• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Pregnancy is tricky in a game like this. If I can think of a way to do it without compromising the story or gameplay I will. No promises until then.
Honestly, the main problem with pregnancy is that for some reason every dev who does implement it, make the entire thing last 1 week in game. Meaning they have to make a ton of separate art and dialog as well as handle the children... And then they let you name each individual child too... And track all those children. And roll for gender... etc

if devs just stuck to a realistic pregnancy schedule then in most games it would
> MC I am pregnant with your child
> No further effects during game
> Epilogue: She gave birth to your child

this also leaves you with an option to one day in the future, if there is time, add later stages of pregnancy to the game in subsequent updates. maybe as a patreon reward

sure, pregnant sex is sexy... but too many devs make this way more difficult for themselves than it should be by trying to do everything pregnancy related all at once in a single update.

Last edited:
Reactions: syh653 and NutJobEP

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Another thought I had is... this could be further simplified in a fantasy setting by just having someone cast [pregnancy stasis] spell that magically pauses the pregnancy while protecting the fetus from harm in a bubble of extremely durable microscopic magical shield.

This prevents the pregnancy from disrupting the adventure. And again that either kicks the situation down to the epilogue. Or for when your plot leaves with a timeskip, or a scenario where there is no worry you can just remove the stasis spell and go through with the full pregnancy. thus allowing you to implement it in stages instead of all at once. (if that is what you want. you can also do the timeskip without breaking the spell and leave it to the epilogue)

Something I also always wondered is... is accelerated pregnancy actually a fetish?
Personally I find pregnancy very sexy but accelerated pregnancies to be off-putting.
But I am wondering if maybe some people get off on accelerated pregnancy

Last edited:
Reactions: syh653 and NutJobEP

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Another thought I had is... this could be further simplified in a fantasy setting by just having someone cast [pregnancy stasis] spell that magically pauses the pregnancy while protecting the fetus from harm in a bubble of extremely durable microscopic magical shield.

This prevents the pregnancy from disrupting the adventure. And again that either kicks the situation down to the epilogue. Or for when your plot leaves with a timeskip, or a scenario where there is no worry you can just remove the stasis spell and go through with the full pregnancy. thus allowing you to implement it in stages instead of all at once. (if that is what you want. you can also do the timeskip without breaking the spell and leave it to the epilogue)

Something I also always wondered is... is accelerated pregnancy actually a fetish?
Personally I find pregnancy very sexy but accelerated pregnancies to be off-putting.
But I am wondering if maybe some people get off on accelerated pregnancy
Hmm, that's a decent idea. Basically puts the pregnancy on pause until it is convenient for the story. That's a decent potential solution. Obviously, it's far too early into development to know if this is right for my game but a good idea to keep in mind.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I don't like to be the one asking but meh why not? Are there going to be any kind of NTRish stuff in the game? I mean ntr/sharing/swinging or non MC's cock going anywhere near the girls. Because if it is then is a hard pass for me, harem and that shit don't work together.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I started playing and so far it is pretty good.
Story is well written, girls are cute, and the humor is great.

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I don't like to be the one asking but meh why not? Are there going to be any kind of NTRish stuff in the game? I mean ntr/sharing/swinging or non MC's cock going anywhere near the girls. Because if it is then is a hard pass for me, harem and that shit don't work together.
Someone asked me a similar question in a DM. Basically I have nothing against NTR personally but I don't see myself putting any of that kind of content in the main story. I might add some avoidable side content if it won a supporter poll or something but I have strong doubts that would ever happen considering it's a relatively small niche. Even if it did I would probably still use a character other than the MC for it. As for sharing or swinging... There aren't currently any plans for it. I don't want to commit to anything this early on without hearing what everyone wants first so that's the best I can do. Hope its satisfactory.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Someone asked me a similar question in a DM. Basically I have nothing against NTR personally but I don't see myself putting any of that kind of content in the main story. I might add some avoidable side content if it won a supporter poll or something but I have strong doubts that would ever happen considering it's a relatively small niche. Even if it did I would probably still use a character other than the MC for it. As for sharing or swinging... There aren't currently any plans for it. I don't want to commit to anything this early on without hearing what everyone wants first so that's the best I can do. Hope its satisfactory.
Praise be to Ebonox!
A lovely harem free of the NTR menace is just what the doctor ordered.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Don't do that, the moment you add NTR to this game... even as future unavoidable content, you'll lose A LOT of players. Harem lovers and NTR people are highly conflicting cliques.

