Votes: 56 42.7%
  • Games like novel

Votes: 76 58.0%
  • Games Like Sandbox

Votes: 36 27.5%

• Total voters

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
I see that there have already been leaks of the chapter, unfortunately on paying sites, anyway ... it's not serious, I just hope you had not paid for it ...
-----------------------------
Chapter 06 =>
Just finished ch6 (of course i loved It) i hope you're already working on ch7 can't wait to see a good long fuck scene (i guess it's coming in ch7 for what i seen in ch6).

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Just 2 things: thx for sharing your work for free with us and i don't know you irl but i think you're the nicest human being i've ever met online!
oh... thank you... uh... it means a lot to me
thank you =) I don't do this for the money, otherwise I'd do it differently ahah, it's just that I publish in advance for subscribers, a few days before, which seems fair to them. I don't have many subscribers but a big thank you to them... it pays for my coffee! hihi

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
oh... thank you... uh... it means a lot to me
thank you =) I don't do this for the money, otherwise I'd do it differently ahah, it's just that I publish in advance for subscribers, a few days before, which seems fair to them. I don't have many subscribers but a big thank you to them... it pays for my coffee! hihi
It's absolutely fair for you to publish some days in advance for your subscribers you have all rights to do it so.Keep up the good work my friend!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Longwood69 and FuLL

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I see that there have already been leaks of the chapter, unfortunately on paying sites, anyway ... it's not serious, I just hope you had not paid for it ...
-----------------------------
Chapter 06 =>
Happened to me, too.
Same situation as you - a few days before I was scheduled to release it here myself.
It made me sad, actually.

• Sad
Reactions: FuLL

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Don't be sad! It is a pirate forum after all. free publicity, but still a pirate forum in the end.
Well, I know where I live, of course...
:)
But still, the Dev is going to put it here anyway, and he's just asking for a few days for himself to perhaps earn something for his efforts (and I know it's an effort!).
So why not let him?
Even pirates had rules, you know.

• Red Heart

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Don't be sad! It is a pirate forum after all. free publicity, but still a pirate forum in the end.
It's not that that bothers me... on the contrary, I'm all for sharing, for people to have it free and easy.

But I found a site where you had to have a premium subscription to rapidshare... So to pay for it, it's a shame to pay for something when it's technically free... some people take advantage...

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Well, I know where I live, of course...
:)
But still, the Dev is going to put it here anyway, and he's just asking for a few days for himself to perhaps earn something for his efforts (and I know it's an effort!).
So why not let him?
Even pirates had rules, you know.
oh yes, it's a lot of work! my god, we really shouldn't look at the time it takes...

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
I discovered your work through Casa do Incest and I started translating it into Portuguese (Portugal) but there is a lot to be translated and my translator is very bad, I think I got lost in the story lol

Why does Tony call Lucian's mother Mom?
Lucian won't show up anymore?
Hey!!... ohh... you're spoiling, that's really not nice... there's a discord where you can ask things, find out if people have read chapter 6 and ask...

There's a channel dedicated to spoilers... and above all, there's a spoiler system in the forum...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
Hey!!... ohh... you're spoiling, that's really not nice... there's a discord where you can ask things, find out if people have read chapter 6 and ask...

There's a channel dedicated to spoilers... and above all, there's a spoiler system in the forum...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That wasn't my intention, because I didn't understand the story and how can I give spoilers to something I didn't understand. :unsure:

The question of ruining all this is not true, quite the contrary, I shared your work with many users, my friends here in Portugal and the majority of them really liked it. Let's say I was desperate because I wasn't able to translate the dialogues correctly.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
That wasn't my intention, because I didn't understand the story and how can I give spoilers to something I didn't understand. :unsure:

The question of ruining all this is not true, quite the contrary, I shared your work with many users, my friends here in Portugal and the majority of them really liked it. Let's say I was desperate because I wasn't able to translate the dialogues correctly.
That's very kind of you, but you have to understand that divulging something from an advanced chapter can inform some people who aren't as advanced as you are. I know that D-C is long to read, some chapters have easter eggs and clues, some don't want to know what's going on... if you could modify your messages by putting the "spoiler" it would be nice of you.

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
That's very kind of you, but you have to understand that divulging something from an advanced chapter can inform some people who aren't as advanced as you are. I know that D-C is long to read, some chapters have easter eggs and clues, some don't want to know what's going on... if you could modify your messages by putting the "spoiler" it would be nice of you.
I skipped some steps, maybe I should start all over again or maybe take English classes lol. I'm new here on the site, sorry, I'll try to open a discord account to ask someone

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
It wasn't intentional, but this information he gave left me frustrated because I expected Lucian to be the first to have sex with Linda and not Tony (I haven't even gotten to chapter 4 yet)

• Sad
Reactions: lxh123 and FuLL

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
It wasn't intentional, but this information he gave left me frustrated because I expected Lucian to be the first to have sex with Linda and not Tony (I haven't even gotten to chapter 4 yet)
I didn't say that Tony is going to fuck Linda first than Lucian, that's you concluding, I was just confused by the fact that I didn't understand, besides I already apologized, what else can I do?

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
it's really worth pursuing the story, I've had quite a few compliments on the plot twist, I'm quite happy with it and thanks again...

I hope you'll understand the "reveal", I tried to make it as natural as possible...