VN Ren'Py Abandoned (D)Fraction [v0.01] [Onoreban]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
fullcover.png

Overview:
Living a relatively peaceful student life with your family, nothing too out of the ordinary. Nothing, until following your parents' divorce 5 years prior, Mom had to take on a job as a fashion designer, it started as a regular desk job but as she loved making her own designs, eventually she got noticed by the company and quickly started getting promotions.

Recently, Mom got into the international branch, forcing her on regular business trips, which leaves you and your sisters to take care of all the house chores, a concept completely foreign up until now.

Worryingly, there's news and rumors of mysterious kidnappings around town, and so far, all victims have been young females, which understandably prompts worry among your sisters and classmates.

Will you take it unto yourself to look into these cases? Will the life you find there temp you with its promises? Or will you fight to protect your pleasant student life and your loved ones?

The answer is up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-02
Release Date: 2022-09-02
Developer: Onoreban - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - - -
Mac: - - -
-
Android: - -

Extra: Cheat Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

c19.jpg l1.jpg mom_intro.jpg cyes35.jpg pyes34.jpg ts_intro.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Moved to games and good luck with your game for the Dev badge please open a ticket.

Reactions: Onoreonore

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

It's not an MC, and it's probably not MC father, but the asshole we're going to have problems with. Why we don't have NTR tag?:unsure:

Besides, I already know it's not a game for me when we have Li (MC's mother) in the game and she's having sex with someone else.

But.. good luck.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
doubt.gif

Lol with that overview I think it would be nice to have a list of planned tags and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable(they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced.

Edit:
̶A̶ ̶f̶a̶i̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶r̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶e̶m̶o̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶u̶l̶t̶i̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶t̶a̶g̶o̶n̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶v̶.̶ ̶
̶B̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶x̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶n̶a̶v̶o̶i̶d̶a̶b̶l̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶
B̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶s̶e̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶m̶o̶ ̶m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶u̶t̶,̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶d̶i̶v̶o̶r̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶r̶o̶d̶u̶c̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶r̶u̶g̶s̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶m̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶s̶ ̶"̶b̶o̶y̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶"̶ ̶(̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶o̶b̶v̶i̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶e̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶u̶t̶)̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶r̶u̶g̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶h̶a̶h̶a̶.̶ ̶ ̶I̶t̶s̶ ̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶r̶u̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶r̶o̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶s̶e̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶v̶o̶i̶d̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶ ̶

Edit Rework:Well, the dev made some changes in the story, now apparently the boyfriend does not exist (for now at least) she is not involved in drugs and at least she remembers that she has kids. (imo it is a positive change, it does not ruin a character in the 1 release, we'll see how it progresses...) I guess this is going to need a new overview.

Good Luck Dev.

Last edited:

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I have no intention of including NTR (at the very least unavoidably).

The story's start is told from two perspectives, MC's and Mom's bf for contrast, personally I don't consider her having sex with her partner as a shocker since you know, she's a mother and all. :LOL:

I understand if it's not for everyone tho!
Glad u sorted that out....I saw ur post just after i posted lol.

Onoreonore

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2021
View attachment 2006868

Lol with that overview I think it would be nice to have a list of planned tags and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable(they happen but the player doesn't see the cutscene) or forced.
Thanks for the suggestion! It's a good point, in fact originally mom's scene was skippable but I worried there was too much content already locked behind options for a first release.

I added the planned tags, incest will be completely avoidable too, as a lot of the cast isn't introduced yet.