Votes: 56 42.7%
  • Games like novel

Votes: 76 58.0%
  • Games Like Sandbox

Votes: 36 27.5%

• Total voters

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
I'll incorporate into the chapter from now on, to make it easier for everyone.
I decided to incorporate the intermediary chapters into the chapters, it was good before for the comprehension of the story, and made a nicer translation, but integrating it in and publishing it gives the same result.

Its on #spoil 1-10

Reactions: Ivarr_993

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
I'll incorporate into the chapter from now on, to make it easier for everyone.
I decided to incorporate the intermediary chapters into the chapters, it was good before for the comprehension of the story, and made a nicer translation, but integrating it in and publishing it gives the same result.

Its on #spoil 1-10
Man thank you so much for your work i've just finish chapter 5 and i already can't wait for chapter 6, i loved the story so far you are great! BTW are you working on chapter 6? I only hope you will push the kink a little bit more this time.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: FuLL

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Man thank you so much for your work i've just finish chapter 5 and i already can't wait for chapter 6, i loved the story so far you are great! BTW are you working on chapter 6? I only hope you will push the kink a little bit more this time.
Thanks for your feedback, yeah I'm already working on it, the writing was almost done, just a few things to modify etc.. but I've already done about 20 renders. =)

LIsexAddict

Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for your feedback, yeah I'm already working on it, the writing was almost done, just a few things to modify etc.. but I've already done about 20 renders. =)
Dude! It's been over 48 hours since the release of chapter 5. Where the the hell is chapter 6? I'm not saying that I have unrealistic expectations, but I will say you might be a slacker......just saying

Great job on Ch 5 by the way. This comic is awesome!

• Haha

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Dude! It's been over 48 hours since the release of chapter 5. Where the the hell is chapter 6? I'm not saying that I have unrealistic expectations, but I will say you might be a slacker......just saying

Great job on Ch 5 by the way. This comic is awesome!
Yeah I know!! ahah

No kidding, I'm making pretty good progress.. And there will finally be some REVELATIONS!

MalEl

Aug 6, 2020
The first episode was very good, the setup, the characters, but then it went in a completely different direction, even seemed like a different project.

Reactions: fortuna95

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
The first episode was very good, the setup, the characters, but then it went in a completely different direction, even seemed like a different project.
Thank you very much.
However, the project has followed its editorial line from the beginning.
The story starts slowly and builds to a crescendo (I didn't want to overwhelm readers from the start).

I'm in the middle of chapter 6, where there will be quite a few revelations (given what happened at the end of chapter 5).

MalEl

Aug 6, 2020
Thank you very much.
However, the project has followed its editorial line from the beginning.
The story starts slowly and builds to a crescendo (I didn't want to overwhelm readers from the start).

I'm in the middle of chapter 6, where there will be quite a few revelations (given what happened at the end of chapter 5).
And what about the grandfather, will he return and be one of the protagonists?

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
I know i know ^^, but chapter 6 have so many render !!..
I can immagine that, keep up the good work i'll wait in my
I'm not going to spoil it... I shouldn't spoil it... I...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just hope we're gonna see some serious action in the new chapter, don't get me wrong but 5 chapters to see a little bit of titty sucking.Hope you get what i'm saying.

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
I can immagine that, keep up the good work i'll wait in my

I just hope we're gonna see some serious action in the new chapter, don't get me wrong but 5 chapters to see a little bit of titty sucking.Hope you get what i'm saying.
Everyone's hoping for that... but I've already said my piece on the subject. it's planned... but I prefer to do things right.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
FuLL
There are lots of things you did so well in this comic brother. Thanks for the hard work! I'll watch your career with great interest.

• Wow