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Yeah see this is exactly why I said I don't see it ever happening. Relax guys. I hear you. Like I said, I have no inclination to add it to the game, but I also don't have any desire to have this discussion consume this thread. Let's keep this thread about what is currently in the game (admittedly little) rather than what probably never will be okay?

Reactions: mrttao

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Well, Vicky is clearly in for all the sex and stuff. So, you should make her repeatable sex be immediately available as soon as sandbox starts. Unless of course, that its a bug? I keep clicking the naughty option with her but its just dialogue, no sex.

There's nothing too excited or intriguing yet on this one, I'm gonna be withholding my initial verdicts. Moreover, does the choices have any significant meaning? Are they just flavor text or actually important? If yes, a walkthrough is definitely needed. Avoidable tags too. Are you including some sort of fetish? Make sure its avoidable, not skippable.

For improvements, make the sex scenes hotter, longer, more and varied animations. If your really set with that sandbox gameplay then please lower on how many clicks it would take to do something. Reduce grind if there's any.

The others can fill in on the rest.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Well, Vicky is clearly in for all the sex and stuff. So, you should make her repeatable sex be immediately available as soon as sandbox starts. Unless of course, that its a bug? I keep clicking the naughty option with her but its just dialogue, no sex.

There's nothing too excited or intriguing yet on this one, I'm gonna be withholding my initial verdicts. Moreover, does the choices have any significant meaning? Are they just flavor text or actually important? If yes, a walkthrough is definitely needed.

For improvements, make the sex scenes hotter, longer, more and varied animations. If your really set with that sandbox gameplay then please lower on how many clicks it would take to do something. Reduce grind if there's any.

The others can fill in on the rest.
Vicky's repeatable are on the docket for the next update. Wanted to get them out with this release but honestly I had put this off for too long already. The choices are just for flavor at this point, so you can be the Dark Lord you want to be.

As for clicks and grind, I'll keep that in mind. I know how boring it can be to grind *Go to work* all day for days on end, and how annoying it can be to have to click through several screens to get where you want to go. I'll try to avoid doing those. Hope to see you next update!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
harem and that shit don't work together.
Only in your head though, because your type sees everything that doesn't bang exclusively mc as ntr. :whistle::coffee:
without hearing what everyone wants first
More interested in the dev's vision, rather than in what "every rando wants."
Show me the world you see in your mind. :cool::coffee:

Also that future 'group sex' tag is basically a bunch of LI's banging the mc, right? Sounds boring if so.
But then again, you got bdsm and other fun tags, and those are quite, quite fun. :giggle::coffee:
Oh well, let us put this on back burner.

One more Q, do you consider yourself a good writer?

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
One more Q, do you consider yourself a good writer?
No but I'll do my best.

As for your other points, Nothing wrong with hearing what everyone wants. I know what I'm making, so if I can hear suggestions and they turn out to work in the world I'm making I can do something with that. It will help shape the story.

The tags are just that. They tell you what will exist. Some will be boring. Don't think too much about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I think it would be best if you decide as fast as you can if the game is going to have that type of content or not. As long as the dark clouds of "maybe is going to have ntr, maybe not" a lot of harem players, wich is your target audience, will not play the game. No one want to play 6 updates of a game and then boom surprise ntr. Look adult visual novels are all about the fetishes, I would recommend you to decide as soon as possible what fetishes are going to be in the game, specially if they are as polarising as the ones I said plus if you don't personally like it and it isn't going to anything relevant to the story (you said is it would be avoidable side content) why hit the hornet's nest? You underestimate what NTRish content if any kind do to a harem game. Well you game your choice.

Only in your head though, because your type sees everything that doesn't bang exclusively mc as ntr.
Did it sounds like I asked for your opinion or that I care about it in anyway?
You are there in every harem threads complaining about people asking question about ntr so yeah I know your type too.
But hey is not like wanting to see someone else banging the LI makes you a cuck right? Right? Pfft

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote