based game, not kinetic, and right now there are 3 more classmates + the teacher planned but may expand in the future.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
I have no intention of including NTR (at the very least unavoidably).

The story's start is told from two perspectives, MC's and Mom's bf for contrast, personally I don't consider her having sex with her partner as a shocker since you know, she's a mother and all. :LOL:

I understand if it's not for everyone tho!
While I think your position is reasonable (in that it doesn't make sense to call it NTR when someone has a partner before your character ever takes an interest in them...) you've probably caught on by now that others here disagree and consider any potential love interest having any relationship with a man other than the protagonist at any point in the game NTR.

Ramsdall

Jul 28, 2020

The story's start is told from two perspectives, MC's and Mom's bf for contrast, personally I don't consider her having sex with her partner as a shocker since you know, she's a mother and all. :LOL:

why are you not so sure? Say it once. :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: Teddy 369

Onoreonore

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2021
While I think your position is reasonable (in that it doesn't make sense to call it NTR when someone has a partner before your character ever takes an interest in them...) you've probably caught on by now that others here disagree and consider any potential love interest having any relationship with a man other than the protagonist at any point in the game NTR.
Yep, I got the message very clearly lol, I'm even considering retconning it since I obviously messed up the framing of the story and should've made it optional to begin with. Your comprehension is much appreciated tho.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Yep, I got the message very clearly lol, I'm even considering retconning it since I obviously messed up the framing of the story and should've made it optional to begin with. Your comprehension is much appreciated tho.
You didn't mess up, everything was clear from your comments. It is just that this site goes into a strange hyperbole in regards to NTR everytime a new game gets added.
Please do just what you want and don't let yourself get pressured, the worst would be to suddenly change plans just because of some comments. If you think optional NTR fits the game add it if you don't than simply don't.
After all if you do something that you don't enjoy the whole game experience will suffer.

Onoreonore

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2021
You didn't mess up, everything was clear from your comments. It is just that this site goes into a strange hyperbole in regards to NTR everytime a new game gets added.
Please do just what you want and don't let yourself get pressured, the worst would be to suddenly change plans just because of some comments. If you think optional NTR fits the game add it if you don't than simply don't.
After all if you do something that you don't enjoy the whole game experience will suffer.
You're right, thanks, I'll just tag it and make it avoidable.

Leaving that aside, is it going to be possible to avoid her completely and have a path with just the sisters?
Yep, all routes will be optional.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The idea is that everything is optional, that's my idea of a VN, as for the mother, there's no realistic way to tell a story like this without her having sex, but I understand that you may not want to see it so in retrospective the option to skip it was the way to go. I should mention that she's not (necessarily) a romantic interest, which is why I didn't consider people looking at is as NTR (and I'm not into cucking personally).
From the description it's clear that, for me, the mother isn't a LI. In any case, watching her scenes can only annoy me.

The way I prefer avoidable NTR is to have an option at the start of the game that says "turn off NTR" and two buttons that say YES or NO. Although it also works for me if every time an option can lead to NTR, it's warned in large and striking letters so that it cannot be chosen even by mistake.

Otherwise, between the possible NTR and the fact that there doesn't seem to be a harem possibility (or at least it doesn't appear among future or possible tags), I don't think I'd be interested in trying the game.

EDIT:

The Dev has confirmed that there will be a harem, so for that matter the game has improved remarkably (at least with respect to my tastes). Also as indicated at the beginning of the game the NTR will only affect the mother (which I don't think I can consider a LI at all) and no other LI.

Last edited:

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021

I'm gonna say,,, you should add that NTR tagg cause that scene is not avoidable, even had to press faster button to continue.
So.... Yeah..... no,, that part alone made me press the quit button real quick

So i guess i'm not everyone.
Also think not everyone is a large group here as is the everyone group. Hence the large debate about NTR in games here.

Good luck with your game,,, i'm out.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
You're right, thanks, I'll just tag it and make it avoidable.

Yep, all routes will be optional.
when you say that will it be avoidable as in mc makes decisions to esentially cockblock and stop it from happening at all or optional where you just get the choice to see the scene or not? if its only going to be optional there isnt much point in changing anything as the people who dont like it how it is now will still feel the same way.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Onoreonore, have you read the meaning of ntr on this site? If not, you should. I know the real definition of it, but we are told to go by this site definition. That way you will know why people get angry. And on a personal note. I only play this type of game for the mom/milf. So, the game is ruined for me.

Onoreonore

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2021
when you say that will it be avoidable as in mc makes decisions to esentially cockblock and stop it from happening at all or optional where you just get the choice to see the scene or not? if its only going to be optional there isnt much point in changing anything as the people who dont like it how it is now will still feel the same way.
There simply wont be any NTR situation with any character outside of Mom, and those are now skippable from the options at the start.

Onoreonore

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2021
Onoreonore, have you read the meaning of ntr on this site? If not, you should. I know the real definition of it, but we are told to go by this site definition. That way you will know why people get angry. And on a personal note. I only play this type of game for the mom/milf. So, the game is ruined for me.
Yeah I got it now, rookie mistake I guess since I had never even touched the NTR tag in any game before :ROFLMAO:

I tagged it properly now, thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: EJW

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm gonna say,,, you should add that NTR tagg cause that scene is not avoidable, even had to press faster button to continue.
So.... Yeah..... no,, that part alone made me press the quit button real quick

So i guess i'm not everyone.
Also think not everyone is a large group here as is the everyone group. Hence the large debate about NTR in games here.

Good luck with your game,,, i'm out.
I don't think the scene is NTR. MC's mother and her boyfriend having sex isn't NTR in my book. Which doesn't mean I want to see it. In fact I prefer not to see it (and possibly that annoys me if I have to see it).

Personally, it isn't that scene that makes me not interested in the MC's mother, it's rather the description of what the mother is like (slut, drug addict, etc.). The scene, if we have to see it, is just the icing on the cake. Actually from the description I've read of her, I'd much rather the MC ignore her and focus on the rest of the LIs.

Anyway, Onoreonore, my big question is, is this a harem game or are we going to have to pick one LI out of all?

Onoreonore

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2021
I don't think the scene is NTR. MC's mother and her boyfriend having sex isn't NTR in my book. Which doesn't mean I want to see it. In fact I prefer not to see it (and possibly that annoys me if I have to see it).

Personally, it isn't that scene that makes me not interested in the MC's mother, it's rather the description of what the mother is like (slut, drug addict, etc.). The scene, if we have to see it, is just the icing on the cake. Actually from the description I've read of her, I'd much rather the MC ignore her and focus on the rest of the LIs.

Anyway, Onoreonore, my big question is, is this a harem game or are we going to have to pick one LI out of all?
Yep, harem is an option with any number of characters you choose

Reactions: Vleder and BlasKyau