♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yeeeeaaahhh I'm not completely happy with it either. Eventually I'll probably remake it.
Yeah, people often confuse EDGE lord with DEMON lord. :sneaky::coffee:
It can be really annoying, so please try and make him at least as cool as Rimuru when he awoke. :giggle::coffee:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Can't answer most of the future content questions cause I don't know the answer. There will be some bloody bits and fights and deaths, but if you're looking for Berserk level gore this ain't the game you're looking for.

The MC's design is meant to look like an anime protagonist. Him looking like a normal dude is on purpose.

That's an excellent question.
it don't have to have gore was just asking LOL. I am totally fine with it not having it, not having will not stop me from playing it because it's good without it. As long as it has blood in it I am fine. And about the mc design ... well ok that's also fine and understandable.

like I said keep up the good work.

Reactions: NutJobEP and jinxw1

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0001.png

I've cropped this image down from the top and sides but not the bottom, as you can see, some text is cut off. The text box should be raised higher in future releases Dev-kun. Even without it being cut off it's a bit lower than most Renpy VN's, lifting the whole thing up by the amount i've indicated with the pink ] would be about right as this would be all the text comfortably above the quick menu toolbar as can be seen here:
screenshot0002.png

Reactions: mrttao

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 2132044

I've cropped this image down from the top and sides but not the bottom, as you can see, some text is cut off. The text box should be raised higher in future releases Dev-kun. Even without it being cut off it's a bit lower than most Renpy VN's, lifting the whole thing up by the amount i've indicated with the pink ] would be about right as this would be all the text comfortably above the quick menu toolbar as can be seen here:
View attachment 2132048
Ahhh, that text is a holdover from before I customized the text window. I'll fix it in the next update. Raising the text a bit can't hurt, so I'll take your advice on this one.

Reactions: Bingoogus

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmm, I'm stuck in jail with 16-17 power. I've tit jobbed Justine many times and did the first interaction with Amelie naked. I have no idea what to do now. The guard tells me that Amelie is busy and will come any day now but no one is coming.
Ugh, I think you commented this on the wrong thread, because I've played both releases for this game and none of that sounds like anything in this game.

Reactions: Slayerz

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
It's been a while, one does get worried. How's it going with the game?
Looking at their Patreon they posted in February and said they'd post more previews as they make scenes. We'll see how legit that turns out, a lot of smaller game devs don't have good track records. (no offence to the dev if he sees this).

Syrett

Jun 3, 2020
this one is definitely keeping my attention.
early development always brings many changes.
as long as updates keep comin, even if they're just stating whats being done, then im reasonably satisfied.
no need to rush unless you've set goalposts.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Not a word since Feb, but the dev is still using his F95 account regularly so it would seem he's around but has nothing to say. Guess that's enough to say this game is dead. Really, wish i could think of an argument to claim otherwise but it's as clear as things can get without a direct admission.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote