Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i just want to say i hated the movie where they made superman a bad guy. but then every body now adays changing all the old movies and shit for those who do not like are old movie's. young people these day's lol

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ottoman Empress.png

Sprites for Ottoman Empress from The Tick, just using her so her powers can make the common enemies for that location

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
This Thread:
"She-hulk and Storm are my favorite." "What should I do with Atlee (Terra) and Supergirl?" "Superwoman is this and Super-Sister is that." "I'm glad they're bringing Red X back." "I saw him on Teen Titans." "Ottoman Empress from the Tick."
King:
Comic_References.jpg

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah, you guys probably found the unfinished coding for a lawn mowing job in the proof of concept, I'm finishing it up now but I was wondering, how many times should Xander mow the lawn before he gets to fuck the lady that offered the job?

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Yeah, you guys probably found the unfinished coding for a lawn mowing job in the proof of concept, I'm finishing it up now but I was wondering, how many times should Xander mow the lawn before he gets to fuck the lady that offered the job?
is straight to the fucking the only option or is escalation an option? Slowly going from teasing to gropes to HJ to BJ/TJ to fucking sounds like it would be nice. If not then I'd say five or ten cause if were being paid for it then we should be made to have to work for it to get the extra. If were not being paid for it just five to draw it out.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
is straight to the fucking the only option or is escalation an option? Slowly going from teasing to gropes to HJ to BJ/TJ to fucking sounds like it would be nice. If not then I'd say five or ten cause if were being paid for it then we should be made to have to work for it to get the extra. If were not being paid for it just five to draw it out.
It's a civilian so she only gets one scene and she's a seductress character. I just coded it in to be 4 times before you guys fuck. One more encounter than what is needed for the cafe girls but one less than what is needed for Ms Taylor.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
3 more than that and you will hear people screaming "grinding" in the background

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
For battles yes, side activities not normally. Are you sure 0's not an option? Fuck her than get some money if you want.

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
I just downloaded the game and sorry if this has been already asked, but how do I manage to get full screen? Launching in full screen via F1 doesn't work and changing resolution in options doesn't make it full-screen. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Edit: Nevermind, got it after some fiddling around. Sorry

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just downloaded the game and sorry if this has been already asked, but how do I manage to get full screen? Launching in full screen via F1 doesn't work and changing resolution in options doesn't make it full-screen. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Edit: Nevermind, got it after some fiddling around. Sorry
Please share your findings with the thread, it's good to have this information when it's asked again. I'll be forming a FAQ soon-ish.

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Sure, if anyone is struggling to go full screen, try switching to one of the other 2 options (not 1280x960), then choosing 1280x960 again which should make the game full-screen. It took me 2 times for it to work so I don't know the exact mechanics of it but that's how you get full-screen. Seems simple and most people probably won't need this but here's the solution if you're silly like me :p

Disclaimer: Using the F1 menu to enable "Launch in full screen" should be avoided as all this does is zoom in too far and thus hide the menu.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just a quick question to help with coding things in ahead of time: As I said in a post of the thread's first page, I plan on Xander building an army while trying to escape from Hell. I know he'll have to fight demons and monsters before they join him, and of course the female ones will have scenes. My question is, should I code these scenes into the Boss section or the civilian section of the Test/Memory Room? I was thinking bosses, even if some members of the army don't actually end up being fought (like they are just minions of the main boss that joins or something along those lines).

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
That depends, how many scenes and enemies there will be. If its 1 and 1 then sure put them in the bosses, but if its more like 4 enemies with 1 scene or up then they need their own section.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
That depends, how many scenes and enemies there will be. If its 1 and 1 then sure put them in the bosses, but if its more like 4 enemies with 1 scene or up then they need their own section.
They were going to have they're own section regardless of if they go into bosses or civilians. It would go like this you'd go to the sprite that represents civilians or bosses, select Hell, then select Demon Army and all their scenes would be listed there