S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I really hope you don't go down corruption, or at least make it optional if you do. I hate the whole mind break/rape thing. I find people joining willingly much more satisfying.

Also, the way the story in this game is shaping up, it'd be much cooler if the "Evil" MC isn't actually evil in the traditional sense, considering the whole world has gotten so corrupt in the intervening eras since MC was last on the world.

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I really hope you don't go down corruption, or at least make it optional if you do. I hate the whole mind break/rape thing. I find people joining willingly much more satisfying.

Also, the way the story in this game is shaping up, it'd be much cooler if the "Evil" MC isn't actually evil in the traditional sense, considering the whole world has gotten so corrupt in the intervening eras since MC was last on the world.
Without giving too much away, morality will be a choice in this game. The MC is fairly laid back as I'm sure you noticed. I won't force anyone to cross a line they don't want to. Not to say there won't be dark content, but my goal is to allow you to be whatever kind of Dark Lord you want.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Fuck yeah Metal/Rock band with Fantasy Girls, and the Orc Girl is fucking awesome, all of them are great, but Ramm stands out.

Also, the blind bassist is cool as fuck too.

Reactions: rogokin

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Fuck yeah Metal/Rock band with Fantasy Girls, and the Orc Girl is fucking awesome, all of them are great, but Ramm stands out.

Also, the blind bassist is cool as fuck too.
Thanks man. I spent days designing those three, and I feel like they all turned out incredibly well. It pleases me that you liked them as much as I did.

Reactions: MisterNephilim

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Thanks man. I spent days designing those three, and I feel like they all turned out incredibly well. It pleases me that you liked them as much as I did.
I have a thing soft spot for Drow too, so it really is perfect for my tastes

Now we only need a Lamia and you understand me 100%

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I have a thing soft spot for Drow too, so it really is perfect for my tastes

Now we only need a Lamia and you understand me 100%
Hahaha. Trust me man, I'd love too. Unfortunately I'm limited by Koikatsu in this case. I could probably make one and pose it, but not animate it. If things ever change I'll reconsider.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Nice new update, plot is advancing. I find it ironic we got this generations Archmage who is typically in the Hero's party.

Honestly it was a bit offputting how easy the orc girl was.
You flirt with her once and she immediately fucks you on the spot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NutJobEP

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Nice new update, plot is advancing. I find it ironic we got this generations Archmage who is typically in the Hero's party.

Honestly it was a bit offputting how easy the orc girl was.
You flirt with her once and she immediately fucks you on the spot.
Hmm. You might be right. It's sort of what I was going for but might not have portrayed it well. I was going for a casual approach to sex mentality with her, coupled with her being a bit pent up. I guess I didn't do enough to get that across. I might revisit that scene somewhere down the line, but for now I'll just try to avoid making the same mistake again.

Edit: On second thought, I can add a few lines of dialogue as a band-aid pretty quickly. Should at least show why she was so quick to offer. I'll push it with the next update and we can see if it helps at all.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hmm. You might be right. It's sort of what I was going for but might not have portrayed it well. I was going for a casual approach to sex mentality with her, coupled with her being a bit pent up. I guess I didn't do enough to get that across. I might revisit that scene somewhere down the line, but for now I'll just try to avoid making the same mistake again.

Edit: On second thought, I can add a few lines of dialogue as a band-aid pretty quickly. Should at least show why she was so quick to offer. I'll push it with the next update and we can see if it helps at all.
Eh, even with altered dialog it still comes off as cheap.
On the one side, if a girl is too loose it makes her less attractive.
On the other side, character development and player affection is important. By taking the time to develop an actual relationship it makes the player actually care about the character in question.
it is the difference between random unmemorable piece of smut, and a waifu. People get really passionate about their waifus, because their characters get development and attention on screen which helps develop the player's affection towards them.
it is a balancing act. don't want too much dialog as to be off-putting. but also don't want too little either.

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Eh, even with altered dialog it still comes off as cheap.
On the one side, if a girl is too loose it makes her less attractive.
On the other side, character development and player affection is important. By taking the time to develop an actual relationship it makes the player actually care about the character in question.
it is the difference between random unmemorable piece of smut, and a waifu. People get really passionate about their waifus, because their characters get development and attention on screen which helps develop the player's affection towards them.
it is a balancing act. don't want too much dialog as to be off-putting. but also don't want too little either.
:unsure: I guess I didn't really consider that angle. It just felt right for Ramm to offer, knowing what I know about her personality. If that makes her less attractive as you put it, that makes me sad, but I suppose I'll just have to try harder to develop her in the future. In any case thanks for the feedback. This is the kind of stuff that helps me grow as a writer.

NTR when ? Ask for friends. :)
As I've said before. No plans for it at the moment.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
This game is awesome man.
Just hope down the line we get to shape our dark lord in the way we want becasue right now he is kinda chill WHICH I LIKE BTW but hoping to be able to choose dark content or evil or not so evil content down the line.

also love the ork girl btw, fucking sick man.

The cast is also nice. I heard something about NTR, if you gonna add that down the line I will say it should only be there if you go down a dark path but overall, I personally don't like ntr but wouldn't mind it if it was only connected to a dark route imo. Overall i will stay with me only being able to fuck my harem girls thank you very much AHAHAHAHAH!

But yea can't wait for more content. also is this game gonna have gore down the line? I can imagine us ripping someone heart out lol.

but I can say for a dark lord the MC really don't look like dark lord honestly... a guy that you should fear imo... Of course I didn't expect some 7 foot guy with muscles on top of muscles but he look more regular than anything but it's just my opinion. Still love the game tho so keep up the good work dev.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I have a question, can other people see the MC's mask?
It would explain how they are tracking him down if he is just walking around wearing the demon lord's magical mask on his face.

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
This game is awesome man.
Just hope down the line we get to shape our dark lord in the way we want becasue right now he is kinda chill WHICH I LIKE BTW but hoping to be able to choose dark content or evil or not so evil content down the line.

also love the ork girl btw, fucking sick man.

The cast is also nice. I heard something about NTR, if you gonna add that down the line I will say it should only be there if you go down a dark path but overall, I personally don't like ntr but wouldn't mind it if it was only connected to a dark route imo. Overall i will stay with me only being able to fuck my harem girls thank you very much AHAHAHAHAH!

But yea can't wait for more content. also is this game gonna have gore down the line? I can imagine us ripping someone heart out lol.

but I can say for a dark lord the MC really don't look like dark lord honestly... a guy that you should fear imo... Of course I didn't expect some 7 foot guy with muscles on top of muscles but he look more regular than anything but it's just my opinion. Still love the game tho so keep up the good work dev.
Can't answer most of the future content questions cause I don't know the answer. There will be some bloody bits and fights and deaths, but if you're looking for Berserk level gore this ain't the game you're looking for.

The MC's design is meant to look like an anime protagonist. Him looking like a normal dude is on purpose.

I have a question, can other people see the MC's mask?
It would explain how they are tracking him down if he is just walking around wearing the demon lord's magical mask on his face.
That's an excellent question.

Reactions: BanditoMarito
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote